PDA

View Full Version : Getting Worse Instead of Better

seanboals
06-30-12, 08:28 AM
First, the dragon story zombies are back. They work great. Tap just a little bit off and off you go. The popup push ads are working without fail. Every time we go through a resync of the shop, up they come, along with the zombies again, and again.

What doesn't work -

Catalog bleeds through to the shop layout constantly. Catalog layer stops after trying to open an item (all business for example) to choose something.

Shop is resyncing almost constantly now. Which in turn cranks the push advertising and the zombies.

Neighbors list after resyncs is totally messed up. As I visit they're supposed to drop to the bottom but twice in ten minutes the list populates out of order.

Gifting - Neighbors list has eleven people on it but choosing 'gift' from a neighbor's shop only displays four neighbors.

Are you trying to **** the game off?

maggieyyli
06-30-12, 12:57 PM
Hm... maybe you need to give more info like what OS/device and the game version you are playing with... Indeed I encounter none of the bugs you had mentioned... the only bug I still have is the makeup counter doesn't give any cosmetic nor money when I place the order and no resync. pop up at all... But this bug just happens occasionally.