PDA

View Full Version : Bubble mania level 10 goal has put my social rating in the toilet.

muggapug
06-29-12, 07:10 AM
I am spending so much time trying to get to level 10 in bubble mania that my BS and RS tipping has dwindled to almost nothing. Same with playing with dragons. Has anyone reached level 10, and if so, what's the reward?

OMG, I need to get a life--or actually pay attention to it😉

3squares
06-29-12, 07:57 AM
I haven't bothered with this game: not even with the potential for 6 gems upon completing Level 10 and then buying something in RS. It's just not worth my time. IMobsters was dead boring but easy. The Bubble Game is reported to be very hard unless you spend real money.

starstar2
06-30-12, 03:32 AM
I completed bubble mania. Rewards are 3 gems to RS.
I didn't use money for bubble mania, but seriously is not easy, luck play a factor too.
Keep playing the same level and u can observe the same stage will get easier with more repeated tries.

keviPad
06-30-12, 10:25 AM
I recall getting 12 gems total for this game. 6 to install, 3 at level 4?, 3 at level 10.

I did not spend any money. You dont need to use any of the boost to finish the levels. If you do it wont cost real money.

I enjoyed playing the game while recipes cooked. I completed all the levels an hour ago. I dont think it was that hard. Maybe 2 levels felt impossible. I realize now that the impossible levels were what made the game so fun.

kitthecat
07-02-12, 07:15 PM
lol. Dont worry, there is only 10 islands, after that u can go us BS n RS.

kancilkiller
07-02-12, 07:21 PM
i absolutely hate the game. "run out of energy"? purchase gems to continue?? Come on...

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 07:47 PM
I love this game- Ive not purchased any gems to complete it. I wish there were more levels

kitthecat
07-04-12, 07:47 PM
I love this game- Ive not purchased any gems to complete it. I wish there were more levels

Same here. A lot of ppl hate the energy limitation, I treat it as a way to force myself to take a break. If u can't get thru a level with 5 trails, most probably u can get it in the 6th. (b'cos at that time, steam is starting to come out fr ur head....not healthy)

But, most of the time, I can pass it after a few hours wait when the energy to refill. :D

bobbyrae
07-05-12, 04:41 AM
Yep...think i got 12 gems as kevipad said. No gems were used, except initially when i didn't know better or accidentally spent them on something or other. Got to level 10 in no time, got my 3 last gems in the other games and deleted it. It's fun enough to play when you want to **** some time. If you have children and you have turned off all ability to make in app purchases on your device (absolutely crucial if you allow children to play the game) let them play it and get to level 10! Lol. You keep them occupied for a while and you'll get your gems in the process :)

kancilkiller
07-05-12, 05:24 PM
I absolutely love Puzzle Bobble, but I also absolutely hate Puzzle Mania. TL is torturing me with this clone of Puzzle Bobble. I managed get myself until level 10, and it is such a pain. and I have to stop this game, please don't give us any more goals involve other games. and I hate iMobsters too