PDA

View Full Version : seating?

cgaluszka
06-30-12, 06:51 PM
What is the point of having chairs in our boutique's if the customers are never seen sitting on them?

333paddington
06-30-12, 07:05 PM
They're pretty, sometimes, just for looks

ButterPanda
06-30-12, 07:10 PM
Most of the items in this game are for design purposes only. Players like to dress up their boutiques in their own unique ways.

sweepea4
07-05-12, 06:06 AM
Lol I had the same concern. It would be great if a lot of the decorations such as chairs and sofas etc were functional. Otherwise they take up so much room. Also if some of the items were animated. For example a water fountain or beach wave had motion to it or animated walls or signs. It would really give the store some flashy exciting humph! Lol :))

24BAM
07-06-12, 11:48 AM
THANK YOUUU! My thoughts exactly! I have them but everytime I log in I can't help but feel they were a waste of fake money or gems...if they can have avatars go around looking at clothes, checking themselves out in mirrors, hittin the changing booths up and paying for items why can't they have them utilizing the other stuff we spend hella coins/gems on??! If you want to see the vatars chilxing in chairs etc then lets all come together **TEAM LAVA FIX THIS!** lol..but seriously