PDA

View Full Version : What's your favourite Mystery Box/chest.

poggy30
06-30-12, 09:09 AM
Hi, Im just asking for everyone to put down their favourite Mystery Box. You may have got a good item or it could just be your favourite. Whatever it is just put it down here.

Limaxa
06-30-12, 09:49 AM
The new beach box is my favourite box :) got the 2nd price :D

ipaddolo
06-30-12, 02:35 PM
The oriental themed ones, first the Take Out Box, second the Asian Fusion Chest :)

poggy30
06-30-12, 03:31 PM
How many times did it take to get 2nd prize?

Zetra
06-30-12, 10:48 PM
Mystery mail,there's awesome 4th place prize like space arcade,fire pit.and 2nd prize even have kitchen Miscelleanous!

sunstorm01
06-30-12, 11:43 PM
Yep- mines the latest one. If you want the first prize in any boxes it takes around 3500 gems-

poggy30
07-01-12, 08:42 AM
Yep- mines the latest one. If you want the first prize in any boxes it takes around 3500 gems-

I opened football chest and got 1st prize on the first try. It was a football field and its not as good as I was hoping it would be.

ariesblu
07-01-12, 08:57 AM
I opened football chest and got 1st prize on the first try. It was a football field and its not as good as I was hoping it would be.
I don't think I've seen what that looks like. How big is it?

poggy30
07-01-12, 06:56 PM
I don't think I've seen what that looks like. How big is it?

Its not that big. Personally im not a big fan of it but its better than nothing. If you want to see it just add poggy30 and visit me.

snubbly
07-01-12, 08:48 PM
not mine but here's the football field at the bottom:

http://i50.tinypic.com/20gmo82.jpg

pinkcherryb
07-02-12, 06:32 AM
Mystery Mail Box. Just like in BS my restaurant is quite realistic, I wanted the refrigerator sooo badly and was over the moon when I got it and now I'm trying to get the supply shelves. I have entirely too many fish and frog butlers even though they're supposed to be uncommon -__- I have the the fish butler out but I'm not sure if it's a statue or if it's supposed to be "real". I also have the fire pit, it's situated between two tiki ovens behind my bar. I also have two red couches and either two arcade games or two soda machines I can't really remember. I'd love more restaurant oriented themed decorations, I've seen a salad bar floor decoration and I have no clue where that came from but it looked awesome and I'm sad that it's not available :( If anyone wants to see my restaurant feel free to take a look and if you can snap a pic for me!

Off topic, is it just me or does the tiki ovens with raw meat on top look like *zombie voice* BRAIINNSS??

poggy30
07-02-12, 10:35 AM
I also have fire pit and frog butler. How many times did it take till you got the refrigerator?

comfie
07-02-12, 12:43 PM
i love the take out box, sadly i have like 5 bamboo planters, 4 lotus lamps, 4 dim sum carts and when i hit the 9th sword display i gave up =(

pinkcherryb
07-02-12, 02:23 PM
I can't remember exactly but I'd say 4 or 5 times of tapping the box. Not in a row though, I don't know if it increases your odds but I'll attempt for another prize maybe a week later. I've found that back to back tapping gives you the same prize. I know it's all completely random but that's what's happened for me.