PDA

View Full Version : major bug report-farm story unexpectedly stopping

ybrookt
06-30-12, 10:40 PM
I have an android my touch 3G. I can only access farm story version 1.4.5.03 once a week by luck of the draw. i attempt to open the app several times daily, only to read " The application Farm Story (process com.teamlava.farmstory) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

I may have luck maybe one time a week when the application opens and I am able to operate for a half hour or so. Please advise.

ybrookt

nmishii
06-30-12, 11:26 PM
The specs for your phone on the internet say you have 192MB RAM and it came with Android OS 1.5.

It appears to be a memory issue with your phone. If you have upgraded to Android OS 2.2 or greater, move the game and other large applications to your SD card.

In Menu -> Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications, open Farm Story and clear the Cache. This is also where you go to move your application to your SD card.

Before you start up Farm Story, make sure you **** other tasks (I used Advanced Task Manager).

Tarenath
07-01-12, 12:19 AM
I have the same problem as the OP. I am able to log in maybe once or twice a day also at random. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 with Android 4.0. I get the error "unfortunately farm story has stopped". I've followed the instructions above to clear the cache and **** other tasks to no effect. I haven't moved the application to an SD card though because I don't have one.

Any ideas? Thanks!

kooky panda
07-01-12, 08:19 AM
You can try uninstalling the game and reinstall from the app store. If you are still having issues, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can look into your game.

DaojinWildfire
07-02-12, 05:02 PM
If you guys are still experiencing force-close issues, please email support at teamlava@support.com so we can investigate the cause of this issue. Thanks!

sherry1963
07-05-12, 08:41 PM
Good luck! I've had that problem since the beginning of may, I've emailed support several times but nothing has been done as of yet!!

sherry1963
07-15-12, 03:06 PM
Does anyone know if TeamLava is looking into this yet?? It has been 2 1/2 months for me now and I'm getting so frustrated! I have emailed them several times!

BellasHouse1
07-19-12, 08:55 AM
I have had this same issue with Farm as well as excessive freezing of the app itself. I have to close it and restart it or even go as far as manually force closing it. I have issues with my other games as well and have posted on the corresponding forums for each of them. I am using HTC Inspire. As with the other games, I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times already.