PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Farm Story?

Unregistered
11-14-10, 01:49 PM
Oh just look at all the updates we get every week!! Wow!!! *NONE!!! But we do get crashes every day and if we are lucky we crash, loose our crops, and water that neighbors and community has gone to the trouble of doing several times a day!!! Yippy!!!*
We also get to buy expensive gems so we can get the same things over and over and don't pick items we really want!!*
Wow this should really draw a lot of people in to play!! Absolutely a 5 star game!!! That is if you like to replant your crops over and over and over again because it crashes so much you loose them all the time!!*
Great job Team Lava!! Don't you worry about fixing this game just keep on offering more games for us like Restaurant Story, etc. We don't mind all the bugs in this one!!!*

Unregistered
11-14-10, 06:10 PM
Oh just look at all the updates we get every week!! Wow!!! *NONE!!! But we do get crashes every day and if we are lucky we crash, loose our crops, and water that neighbors and community has gone to the trouble of doing several times a day!!! Yippy!!!*
We also get to buy expensive gems so we can get the same things over and over and don't pick items we really want!!*
Wow this should really draw a lot of people in to play!! Absolutely a 5 star game!!! That is if you like to replant your crops over and over and over again because it crashes so much you loose them all the time!!*
Great job Team Lava!! Don't you worry about fixing this game just keep on offering more games for us like Restaurant Story, etc. We don't mind all the bugs in this one!!!*

Bravo, totally agree :D

Butterfly
11-16-10, 05:31 PM
For the third time in 3 days (I stopped playing after the first 2 crops disappeared for a few days, figuring it was another problem with the software) I have lost almost an entire crop when collecting. I have a 20x20 farm. I was harvesting pumpkins (most watered). I had tapped the entire farm and was watching the points and money come in. I got a low battery warning on my iPOD touch 3d generation and hit "dismiss" as I have done numerous times in the past. The entire crop vanished-no money, no points. I know it is only a game, but the fun vanishes when what you do is lost. I may investigate other farm games. I would like an explanation or response from Team Lava. Thanks.