PDA

View Full Version : Second diamond?

Farmaniac
06-30-12, 07:01 AM
Did anyone manage to breed a second diamond? And did someone mate diamond with others? What was the outcome?

PattyZhangp
06-30-12, 07:07 AM
Those must be super lucky players. I have some nbrs with 2 diamonds, but I don't think anyone's been quite that lucky yet. And no, diamond x diamond doesn't equal diamond, I heard in a thread. Gives all the common ones, but not another diamond. The particualarly lucky would be able to name their islands "diamond fields" if that was true.

rag1ngbull
06-30-12, 07:24 AM
Just visited a random player with 3 diamonds! Wondering if some people are spending 100s of $ to buy them or are just incredibly lucky with their breeding. I have one diamond I bred with charm/fruitful, and being honest, I don't expect to breed another.

jingga_farm
06-30-12, 07:47 AM
I've seen player that have 4 diamond dragons.. Player's island name is SUGAR

PattyZhangp
06-30-12, 09:16 AM
One of my nbrs has 5 diamonds. Don't think anyone could get SO lucky by breeding.

Farmaniac
06-30-12, 02:42 PM
There are some players who buy the diamond, well, if one has the spare money, why not. When there is no new dragon to play I try for a second one, but perhaps the game doesn't allow it. I hadn't too many tries before I got one, it was equally hatd for me to get other rare dragons like planet or forestfire.

juvides
07-01-12, 08:00 AM
I have been breeding since the beginning of this game still no diamond but I can't buy anything so everything is the hard long way.