PDA

View Full Version : Nightclub in android (force close)

Mpr102
06-30-12, 11:01 AM
HI Teamlava I and android user have a problem

WHEN I visit some higher level in other clubs like 96 97 98 99 (not just these level there more)
Game was close and it says

Sorry

The application nightclub story (process com. Teamlava. Nightclubstory) has stopped un expectedly. Please try again.

AND down Want Me Choose

Force close. Report

PLEASE Fix That Bug :confused:

kooky panda
07-02-12, 07:13 AM
If it is only certain clubs and not all, you will need to send an email to support@teamlava.com to have the check into your game.
It could be a memory issue depending on your device. Try moving your game to your SD card and also check to make sure you have the most current version for your specific device.

Mpr102
07-14-12, 02:06 PM
I remove all my picture and music and it doesn't, work :(:(

It maybe need update!!:confused::confused:

ButterPanda
07-14-12, 04:57 PM
Send an email to our customer support at support@teamlava.com and give them your Storm8 ID along with the Storm8 IDs of the neighbors that you visit when it closes. If you do not have their Storm8 IDs be sure they are on your friends list and give support their in game names.

Mpr102
07-15-12, 02:11 AM
Idont now their storm8 ID My Brother Have An Android And It's Like Me Force Close

My club now kinda big it maybe force close too!!

Mpr102
07-15-12, 02:14 AM
Idont now their storm8 ID My Brother Have An Android And It's Like Me Force Close

My club now kinda big it maybe force close too!!

ADD to that Icant danced.in their clubs or write in their will

Need update to fix that bug!!!

Mpr102
07-17-12, 09:11 AM
Anyone helppp Me

kooky panda
07-17-12, 10:57 AM
Have you sent an email to support to look into your game? support@teamlava.com

Mpr102
07-17-12, 04:06 PM
Yes and I waiting answer

Mpr102
07-17-12, 04:12 PM
It give Me ticket number?? When i press the number its open new page log in to Teamlava LLC

kooky panda
07-17-12, 04:16 PM
It give Me ticket number?? When i press the number its open new page log in to Teamlava LLC

your email from support with your ticket number is an automated response. You should receive another email when a support agent gets to your ticket.

DaojinWildfire
07-17-12, 07:33 PM
If you're running any other apps in the background, please close them. Also, let the pop-ups fully load before you attempt to close them. Sometimes closing them before they are able to load may cause the app to force-close.

Mpr102
07-18-12, 03:25 AM
If you're running any other apps in the background, please close them. Also, let the pop-ups fully load before you attempt to close them. Sometimes closing them before they are able to load may cause the app to force-close.

I try and it not work :confused:
in all games story Restaurant or Bakery it not force close :o
I just have this game:(

Mpr102
08-01-12, 09:57 AM
IF They Have A Lot Of Dance Floor ICan not visit my friend now :(:mad:

Mpr102
08-16-12, 09:35 AM
CAN You Do Update Have Another Game Force Close They Do Update And It Now Not Force Close

cookietyler
09-10-12, 05:20 AM
I was having the same issue but I removed the game and then installed it again. The force close issues on my end has been fixed.. Maybe try doing that.

Mpr102
09-12-12, 08:45 PM
I Try Not Work!!

camaj90
10-04-12, 11:53 AM
I can't see the rest of my club. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work. I have a sharp fx plus and I save the game on my sd card.

CuddlyDragon
10-10-12, 02:56 PM
I can't see the rest of my club. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work. I have a sharp fx plus and I save the game on my sd card.

Hi Camaj90,

Please submit a ticket to our Support Team (support@teamlava.com). Make sure you include your Storm8 ID and the device type you are using.

They will look into this for you. :)

Baraze
10-11-12, 08:20 PM
Since February, I have been unable to see other nightclubs, unless I stayed on the screen for at least 40 seconds. I could not see my floor or dance in other clubs, unless I tapped around in the dark.

Up until August, I was able to make drinks and decorate in my club, IF I clicked the design tab and moved between the items for at least two minutes. It took forever and a day, but I was at least able to get stuff done.

When I now go to my nightclub I am only able to see the corner of the club thats there when you first log in. I have three mixers there and they are the only ones I am able to use.

I use Android and am on level 56. I just downloaded nightclub on my ipad and it works fine.

I have uninstalled the game numerous times. I have moved it to my sd card and back. But to no avail.

Is there any other tips? Teamlava just says they will pass it on to the engineers and take screen shots. You cant take a photo of something that is constantly frozen! Boo.net

CarrieMel
10-23-12, 03:52 PM
I have this issue too. It's not a memory issue my game is already on my SD card and there is tons of memory left. I have the most current version as my phone is brand spanking new. It's all the clubs in higher levels and it is definitely a bug. I'm pretty sure it's when these people have several flashing square floor tiles. Even if they are a level 30 something it happens too if the person has covered their entire club in those pink tiles for example. I have a Galaxy S2 which should be able to handle anything thrown at it but right now i'm ready to throw it upside the wall because of all the story games that won't work right. I've not been able to play since Thursday 10/18 without SOMETHING going wrong with one of the 5 games I play. I will CC this to the email above as well as give it out to the others that are having this same issue and don't even know there is a forum to report a bug like this smh.

Mpr102
10-24-12, 05:09 AM
I have this issue too. It's not a memory issue my game is already on my SD card and there is tons of memory left. I have the most current version as my phone is brand spanking new. It's all the clubs in higher levels and it is definitely a bug. I'm pretty sure it's when these people have several flashing square floor tiles. Even if they are a level 30 something it happens too if the person has covered their entire club in those pink tiles for example. I have a Galaxy S2 which should be able to handle anything thrown at it but right now i'm ready to throw it upside the wall because of all the story games that won't work right. I've not been able to play since Thursday 10/18 without SOMETHING going wrong with one of the 5 games I play. I will CC this to the email above as well as give it out to the others that are having this same issue and don't even know there is a forum to report a bug like this smh.

This Game Need Update!
Long Time Didn't Get Update For NightClub Story

rxp4me
12-02-12, 03:47 PM
Teamlava is like a broken record. I am another android user who has the same issue and have tried all tl's suggestions. Maybe tl can answer this questions....

Does anyone from tl have an android? Can't you recreate the problems on your own? A little transparency please.