PDA

View Full Version : Completely Mad.

poggy30
06-29-12, 08:21 AM
Who else has fallen into a gem trap. Probably everyone. You know how they ask you to finish this recipe for so and so many gems. Well my little brother fell into this trap while he was trying to complete a recipe. Oh and for those of you who would say it was his fault because he tapped the wrong button it wasn't his fault because the game also lags. LAGS LAGS LAGS. ill tell you that this has also happened to me. Team lava you have just lost one of your people to play your game and it wont be long till I quit to and it wont be long till everyone quits. Team lava just think about. Maybe you should change your ways.

piggiful
06-29-12, 12:16 PM
How else do they make money?

GroovyRuss
06-29-12, 03:34 PM
Who else has fallen into a gem trap. Probably everyone. You know how they ask you to finish this recipe for so and so many gems. Well my little brother fell into this trap while he was trying to complete a recipe. Oh and for those of you who would say it was his fault because he tapped the wrong button it wasn't his fault because the game also lags. LAGS LAGS LAGS. ill tell you that this has also happened to me. Team lava you have just lost one of your people to play your game and it wont be long till I quit to and it wont be long till everyone quits. Team lava just think about. Maybe you should change your ways.

i the highest i have gotten from 0 to some gems built up before hitting a gem trap is 26 gems.
It took me about 3 weeks to get there and BOOM 10 gems gone. I have hit a gem trap
oh maybe half dozen times now and lost about 40 gems total.

the odds of me reaching 49 gems to buy an app slot is about NIL :D Heck I may just abandon
that goal and buy a fire place if i can get to 26 gems again lol It is the only decor thing i like that costs
gems. I have 18 gems saved up wish me luck lol