PDA

View Full Version : Problem with buying gold

yazz1998
07-02-12, 10:49 AM
When I buy gold I get a message that says X amount of gold has been added to your account but when I close the message the gold is not there? I've tried more than once and get the exact same result.i rebooted my iPad and I reinstalled the game but nothing works
What should I do.

[S8] Elsa
07-02-12, 11:42 AM
Please contact our Support team at support@teamlava.com. They can have a look at your account and help you figure out why you're gold is playing Hide and Seek with you. I tried roaring at it to scare it out of hiding, but alas, there's only so much a mere pony can do. Support will be of greater assistance. :)

yazz1998
07-02-12, 04:59 PM
How long does it usually take for them to answer??

saintlover
07-02-12, 05:45 PM
It usually takes a few days for them to respond and correct the problem. This has happened to me once before and they did resolve the problem. Good luck

yazz1998
07-02-12, 06:46 PM
Great I was worried that they wouldn't be able to fix it. Thanks:)

saintlover
07-02-12, 06:58 PM
Everything is on their servers. They will be able to go in and see that it was purchased and not awarded. If I were you, I wouldn't buy or spend any gold until its resolved though to make sure there is as little confusion as possible. Also check to make sure itunes actually charged you and keep the info handy just in case they need it. Shouldn't be a problem but always better to be safe than sorry :)

Luna48
07-02-12, 07:17 PM
I had this problem twice. They needed the receipt from iTunes proving that I bought the gold. The first time it took ten days to get the gold and I included all possible information with my first letter to support - game, name in the game, storm iD, level of play, copy of the iTunes receipt. Good luck. After the first letter I threatened to report them to iTunes as a fraudulent merchant. Things moved a little faster then. I tried more that roaring Pony Roar.

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 07:53 PM
Good luck- I lost gold just before the weekend- and they won't give it back. * drops bottom lip*

yazz1998
07-03-12, 06:06 AM
Ok thanks everyone :)

yazz1998
07-04-12, 02:57 PM
Well they still haven't answered but I guess it's only been 2 days

DaojinWildfire
07-05-12, 05:01 PM
I've got no luck at all. I reported the issue to them almost a month ago and I provided the iTunes receipt as well as all details of how the problem happened. All I got from them are meaningless emails to drag on until end of the world.

They kept saying I spent the 120 gold I bought but they couldn't even list out the records of spending when I asked for evidence. Then they said they will get their engineering team to investigate further. It's been two weeks but I still haven't got an answer from them and when I asked for an update, they asked me to describe the whole issue again !!!

Guess we should report the issue to iTunes instead of waiting for their response as its not only happening to one player, we should give them some pressure to resolve the issue quickly and they should improve their system to avoid such problem again. I felt being *****ed so I WON'T MAKE PURCHASE AGAIN from now on.
It looks like you used the Gems for numerous difference benefits. If you still want a list of the items/benefits your Gems were used for, please create a new ticket, send me a private message with the support ticket number, and I'll ask an agent to list everything. It may take some time, since there are a lot of things to list.

kooky panda
07-07-12, 08:08 AM
Got the feedback from TL saying that I promptly spent the gold right after I received it. Okay, if it is the case, SHOW ME THE RECORDS, SHOW ME THE COMPLETE BREAKDOWN, my request is very simple, if TL doesn't *have such evidence, just*accept the system deficiency and give me what I supposed to have A MONTH AGO. I will report it as a fraud case to Apple, so any of you that had the same experience, I suggest you do the same and let Apple get involved in this matter.

TL is making money from this game, they choose to spend effort in designing gold or gem trap rather than improving their system, and now it shows that the system has flaw but the paying customer has to accept it!!!**Now I not only need the gold back, but also a apology from them, they have no creditabilty, no liability, unreliable system stability and poor after-sales service.

And never , never buying gold, gem, or whatever from them, if you do, cross your finger and pray.

Have you responded to DW as per post 12?

mattyboo1
07-07-12, 08:10 AM
I haven't had gold problems on DS yes but I have the infamous sparkle issue

yazz1998
07-09-12, 07:18 AM
They still havnt answered....

kooky panda
07-09-12, 10:18 AM
They still havnt answered....

You can send a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/showgroups.php)to one of the community managers. DW, BP, CD or PR. Give them your ticket number , and they can check on the status of your request.

peteralan
07-12-12, 01:25 PM
You are wasting your time tl will give you nothing back I have been trying for nearly over two months and keep on getting stupid excuses. All my complaints have been resolved by them but nothing has happened. I have actually given up complaining and asking for help. As far as I am concerned that are useless.