PDA

View Full Version : Magic dragon hybrid from non-magic parents

firebreeder
06-29-12, 11:31 PM
Hi recently i started breeding with eagle dragon (epic) and serpent dragon (epic) And i got one atlantis on my second try, but one question crosses my mind that can i get any magic hybrid from this pair i.e. if none of the parents has magic element but combined parents has all four basic element can magic hybrid be formed from that pair? Also is there a rule that child dragon elements will be from both parents, what i meant to say as i am using air, fire and foret, water, can i get one air, fire or forest, water from this combo, or the child should bear element from both the parents?

ankalagon
06-30-12, 05:15 AM
No, and no....

mcgee22
06-30-12, 07:00 AM
Well the reason why you got magic is because the eagle has water and the serpent has water which are the original components for the magic dragon. I don't think that you can get any of the magical hybrids though with that combination. You will need magic and something else to get the hybrids.

Hope that answers your question.

squilibob
06-30-12, 07:22 AM
Well the reason why you got magic is because the eagle has fire and the serpent has water which are the original components for the magic dragon. I don't think that you can get any of the magical hybrids though with that combination. You will need magic and something else to get the hybrids.

Hope that answers your question.
Fixed for you.