PDA

View Full Version : Help if u can plz add to my list!

Taylyn
06-29-12, 05:13 AM
I am having the hardest time getting rare dragons! Quite a few are stocked with super a d rare dragons but I can't get a break! Nor can I seem to breed the basic wild, fairy, serpent or fireforest. Plz list any combo's and levels below to start my list!

Coral-10 and charm-4=planet
Coral-10 and charm-4=titan
It only worked those two times thus far.

333paddington
06-29-12, 05:34 AM
I just use any dragon as long as its the right colour. I've got two titans with straight red and purple, max levels.

I usually use max levels and pure colours.

PattyZhangp
06-29-12, 05:42 AM
Eagle level 10 + island level 7= serpent (forgot how many tries, 7 probably)
Same for wild (got it right after my first serpent) and mindvolt (5 or so tries after)
Forest level 10 + magic level 7= familiar (ninth try)
Air level 10 + magic level 8= trickster (second try)
Good luck! :)

Li2402
06-29-12, 06:27 AM
:)) I just picked Fire lv 6 and Magic lv 6, too = Titan. just 1 time!

mcgee22
06-29-12, 06:44 AM
Its all luck. I have tried the combinations that ppl have posted in here and I have given my combinations to other ppl that are close to me and we don't get the expected results. The combos will be a start but don't be disappointed when it doesn't happen right away. The only reason why I tell you thins is ffrom experience... I also have not managed to get a Wild, Serpent, Fairy, Eagle, not to mention Wizard, Familiar (tons of stupid poison dragons instead), Planet, forestfire & mistmoth.

Am I frustrated, heck yeah! Especially when I try 10 times with combos that other ppl say it worked for them on the first try. *Sigh*

Li2402
06-29-12, 07:35 AM
If I had known exactly the true combo... I would have never given up breeding and breeding, just one formula.

In the fact that, i don't know which is the best, and if i try 2 or 3 times but fail... I will change the formula, then!
Now and then, i don't even remember which dragons i have picked for 1 breeding.

juvides
07-01-12, 07:40 AM
Just got the trickster with lvl 10 Titan and lvl 10 fairy