PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Changing Colors

friscosharkboy
06-30-12, 08:35 PM
Dozens of times I have had one color bubble loaded to shoot and when I shoot, another color bubble hits the target I am aiming at. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is it part of the gameplay. I may have a yellow ready to go, a pink in the hopper, and the ball I shoot hits as a blue ball.

sunstorm01
06-30-12, 08:59 PM
This happened a few times to me- I don't think it's supposed to happen- just plug away and ignore it. I did.

kooky panda
06-30-12, 09:02 PM
I have not experienced this yet. Anyone else seeing this?

sweetstuff525
06-30-12, 09:08 PM
I haven't seeing it

bobbyrae
06-30-12, 10:19 PM
Has happened to me several times. Really annoying.

sunstorm01
06-30-12, 11:42 PM
Omg!! Can someone tell me if the last level is finishable? I know... Wrong thread. Sorry but it's driving me crazy.

janeDough
07-01-12, 07:50 AM
This has also happened to me several times.

kooky panda
07-01-12, 08:51 AM
I will go ahead and report this over .

friscosharkboy
07-01-12, 10:11 PM
Level 54 is where I have seen a lot of bubbles changing color in mid-shot. It happens at least every other attempt, and some twice in one game. That level is difficult enough without the wrong color hitting the balls.

kittycountess
07-01-12, 11:26 PM
Maybe your finger hit the "switch bubbles" button (you know, the double arrows next to the loader,) by accident. I know it happened to me once or twice and it was the bubble that was supposed to be loaded next so I figured I accidentally switched it.

friscosharkboy
07-02-12, 04:30 AM
I am not hitting the switch bubble arrows. And quite often the color that shoots is not the ready color or the color in the shoot. I just did five plays and got three wrong color shots.

jplus
07-02-12, 12:53 PM
One possibility is this. If you eliminate a color from the level, we will not give that to you. So let's say you had a red bubble in the queue and you eliminate the last red from the board. We will actually switch that out for a different color since the red cannot possibly help you any more.

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 12:59 PM
I forgot to mention this only happened a few times when I first went through the levels- its happening more often now, I thought I'd gone mental.. Till I asked a friend to watch the screen, and she saw it too.

DaojinWildfire
07-02-12, 02:54 PM
Is this happening as you're about to complete the level? The bubbles do change colors when you're close to beating the level. It will usually change to one of the colors that's currently left, since the game is trying to help you by providing you with matching color bubbles.

bobbyrae
07-02-12, 10:03 PM
Is this happening as you're about to complete the level? The bubbles do change colors when you're close to beating the level. It will usually change to one of the colors that's currently left, since the game is trying to help you by providing you with matching color bubbles.

No no. It happens then as well, but the problem here is that i would have a purple ball in hand, throw it and see that it was a yellow ball. Sometimes at the start of the level, sometimes during play.

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 10:06 PM

Lmao! You guys must've got a different version than us.

DaojinWildfire
07-05-12, 04:26 PM
I'm running the same version as you guys, Bubble Mania 1.0.2. Which shooting option are you guys using, Tap To Shoot or Aim And Shoot? If you're using Tap To Shoot, I know it's possible to change colors if you didn't let go of your finger and shoot.

bobbyrae
07-05-12, 06:17 PM
I'm running the same version as you guys, Bubble Mania 1.0.2. Which shooting option are you guys using, Tap To Shoot or Aim And Shoot? If you're using Tap To Shoot, I know it's possible to change colors if you didn't let go of your finger and shoot.

I'm not playing the game anymore, DWF, so not sure if it is still happening. But for me it happened irrespective of which style i used. I would aim with one colour and when it shot out it & landed it ended up as another colour. What happens at the end is that the colour changes in the tube before you grab the ball to shoot. But this isn't what i was referring to. My ball would change after i sent it out, after i would shoot it. At some point between it leaving my hand and landing where i sent it the ball would change, which, you would understand, was quite annoying. It happened mid game, at the start of the game, any time during game play without any justifiable reason.

squilibob
07-06-12, 06:10 AM
This is happening to me too.