PDA

View Full Version : Lost millions in coins!

bakerycraft
06-29-12, 11:17 PM
Hi I am a long time level 97 player and have never seen this problem before. I had accumilated millions in coins since my last expansion early in the year and I opened my bakery the other day and the coins had decreased to 300K overnight:(! Its like the seventh digit had dissapeared! The problem is I cant remember exactly how much I had, all I know is it was more than I had on my RS which is over 4 million.
Has this happened to anyone else?
I am playing on a iPad 2
Latest version of the game 1.5.1
I have restarted the device
I have deleted and reinstalled the game
No change

I have emailed support who suggested I send a screen shot with the amount of coins I had.
Does anyone know how to do this? Taking a photo doesnt give you the coin/gem details.
I assume this cant be done now anyway?

thanks

trace35
06-30-12, 08:26 PM
If you've already lost the coins, how can you take a photo of how many you had? It is unfair and unreasonable of TL to ask for this!
Not only that but they don't need a photo for proof, as they can Find out that info by doing 'computery stuff'!

gail66
06-30-12, 10:12 PM
I have a friend who's using android and it's happened to her for ages losing money very time she opens her bakery she has no coins left to cook now so she's haveing to close down .. she's also emailed lots off time to team lava but they never sorted her problem out �� which is a shame because my friend is my best neighbour !!

sunstorm01
06-30-12, 11:40 PM
I had this happen to me last year- I lost about 3 mil- they will tell you that " you havnt actually lost any money, it's just gone back into your counters as food and you'll get it back once you cook" I swear I almost short circuited my ipad2 from spitting my coffee all over it from shock when I got the email.

chuchulovestore
06-30-12, 11:44 PM
I had this happen to me last year- I lost about 3 mil- they will tell you that " you havnt actually lost any money, it's just gone back into your counters as food and you'll get it back once you cook" I swear I almost short circuited my ipad2 from spitting my coffee all over it from shock when I got the email.

I can't believe the response for TL! is like we are a joke for them.

sunstorm01
06-30-12, 11:47 PM
I just lost 60 in gold on dragon story- they said I spent it. Lmao. * rolls eyes *

GroovyRuss
07-08-12, 07:01 AM
I just lost 60 in gold on dragon story- they said I spent it. Lmao. * rolls eyes *

ask them "ON WHAT?"

they NEVER answer me when i do that. :D

mrdoubtfire
07-10-12, 11:16 AM
24 hours ago, I had about 375,000 in coins because I just expanded. I wake up and surprised to see that I can't make any food because I don't have any coins. Not only didn't I have any coins, MY ACCOUNT WAS AT -15K+. Yes, that's a negative balance. I was so shocked that before thinking of taking a picture, I force closed and reopened, only to get the daily bonus which brought me back to about +40k. A picture would have been moot anyway, no one would have done anything except say they were gonna take a look into it. I'm close to the edge of retiring from this game