View Full Version : How many coins per serving?

trace35
06-30-12, 11:57 PM
I did a search on this topic but came up with nothing recent.
In the good ole days, there used to b different coin amounts paid, per plate, on different recipes baked. Eg some recipes made 4 coins a plate, others made 10.
Then apparently everything was 4 coins? What's the story now? Also need the same info for rs.

nmishii
07-01-12, 12:04 AM
Since TL started weekly updates last spring, all plates are 4 coins in RS and BS. Before that the plate count varied.

Before weekly updates, in RS, most plates were 1 and 2 coins. In BS, most plates were 2 and 4 coins. Decorations and expansions were twice as much in BS because you made twice as much in general.

yuimiko
07-01-12, 02:53 AM
Since TL started weekly updates last spring, all plates are 4 coins in RS and BS. Before that the plate count varied.

Before weekly updates, in RS, most plates were 1 and 2 coins. In BS, most plates were 2 and 4 coins. Decorations and expansions were twice as much in BS because you made twice as much in general.

I remembered that my neighbors used to request cappuccino.
So, there is no difference whether to send brownie or cappuccino now?

tweetea
07-01-12, 04:03 PM
Red velvet has the highest pay out per plate. 12 coins whereas pumpkin pie is 8 coins.HTH

trace35
07-01-12, 04:13 PM
Thanx guys. So are red velvet cake and pumpkin pie the only 2 with higher payouts, and everything else is 4? If this is correct then brownies would indeed be the best food gift!

trace35
07-01-12, 06:13 PM
Hey, I just watched my customers eating for a couple of minutes and cappuccino was making 10 coins and brownies only 1. Things like jam cookies, watermelon cake and hot cross buns are 4. Have TL changed it back?
Please Nbr's don't gift me brownies ! Lol!

nmishii
07-01-12, 06:19 PM
I remembered that my neighbors used to request cappuccino.
So, there is no difference whether to send brownie or cappuccino now?

I should clarify ... all NEW recipes since the weekly updates are 4 coins. The old plates remain the same. Cappuccino is still the best food gift.

superchef456
07-01-12, 06:26 PM
I should clarify ... all NEW recipes since the weekly updates are 4 coins. The old plates remain the same. Cappuccino is still the best food gift.

I know I really don't like that

trace35
07-01-12, 07:32 PM
It takes some of the interest out of the game.

bobbyrae
07-01-12, 07:55 PM
Thanx guys. So are red velvet cake and pumpkin pie the only 2 with higher payouts, and everything else is 4?

Here is a list created by Queentina:

Brownies = $1
Chocolate Cookies = $1
Coffee = $1
Watermelon Juice = $1
Donut Frosty = $1
Espresso = $2
Chocolate Cake = $2
Blueberry Muffins = $3
Chai Tea = $5
Egg Nog = $5
Gingerbread Cookies = $8
Valentine Cookies = $8
Banana Bread = $8
Pumpkin Pie = $8
Hot Apple Cider = $10
Cinnamon Rolls = $10
Earl Grey Tea = $10
Cappuccino = $10
Sugar Cookies = $10
Love Potion = $10
Latte = $10
Red Velvet Cake = $12

Everything else is $4.

nmishii
07-01-12, 08:02 PM
The Donut Frosty is from a weekly update. It yields 1175 servings and you earn 4700 coins, so $4.

trace35
07-01-12, 11:52 PM
Wow! That's exactly what I needed. Thanx!

bobbyrae
07-02-12, 10:39 AM
The Donut Frosty is from a weekly update. It yields 1175 servings and you earn 4700 coins, so $4.

Yes you're absolutely correct. Then again, with he information we now have about the prices of recipes differing from player to player, maybe queentina's price is different.:rolleyes: :(

GroovyRuss
07-02-12, 11:42 AM
I did a search on this topic but came up with nothing recent.
In the good ole days, there used to b different coin amounts paid, per plate, on different recipes baked. Eg some recipes made 4 coins a plate, others made 10.
Then apparently everything was 4 coins? What's the story now? Also need the same info for rs.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&key=0AirojqZymHCpdHpUX0p2QTdBbVlPS29rSHBlV2N4MlE&hl=en_US&gid=14

it is all there

tweetea
07-02-12, 06:53 PM
I was wondering why all my neighbors were requesting cappuccino for gifts.

I usually decline all food opting for oven parts makes building ovens easier & quick.

trace35
07-02-12, 08:09 PM
Thanx for the link groovyruss

yuimiko
07-02-12, 09:18 PM
I was wondering why all my neighbors were requesting cappuccino for gifts.

I usually decline all food opting for oven parts makes building ovens easier & quick.

my neighbors ask for cappuccino as gifts and I am asking them for building parts, same reason as yours.

melby29
07-02-12, 09:38 PM
Yes you're absolutely correct. Then again, with he information we now have about the prices of recipes differing from player to player, maybe queentina's price is different.:rolleyes: :(

Not sure I follow. I only started playing a couple of weeks back, and Queenina's prices are the same as mine - but you say some players have different prices for the same stuff?

bobbyrae
07-02-12, 09:42 PM
Not sure I follow. I only started playing a couple of weeks back, and Queenina's prices are the same as mine - but you say some players have different prices for the same stuff?
Seems so as we are now discovering. Here's the thread:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30968-Different-Pricing-for-two-users