PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of obsolete parts

trisarahtops2509
07-01-12, 08:13 AM
I have a couple of neighbors who are still gifting the dragon tooth, scale, and red potion (which, i obviously decline). In my gifts section, i have several of those items plus the other ones i dont need anymore like clover and easter egg. I was thinking of building the appropriate appliances/decorations so i can get rid of them from my gifts section. Any suggestions? Anybody else feel like we should have the option of discarding them? It ges annoying at times to go through the gifts to get to your food items

kooky panda
07-01-12, 09:19 AM
I do agree and this suggestion has been sent to the community managers.
I am also moving this threa to the feedback forum.

nmishii
07-01-12, 11:20 AM
I wish I had that problem. I only see food in my gift section.

cjstreatsbakery
07-06-12, 02:50 PM
I wish I had that problem as well. Obviously the Kindle Fire is the red-headed step child to Team Lava as they don't give us any luxuries like others get. No goals, no parts in the gift section, what else are we missing? It is a shame that Team Lava doesn't consider all platforms as equals. It greatly disappoints me, especially since I now know many more Kindle Fire owners than Ipad owners. Although.....I wouldn't want to pay an extra $600 towards my tablet just to get the goals and parts to show up.

3squares
08-04-12, 11:10 AM
Someone gifted me Red Potion today. I declined it, after looking at Sehana's chart. Why is this still a gifting option? Please remove it. Thanks.

bobbyrae
08-04-12, 11:43 AM
Someone gifted me Red Potion today. I declined it, after looking at Sehana's chart. Why is this still a gifting option? Please remove it. Thanks.

The mermaid statue still requires the red potion so it wouldn't be fair to new players to remove it as a gift, really even though they could request the parts from neighbours.
Some players will gift dragon scales or red potion as "spite" gifts to neighbours who refuse to send them the part they requested. Other neighbours are new to the game and don't know that some parts are really useless. Just write a note on their wall asking kindly that they not send those gifts to you. If they still persist then you always have the option to delete them.

I have a neighbour in bakery who insists on sending me cappuccino even though i have begged her not to time and time again. She only sends parts when she is building something.

sweettooth6
08-04-12, 01:11 PM
I would love to see these obsolete parts disappear, too -- particularly the holiday-based ones.