PDA

View Full Version : More bubbles please

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 12:50 AM
Whens TL putting more levels to bubble mania?
And who wants more?

I do.

333paddington
07-02-12, 01:05 AM
This is a restaurant there'd, not bubble mania

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 01:20 AM
I've asked kooky to move it. Sorry boss. Lol

Limaxa
07-02-12, 01:52 AM
What is the highest lvl at the moment? I don't know if i want new lvls

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 02:15 AM
What is the highest lvl at the moment? I don't know if i want new lvls

The highest level is 60. Im so addicted to this game now- and I've gone back and played lots- id love some new ones.

Limaxa
07-02-12, 02:28 AM
The highest level is 60. Im so addicted to this game now- and I've gone back and played lots- id love some new ones.

Ouh ok then i want new lvls too ;D

sweetstuff525
07-02-12, 07:50 AM
I want new levels I'm bored trying to get 3 stars in all levels..... Still need 13 more stars.... Has anyone gotten 3 stars in all levels?

DaojinWildfire
07-02-12, 03:14 PM
I'm positive that there will definitely be more levels in the future, since there are so many players enjoying the game, but it does take time for the game designs to design clever levels that will challenge the best of you.

Do you have any suggestions for new item power-ups? I know it would definitely be easier to design new levels if there are more power-ups available. I can definitely forward any suggestions you may have to the game designers so they can keep churning out more levels.

sweetstuff525
07-02-12, 04:07 PM
I'm positive that there will definitely be more levels in the future, since there are so many players enjoying the game, but it does take time for the game designs to design clever levels that will challenge the best of you.

Do you have any suggestions for new item power-ups? I know it would definitely be easier to design new levels if there are more power-ups available. I can definitely forward any suggestions you may have to the game designers so they can keep churning out more levels.

Can you ask the how is it we earn gems in the game? I have earned maybe 3 but don't know how..... I've gotten 3 stars in most levels so I know it's not by getting 3 stars in the level.