PDA

View Full Version : Thank You from TeamLava

Norman
11-14-10, 05:22 PM
TeamLava wishes to thank our players for their patience and understanding during the recent server downtime. We have credited everyone?s account with 15 points in-game in order to express our gratitude and apologize for any inconveniences caused by this process.

You will receive these Gems within the next 24 hours. If you still do not see the changes by then, please restart your device. :cool:

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:32 PM
Thank you Team Lava, much appreciated.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:35 PM
Thanks for the gems!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:37 PM
Thanks guys! I just received 15 gems

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:41 PM
Feels good to finally know you guys appreciate the players. I received mine :)

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:44 PM
I lost a good amount of food to spoiling when the maintenance kicked in without warning and didn't expect any compensation at all for it. Basically chucked it to a loss. So I am quite pleased TeamLava has stepped up to the plate on this one. Thank you.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:51 PM
Thank you team lava, for the gems, you are truly forgiven

lesleypsg1
11-14-10, 05:52 PM
Thanks team! Very nice gesture. Really appreciated it! Hope others that were venting earlier will see that you guys do think of us. Got mine on all four games.

Just wondering tho if u have a time frame on when the coin loss bug will be fixed. Update didn't seem to resolve it.

Also hoping to get word from you guys on how you're going to squash the clone game. I sent an enquiry to apple the day the clone came out, asking how this passed their q.a. Because it is so obviously a ripped copy. Would love if the team kept us in the loop....tho understand if u can't once the legal stuff starts.hopefully we will know when it gets pulled. Sorry your stuff got ripped off by unscrupulous no talent app dev.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:54 PM
Just received the gems. Thank you, good to know the team is still listening to us

Unregistered
11-14-10, 05:55 PM
Thanks! Y'all didn't have to do that. A little downtime isn't the end of the world. Dunno why some people can't cope... o_O
o/

Unregistered
11-14-10, 06:05 PM
Thanks! Y'all didn't have to do that. A little downtime isn't the end of the world. Dunno why some people can't cope... o_O
o/

Norman! Take his/her gems back! He/she doesn't seem to need them!

All that TL did was a nice and natural gesture! In any decent business if things go not the way the customer expects, there will be some kind of compensation! For eg they mess up your restaurant order, the dessert is free!
Forgiven for all the trouble, Norman and TL! Just keep up the good work and stay on the right track!!!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 06:30 PM
So much appreciated! we love this game and wish it can become better!

Alexx1291
11-14-10, 06:50 PM
When it comes to customer service and customer satisfaction. TeamLava is the best!! Thanks a million.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 07:00 PM
Thank you Team Lava! I just got my 15 gems. I was getting pretty angry last night with all the server maintenance messages (and ha ha, I like the HOORAY! at the top of that message, very funny), but I am feeling so much happier about it now.
Thanks again.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 07:54 PM
Thanks guys for listening and trying to get things fixed!! The
Gems were a great "thanks" gesture

I know you'll eventually get the coin loss issue and slow food consumption issue fixed. Wish some of the other players had a bit more faith and patience. Thanks again

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:09 PM
Thanks for hearing us. Thank you for the gems!

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:25 PM
Thank you teamlava, it is much appreciated :)

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:46 PM
Glad to see team lava finally responded to our feeling. Thank you..

THANKS TEAMLAVA
11-14-10, 08:51 PM
TeamLava thanks for all your help with these issues and thanks for the Gems it was a great compensation for the paitience that people have had have from bugs.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 09:31 PM
The problem of server is solved and received gems in time~ Appreciate for ur patient and working spirit~

Unregistered
11-14-10, 09:42 PM
The problem of server was solved and gems were credited for players along with~ Appreciate for ur patient and professional as well~

Unregistered
11-14-10, 09:52 PM
Great! Thank you for the gems Team Lava

Unregistered
11-14-10, 10:17 PM
i didn't recieve any gemes.

Unregistered
11-14-10, 10:30 PM
Thank you for this gest of respect ! I appreciate the way you take your responsabilities ! Within this confiance spirit, I will be glad to buy more gems and pay for a well done work ! I wish a longtime collaboration between you ( dev) and us..... :)

Unregistered
11-15-10, 12:12 AM
thankyou very much, much appreciated. The game has been working perfectly for me sionce the update as well. I've left my restaurant open ever since without a problem.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the gems I really appreciate it.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 04:40 AM
This will go a long way to restore customer goodwill & have them spend more on your games 

Unregistered
11-15-10, 05:07 AM
Thanks for the gems, I really appreciate

sehana
11-15-10, 09:40 AM
Thank You TeamLava for the credits in all the games.

Unregistered
11-15-10, 10:48 AM
Thank you very much for compensating us for the server down time with gems. Some food had spoiled, so I felt that was generous and I want you to know it is appreciated :)

Let's Tea Party
11-16-10, 12:04 AM
Many thanks. I didn't expect anything but was very pleased to get it. Really says that you care about your customers.

Also really liked the new "down for maintenance" message. I'm grateful you added that so we know what's going on. Good job all around.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 01:22 AM
hey just tried to log into my restaurant and it said it was under reconstruction again and this is the second time i have lost all my food!!!

Liuxtt
11-16-10, 03:09 AM
Thank you !! Gems received.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 04:01 AM
Hello servicedesk,

After updating with the appstore, I can not see my restaurant. Only trees and grass. The gems and points are still here and I still get push notifications that my food is ready. I even get tipped by neighbours?

Please help me! I am addicted to this game|!
ID tatarataaaart, restaurant name is dizizid

email: cheryllburgos@hotmail.com

tnx

Dutchymealz
11-16-10, 06:46 AM
Thanks for those gems :)
What is your restaurant name, norman?

Unregistered
11-16-10, 04:13 PM
thank you, it is a great game. love teamlava's games

Unregistered
11-19-10, 10:26 PM
Only reason they gave free gems is cuz of tiny chef is new and is already kicking thier ass they are not stupid

Unregistered
11-27-10, 12:05 AM
Hi,
I am so upset over my phone... i bought new phone and didn't know i can xfer my old acc over to my new phone and i go and lvl my restaurant until now lvl22 with buying gems cost me alot :( when I go to webby they ask me can xfer my acc of my Farm-story so i was so happy over it and go and xfer but realise even i xfer my farm-story my restuarant also go over-write my low lvl 22 restaurant... -.-! pls help me get back my lv 22 cos i felt so cheated now and my phone now left with lvl1 restuarant =,=! haiz Help~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TeamLava wishes to thank our players for their patience and understanding during the recent server downtime. We have credited everyone?s account with 15 points in-game in order to express our gratitude and apologize for any inconveniences caused by this process.

You will receive these Gems within the next 24 hours. If you still do not see the changes by then, please restart your device. :cool:

Unregistered
11-29-10, 06:55 AM
I was trying to purchase some gems but it kept prompting me
"This is not a Test User account.
Please create a new account in the Sandbox envionment.
[Environment: Sandbox]".
So, where is this Sandbox envionment?

redbites
06-18-11, 09:33 AM
I sure hope this happens for todays maintenance

xpsycho
06-18-11, 09:51 AM
I agree. 25 gems/cash per game is worth my loss of playing. My time is valuable and I think we should all be compensated.

Rachael98
06-18-11, 09:52 AM
I agree. 25 gems/cash per game is worth my loss of playing. My time is valuable and I think we should all be compensated.

This was ages ago.

Rachael98
06-18-11, 09:54 AM
I sure hope this happens for todays maintenance

I somewhat doubt that. Today wasn't long, but I brlive that what happened here lasted for about a day!

redbites
06-18-11, 10:10 AM
It didn't last a day it only lasted 2 hours because I was playing when it happened on a saturday night

Superyalda
06-18-11, 10:14 AM
You guys are awesome! Thank you!
And thank you for doing your best to provide the fun + social networking wrapped up in one!

lesleypsg1
06-18-11, 11:05 AM
It didn't last a day it only lasted 2 hours because I was playing when it happened on a saturday night

Ya me too. The gems were great. But they've not done it since. Hope no one is counting on this very old post, because it ain't gonna happen again

xSnowyOwlx
06-18-11, 11:14 AM
Someone of Facebook is getting their hopes and every one else's hopes up that this is going to happen today. Everyone should try and take the time to at least look at when this post was originally created before they ask "why haven't I gotten my gems today?".

redbites
06-18-11, 11:18 AM
Well i'm going away and there might not be wifi so i'll have to wait a week to find out if they are giving away gems for the inconveniance of the maintenance

Superyalda
06-18-11, 04:05 PM
Someone of Facebook is getting their hopes and every one else's hopes up that this is going to happen today. Everyone should try and take the time to at least look at when this post was originally created before they ask "why haven't I gotten my gems today?".

That was me, and i'm sorry about that. I can't believe I didn't notice the date!

Superyalda
06-18-11, 04:08 PM
That was me, and i'm sorry about that. I can't believe I didn't notice the date!

I deleted the posts.

GroupMagma
06-18-11, 04:20 PM
Ahh, the things that happen on my days off. :p

I'm gonna lock this, if you guys don't mind.