PDA

View Full Version : transfering game to another device!!!

bigwarren
06-30-12, 02:53 PM
how do i transfer my game from one device to another.

saren1947
06-30-12, 03:03 PM
Are you an android or apple product user?
If android, install game you want to transfer, then install a real storm game, like pets live. You will have to level up in pets live I think to 5, go to settings & transfer storm ID from old device.
If apple product, some one else will help.

kooky panda
06-30-12, 04:07 PM
You can email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) and they can transfer your games. Give them you storm ID, the level of one of the games that you play and the number of gems you have in one of your games.

If you are on a Iphone, Ipad, Touch, or Ipad and you know the UDID numbers for both devices , give support that information

You can also try and transfer yourself. If you are going from Idevice to Idevice and you know the UDID numbers for both:
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787 (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...ll=1#post66787)

If on kindle fire, you will need to email support

jaylabby
07-13-12, 01:03 PM
Can you have the same game progress on two different devices (I.e. iPhone and iPad?)

sunstorm01
07-13-12, 01:16 PM
Nope. Only on one device. And personally I'd get support to transfer your games for you. I've heard two stories now of people transferring their games themselves and it didn't go exactly to plan. Just a thought though

jaylabby
07-14-12, 02:24 AM
That's a bummer :( Not being able to have the same progress on multiple devices :(

1004blue
08-27-12, 03:32 AM
If you are Android devices, you must have email support to TeamLava Customer Service
If you are Apple devices, then you can. Go to TeamLava.com and click Transfer Account and fill in the form and click Transfer! That how works!
If you are Kindle Fire, you must have email support to TeamLava Customer Service.

Thanks, 1004blue.

Baraze
10-11-12, 08:41 PM
What about switching my nightclub from android to ios devices?

dreamin
01-11-13, 08:18 AM
I've been trying to get my games switched since November 15th, 2012!! I made the big mistake of installing the game on my new device with a user name, thinking that would make it easier for the switch. Boy, was I wrong!! Now I'm stuck at level from level 89 to 24...sucks starting over!

kooky panda
01-11-13, 11:25 AM
I've been trying to get my games switched since November 15th, 2012!! I made the big mistake of installing the game on my new device with a user name, thinking that would make it easier for the switch. Boy, was I wrong!! Now I'm stuck at level from level 89 to 24...sucks starting over!

Did you send an email to support@teamlava.com?

If you have not received a response, check you spam folder to make sure the automatic email with your ticket number on it did not get place in your spam folder.

If not, reply back to your ticket email and ask for an update on your transfer request.

dreamin
02-07-13, 02:01 PM
I have emailed them many time. I get the same question, send them the info on both phones and nothing happens.

I'm actually going to try one last time today,we'll see!

Thanks for your help!!

kooky panda
02-07-13, 02:15 PM
I have emailed them many time. I get the same question, send them the info on both phones and nothing happens.

I'm actually going to try one last time today,we'll see!

Thanks for your help!!
check you spam box to make sure their email did not go there.

dreamin
02-07-13, 02:25 PM
It's not in Spam, everything goes into a Storm* folder, I've created. I get an email back from them, that's not the problem. The devices just never get switched.

kooky panda
02-07-13, 03:42 PM
It's not in Spam, everything goes into a Storm* folder, I've created. I get an email back from them, that's not the problem. The devices just never get switched.
I sent your a private message.