PDA

View Full Version : what is so special about the 70 gem dancers

mylittlelego
06-29-12, 08:47 AM
SERIOUSLY?! this is the worst update that has ever happened to restaurant why would someone waste 70 gems on limited time dancers what do they do NOTHING its pointless!

driftboutique
06-29-12, 10:43 AM
None of the decorations do anything :confused:

I wouldn't spend it myself, but a lot of people seem to think it's a cool decoration. Everybody has different priorities for their own game.

sunstorm01
06-29-12, 11:17 AM
I brought the dancers- they fit in perfectly with my theme- like this update was made for my restaurant. So I'm happy as Larry- I had started my water theme over a year ago. So kept being dissapointed with the updates- I mean a giant rocket? A beam me up Scotty thing, hovering pool tables- not really suitable for my design ( though I did shove them I there) . So I was excited to see my dancers- absolutely perfect. And go look at my place and you'll see how perfect they are. And 70 gems is nothing really- that's two cups of coffee.

SnoEternal
06-29-12, 12:04 PM
Yea decorations arent supposed to do anything. But i disagree about 70 gems being nothing..that is way too expensive for some pixels imo..thats the highest ive ever seen a limited time offer.Even if i had 70 gems i wouldnt buy it even though i do like it. I guess some people will buy anything(unless they earned the gems)...even the juice machine when it was 42 gems !! :/ But I guess I can't talk since I spend real money on free mmorpgs lol DX And i wouldnt say they "wasted" the gems because some people like it and limited time so no one else can buy it soon.

bobbyrae
06-29-12, 12:06 PM
None of my neighbours thought it was worthy of purchase. Lol. I still haven't seen what it really looks like. Does anyone have a pic of it in their restaurants that they could post, please :D

nmishii
07-01-12, 09:50 PM
None of my neighbours thought it was worthy of purchase. Lol. I still haven't seen what it really looks like. Does anyone have a pic of it in their restaurants that they could post, please :D

None of my nbrs have it either. You can tap on pinkster's temple and you might see it :p
See post 161.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?30942-RS-Weekly-Update-6-28-12/page5

bobbyrae
07-01-12, 10:14 PM
None of my nbrs have it either. You can tap on pinkster's temple and you might see it :p

That's right. Go right ahead and mock me. I'm gonna pay that irish band In your bakery carousel to steal it and drop it in my bakery!! Just you wait and see!