PDA

View Full Version : Missing Golden Utensils

pattypopo
06-29-12, 04:42 PM
When I went to place my utensils I had redeemed there were none in the menu. I then stored a set to see if that would make them show up. They didn't so I reinstalled the game. One stored set did show up but I'm still short a set plus another set I lost in storage last week. I've also lost a couple of sets in BS. Anyone else have this happen? What does a set sell for? Wondering how much potential money I have lost.

333paddington
06-29-12, 05:31 PM
I think it's $2500

pattypopo
06-29-12, 07:19 PM
Wow, that's a chunk of change to disappear. I also checked with BS and can' t find the utensils there either. I still have the ones I have placed, but they are not in the wall deco menu. What's up with that?

poggy30
06-29-12, 08:18 PM
A set in BS costs 25 gems each.

poggy30
06-29-12, 08:20 PM
They cost the same in RS. Just checked. Sorry to hear this.

pattypopo
06-29-12, 08:26 PM
Can someone check their wall decoration menu to see if they have the utensils? Seems odd that they are missing from both of my games.

kooky panda
06-29-12, 09:09 PM
Wow, that's a chunk of change to disappear. I also checked with BS and can' t find the utensils there either. I still have the ones I have placed, but they are not in the wall deco menu. What's up with that?

The golden utensils right? I still have mine. Are you looking under the Wall tab( the clock picture)

Also if you have all of them out, you will not see any under the design tab, I do not think these were just offered in the store you only got them from the collectibles .
If you store one then you will see it in under the design tab.

sweetstuff525
06-29-12, 09:15 PM
Since you have the hanged in your bakery.. It's why you don't see them in the decor section .. They are rewards from collectibles not available for purchase... If you store one now you will see it back in the decor tab with a x 1

nmishii
06-29-12, 09:16 PM
I have my golden utensils in storage in both RS and BS. I am on an Android.