PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer Bakery story account to a new Device ?

MelodyYumiko
06-30-12, 11:29 PM
Hello everybody, Can anyone please be kind to tell me how to transfer bakery story to a new device . Cuz I'm getting a new phone in a few weeks . The main reason is I don't want to start again I love my bakery so much . I'm so worried that I can't play with my old account on the new device!;(

sunstorm01
06-30-12, 11:46 PM
Yes you can- it's saved on the servers. Just make a new storm8 I d on your new device when you get it- then email support@teamlava.com with your old I d( coin and gem count) and your new I d( coin and gem count) and ask for a transfer. My last transfer took 1 hour. But expect 24 hrs just to be safe.

MelodyYumiko
06-30-12, 11:52 PM
And then u can play with ur old account ? Oh thank u
And what's the topic(header) of the email that we will send to Teamlava? And did u include ur password?

sunstorm01
07-01-12, 01:58 AM
I just started with " hi". There's really no need to be too formal about it. To make it easier for you-

Hi teamlava,
I want to transfer my old account ( insert your old restaurant name and storm8 I d, your amount of coins and gems)
I would like it tranfered to my new phone, I have created an I d on my new device to make it an easy transfer- ( insert your new restaurant name, and your new storm8 I d, your coin amount and gem amount).
Thankyou( insert your name).

Note that if you don't get an automatic reply that says " we understand you would like your account transferred....", send it again. When you recieve this email reply from them, make sure you then resend your email.

sunstorm01
07-01-12, 02:00 AM
Sorry- yes you can play with your old account- I have done this multiple times for different accounts on different devices and teamlava are pretty efficient and precise when transferring.

saren1947
07-01-12, 10:03 AM
I waited a week for them to transfer my account to a new device. Got tired of waiting so found how to do it myself. Good luck.

Mahdiya12
07-01-12, 12:54 PM
So how did u do it itself ? Am an android user . I forgot number of gems and coins in my last game. I only remember bakery name and my storm8 Id

kooky panda
07-01-12, 01:13 PM
So how did u do it itself ? Am an android user . I forgot number of gems and coins in my last game. I only remember bakery name and my storm8 Id

Except for kindle fire, you can transfer by storm 8 http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

20and0
07-01-12, 04:39 PM
go on teamlava homepage and to transfer your games on your device you have to remember your storm id and how many gems you had

20and0
07-01-12, 04:45 PM
go on teamlava homepage and you have to remember your storm id and how many gems you have

MelodyYumiko
07-02-12, 02:19 AM
Thank ueverybody for ur help

alfon1493
06-11-13, 10:03 PM
I can't get my new account in to a new device

maguar
06-12-13, 05:13 AM
I can't get my new account in to a new device

If you haven't setup a new ID you can follow the steps in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device) to do the transfer yourself. If you have setup a new ID you will need to email support@teamlava.com and they can do it for you.

yudyjudy
06-16-13, 10:49 AM
How can I know the amount of gems and coin in my old backery, I can't find it in teamlava!

maguar
06-16-13, 03:26 PM
How can I know the amount of gems and coin in my old backery, I can't find it in teamlava!

If you can't remember those try telling them stuff like the last recipes you made, decorations you bought etc. maybe ask if your password will help.

quynhanh13
06-29-13, 11:23 PM
But i not download it with appstore so how could i do that

farrahhswan
01-16-14, 09:38 PM
They do not reply my email . What shoul i do . Help me . ;(

kooky panda
01-17-14, 06:27 AM
They do not reply my email . What shoul i do . Help me . ;(
It can take support 3-5 business days to respond to your email.
If is has been over 5 business days, respond back to your automatic email requesting an update.

ilovebuttercake
01-19-14, 10:59 AM
If you haven't setup a new ID you can follow the steps in this thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?39878-Transferring-Teamlava-games-to-a-new-device) to do the transfer yourself. If you have setup a new ID you will need to email support@teamlava.com and they can do it for you.
I'm trying to transfer myself, with your guide (much appreciated!) but the "thread"-link above tells me I don't have access probably because I just set a password a few minutes ago. Do you know when I will be able to follow the link?

I have not started BS on my new device yet.

kooky panda
01-19-14, 03:20 PM
I'm trying to transfer myself, with your guide (much appreciated!) but the "thread"-link above tells me I don't have access probably because I just set a password a few minutes ago. Do you know when I will be able to follow the link?

I have not started BS on my new device yet.

That was an older link.

You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games.

If you no longer have your old device, I would advise using the storm 8 transfer so your storm ID and games are removed from your old device.
Transfer Thread (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?54910-ID-Transfer-Storm8-Method&p=675489&viewfull=1#post675489)

If you still have your old device, you can play your games on both devices by using the login feature

New Logon on Feature (http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-New-Login-feature-in-Restaurant-Story!-(login-applies-to-all-games)&p=759602&viewfull=1#post759602)

If you have already set up a new storm ID on your new device, you will not be able to transfer yourself.