PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the new goal

faith1309
07-01-12, 07:01 PM
Anyone having the same experience as me?
I already have a soulmate in the snow hedge room but the goal doesnt recognize it :(
Anything i can do? Or i can only buy the same new room again to complete the goal ??

333paddington
07-01-12, 07:08 PM
I think you have to buy it again. I held off with the soulmate to see what the goal required.

It also wants you to add a soulmate to the tiki room.

[S8] Elsa
07-02-12, 11:38 AM
Aw, sorry to hear that you're having trouble completing this one. The goals aren't retroactive. You'll need to obtain another room and create another soul mate. This should check off the task for your goal. :)

oneexpress
07-09-12, 12:40 PM
i also regonize this problem......and also have an another problem,too.... the tiki room and magical castle have no pets inside???? try to add an roommate but i can't...there is no pet there.....????
bougt the same room again, but still no pet inside...???/ i am giving up now.....

kooky panda
07-09-12, 01:07 PM
i also regonize this problem......and also have an another problem,too.... the tiki room and magical castle have no pets inside???? try to add an roommate but i can't...there is no pet there.....????
bougt the same room again, but still no pet inside...???/ i am giving up now.....
Try restarting your device. If still no pets, send an email to support@teamlava.com to have them check your game.