PDA

View Full Version : How to master lvl 51?

Limaxa
06-30-12, 09:46 AM
Hello! I tried it so many times but always.. failed :( is it possible to master that lvl? I really don't know how to do it. Can you help me?:) thx

marrrina
06-30-12, 05:19 PM
Provide a screen shot. I beat it but dont remember what it looked like.

jen1974
07-01-12, 01:42 AM
I have tried & tried and can't make it past this level. Hopefully someone can help us!

Limaxa
07-01-12, 01:43 AM
I have tried & tried and can't make it past this level. Hopefully someone can help us!

Yes it's frustrating :( i even bought gems but wasn't able to finish it

sunstorm01
07-01-12, 02:07 AM
The trick to this one is bounce your bubbles off the right hand wall- UNTILL you get access to those top middle ones- just keep bouncing off the right hand wall into the gap to reach them- you'll eventually get it.

Limaxa
07-01-12, 02:28 AM
The trick to this one is bounce your bubbles off the right hand wall- UNTILL you get access to those top middle ones- just keep bouncing off the right hand wall into the gap to reach them- you'll eventually get it.
That's very difficult^^ did you use special boosts?

jen1974
07-01-12, 03:53 PM
I finally made it past this level after 2 days of trying. I tried to be as fast as I could and first focused on the corner of the middle section. Then I quickly worked on the section in the right hand corner. After that I had enough space to bounce off the wall and hit the very top section. I was starting to have doubts I would ever make it past this level!

trace35
07-01-12, 08:19 PM
I am stuck on this level too. I am not fast enough to pop the bubbles before they turn black and block access to the top bubbles. I don't even finish the game most of the time because I have an inaccessible bubble somewhere so there is no point continuing 

sunstorm01
07-01-12, 08:28 PM
That's very difficult^^ did you use special boosts?
No I didn't use any. I just went back and did it again by bouncing the bubbles of the right hand wall.

trace35
07-01-12, 08:48 PM
http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w485/Trace35/bf47bb3e.jpg

trace35
07-01-12, 08:48 PM
Aaaaaarrrrrrrggggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 01:30 AM
Whoops... I meant left. LEFT!!! Sorry. Gotta bounce it off the LEFT WALL.

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 02:16 AM
Try and pop all the bottom bubbles of the top left cluster first, knock a few off the bottom left as well if you can- if you don't knock most of those bubbles off the bottom of the top left cluster first the black sludgy thing will clog it and you won't get any through. I've snapshotted the angle to hit the top middle ones- so if you can tell me how to put a picture on here I'll share it with you.

immypop11
07-02-12, 06:43 AM
Whoops... I meant left. LEFT!!! Sorry. Gotta bounce it off the LEFT WALL.

Omg I didn't read the whole thread and bounced off the right thinking something was wrong lol

bobbyrae
07-02-12, 10:53 AM
I used the long aim boost. But sunstorm is right. Focus on those glass/mirror bubbles at the top. Once you get those the whole thing collapses, including the black sludge balls.
If you don't have enough money to buy the boost just head back to island 5/level 25 and earn some money there.

[S8] Elsa
07-02-12, 11:32 AM
It's great to see everyone sharing strategies! :)

zoom27
07-02-12, 11:56 AM
I used the arrow boost for this level.
From the screenshot above, make sure you clear the very bottom row of top left and top right as soon as you can before it gets smudged.

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 12:43 PM
Yeah Ive been doing this level every spare min to see if there's some trick I used- and I'm going to correct myself AGAIN because the game shifts- last night I had to bounce off left wall and this morning ( without caffeine) I started throwing them off the left wall, till I realized the bigger gap was on the right * smacks forehead *. So rainys Hint is - look for the biggest gap between the middle top clusters and the clusters on top left and right- then bounce of the wall with the biggest gap. I did get stuck on this a bit when I first went through it, it was only at the point where Id gotten annoyed and just threw all my bubbles quickly that I actually got through. Funnily enough this happens to me in pool as well.

zoroak
07-02-12, 12:59 PM
I didn't use the aim boost but it can definitely help. Depending on colour of first few balls, I decide on which side to clear, for this instance, I choose left. I'll then clear off bottom left balls of the bottom triangle. Then I'll bounce balls off the left wall to clear balls in the bottom half of the left diamond (aim boost can help in this case). Any balls not in the correct colour, I toss off to the right side, so I won't block access and I find this helps with sludge not blocking the side you want access to. This is just my strategy, not necessarily the best but got 3 stars at this level, I think it's similar if not identical to that suggested by sunstorm01.

Choosing left or right may not matter, depends on the combo of the first few balls you get, I just got through using the left side a few mins ago, 3 stars :)

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 01:35 PM
If its the bouncing off the walls at an angle getting you stuck- go back to an easier level that really requires no wall bouncing and bounce off the walls- you'll still get through those easier levels- get extra coins for doing it and get some practice.

bigbux3
07-02-12, 01:45 PM
I can't pass this level either! I've been here for 2 weeks now! I hate those black bubbles because they can surround colored bubbles.

trace35
07-02-12, 06:38 PM
2 weeks! Oh no I might be here for a while!

trace35
07-02-12, 06:46 PM
YEEESS! Thanx for the great advice everyone! I bought that aiming thingy and cleared a path on the left side so I could get to the sparkly bubbles and it worked! Couldn't have done it without help from aim thingy, or you guys!

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 07:50 PM
YEEESS! Thanx for the great advice everyone! I bought that aiming thingy and cleared a path on the left side so I could get to the sparkly bubbles and it worked! Couldn't have done it without help from aim thingy, or you guys!

I'm so happy you got through it!! YAY!! * does a little dance for trace*

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 07:57 PM
My thoughts on why it's so hard- just like with dragon story where they changed the cost of things for maximum profit, I think they've changed this game.. To maximize profit by making some levels harder. Why wouldn't they?! It's just now in games like bubble mania- there's no way to prove it. Ooo trickster indeed.

trace35
07-02-12, 08:04 PM
Never try to trick a trickster, right rainy?

bobbyrae
07-02-12, 09:50 PM
I can't pass this level either! I've been here for 2 weeks now! I hate those black bubbles because they can surround colored bubbles.
It doesn't matter that they cover the other bubbles. As has been said, work on the lower bubbles so you have a path to hit that group of glass/mirror bubbles. Once you get those the whole thing collapses, including the sludge bubbles.

bobbyrae
07-02-12, 10:01 PM
My thoughts on why it's so hard- just like with dragon story where they changed the cost of things for maximum profit, I think they've changed this game.. To maximize profit by making some levels harder. Why wouldn't they?! It's just now in games like bubble mania- there's no way to prove it. Ooo trickster indeed.

They have changed it a bit. I've noticed it too. I got to island 10, got my 3 gems in the other stories, got to level 57 and just deleted the game. Sorry PonyRoar. I only played it for the gems.

dia83
07-03-12, 03:21 AM
Thank you sunstorm for the tips.. just finished level 51..it was sooo difficult...

Limaxa
07-03-12, 01:58 PM
I've finished it also, thanks to everyone :)

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 02:12 PM
Never try to trick a trickster, right rainy?
Lmao! ( I tried just putting lmao in but it was " too short", I'm guessing they don't want it abbreviated then?!)

trace35
07-05-12, 02:49 AM
Hahaha I dare you to write it in full!

kimmy42
07-09-12, 10:04 AM
One last tip, as you are clearing the bottom level, watch which way the sludge is going. If it goes left, concentrate on the right side; if it goes right, concentrate on the left side.

jasen
06-06-13, 06:11 AM
I'm not fast enough on this level because the sluge bubbles are blocking my way so can somebody help me please!!!

kristanlh
06-06-13, 08:24 AM
I'm not fast enough on this level because the sluge bubbles are blocking my way so can somebody help me please!!!

I recommend trying to clear one side -- NOT going straight up through the middle. For the first section, you can aim bubbles directly. Once you get past the first cluster, you will probably have to bounce your shots off the wall to work toward the babies.

vreeland
06-14-13, 02:22 PM
No I didn't use any. I just went back and did it again by bouncing the bubbles of the right hand wall.

Know I'm about a year late replying on this one, but for future reference I was able to master this level and get 3 stars using the same strategy mentioned above. I'm not as good as sunstorm01 though. I used pink arrow & to get the 3 stars I used 3 rainbow bubbles. DV