PDA

View Full Version : What's with the gem costs now?

luv4quiltz
06-29-12, 08:19 AM
Ridiculous that gem cost to unlock appliances doubled and gem amount to purchase items is crazy high. I work hard to earn those gems at a measly 2 per food completion. Purchase items seem to have doubled yet gem earnings haven't. Also, I'm an Android user so I can't earn gem from goals.

I have been playing for several month now and at level 55, yet I currently only have 57 gems -- however I did purchase one unlock appliance before costs went up. Other than that, I have spent almost nothing with gems.

I have been saving gems all this time to be able to buy some of the fancy items. However now can only afford 1 or maybe 2 items after all these months of work. Obvoiusly, TL is making it so you MUST buy gems if you want these items. I refuse to pay for gems, so I guess my restaurant will only be decorated with items I can buy with coins and these prices are also heavily inflated.

TL, you are taking all of the fun out of this game!!!

rockstar335
06-29-12, 08:22 AM
Be very careful with those earned gems. You will look up one day and find that you accidentally spent them on something you don't even like.

poggy30
06-29-12, 08:22 PM
Ive only spent money on gems to get a sports bar that costed a whopping 42 gems.

retro71
07-04-12, 03:33 PM
I'm so stubborn, I am having a ROCKIN' restaurant on a low budget!! Alas, I have also changed my expectations due to inflation, just like real life.

I am a cleverer simulated restauranteur as a result, c'est la vie. But I do stil hear ya!!

mattyboo1
07-04-12, 03:50 PM
Be careful with gems

bigbux3
07-04-12, 03:52 PM
How about some pictures?! Will anyone post some of those?