PDA

View Full Version : White spots means loooove

mtytomlinson
06-29-12, 05:09 AM
Haha sorry for the weird title but this thread is about superstition? Im chinese and we do believe a lot in some stuff and theres one that has been bugging my mind..

They say that when you have those white spots on your fingernails means that someone likes you. I sorta believe in this EVEN THOUGH i googled it and it says it has something to do with not enough calcium or an injury or smtg. But i still go along with it :D

So yeah, just wondering, what kind of stuff do you guys believe in? Like superstitions?

kattybell
06-29-12, 05:17 AM
Awesome thread btw. :) I have had a black cat, so you know they always say never cross ones path. Pssh. But breaking a mirror is bad luck, I have a little one on a key chain and I accidentally broke it, so does it count? :P I believe in a lot of superstitions and supernatural things. :)

lylahmae
06-29-12, 07:26 AM
If I have a bag of m&m's the last one I eat has to be green or I feel something awful will happen. I have no idea where I got this from I have been doing this as long as I can remember.

pinksugar800
06-29-12, 04:21 PM
Awesome thread btw. :) I have had a black cat, so you know they always say never cross ones path. Pssh. But breaking a mirror is bad luck, I have a little one on a key chain and I accidentally broke it, so does it count? :P I believe in a lot of superstitions and supernatural things. :)

No, I don't think so...I know a lot about palm reading, face reading and how to see your aura! It's really weird:p

lylahmae
06-29-12, 05:25 PM
No, I don't think so...I know a lot about palm reading, face reading and how to see your aura! It's really weird:p

I have a simian(sp?) Line on both of my hands, so does my grandfather and my cousin's son has it on his right hand I always check people but I have never found anyone else with one (or both) beside my family.

mtytomlinson
06-30-12, 08:22 AM

Hahah it only counts if you encountered with somethun bad i guess xD maybe crossing and owning one is different :p

mtytomlinson
06-30-12, 08:23 AM

^ Something*

Really?? You know how to read palm lines? What does the line represent/mean? Im so curious xD

mtytomlinson
06-30-12, 08:26 AM
If I have a bag of m&m's the last one I eat has to be green or I feel something awful will happen. I have no idea where I got this from I have been doing this as long as I can remember.

This is a little cute and funny :D but yeah, we all do these kind of stuff even though its 'superstition' ahah.

Oh yes guys i remembered that they said closing your hands tightly into a fist and when pressing your wrists, small 'cicles/bumps' will pop out and how many represented the amount of babies you'll have. Dont think its true but well xD

Limaxa
06-30-12, 09:55 AM
I don't know if it has something to do with superstition but if i have an exam or something like a classtest i always touch my guineapig before i leave the house.. I really think he's a kind of lucky charm :D

viviansmo
06-30-12, 10:12 AM
13 is a lucky number, and black cats are also lucky. I'm reverse-superstitious. Friday the 13th is a good day.

I don't break mirrors though... Broken glass just seems unlucky to me.

I walk around with a pack of sugar in my purse... Supposedly makes people treat me nicer (sweeter).
I have a horseshoe hidden in my house for good luck.

camel_power
07-01-12, 03:01 AM
Haha sorry for the weird title but this thread is about superstition? Im chinese and we do believe a lot in some stuff and theres one that has been bugging my mind..

They say that when you have those white spots on your fingernails means that someone likes you. I sorta believe in this EVEN THOUGH i googled it and it says it has something to do with not enough calcium or an injury or smtg. But i still go along with it :D

So yeah, just wondering, what kind of stuff do you guys believe in? Like superstitions?

I have had white spots on my nails all of my life ;)

Mother taught me these...

-dont wear new clothes on tuesday
-dont spill salt
-if you step out of the house and go back to get something that you forgot, you must eat something sweet
-snipping scissors unnecessarily in the air is bad luck
-dont buy anything on the first weekend of the new year

kooky panda
07-01-12, 08:10 AM
1. If you get the shivers it means someone has walk on the spot where you future grave will be.

2. If you palm gets itchy, it means you are about to come into some money.

jojopeanut
07-01-12, 12:34 PM
Right hand shake hands with stranger. Left hand money. If your palm itch. If bottom of foot itchs your going to walk on new ground.
Putting pennies or change outside in glass on new years eve is suppose to give you good fortune in the new year.
Walking under an open ladder is bad luck.

kattybell
07-02-12, 04:20 AM

Yeah, I know a lot about it too.. :) I love seeing auras..

kattybell
07-02-12, 04:20 AM
13 is a lucky number, and black cats are also lucky. I'm reverse-superstitious. Friday the 13th is a good day.

I don't break mirrors though... Broken glass just seems unlucky to me.

I walk around with a pack of sugar in my purse... Supposedly makes people treat me nicer (sweeter).

I love this!

kattybell
07-02-12, 04:21 AM
1. If you get the shivers it means someone has walk on the spot where you future grave will be.

#1 - I've heard this before. Kind of creepy. :)

shakiba
07-02-12, 09:25 AM

I heard of the second one and I think it happened to my parents before.

shakiba
07-02-12, 09:27 AM
Ooh I have one!
When you lose something, tie a knot, then after you will find your missing object. It works better if you tie a towel.
I've done it several times and it worked like a charm.

kattybell
07-02-12, 09:29 AM
Here's some I found:
If you drop a fork, a man will come to visit you.
If you drop spoon, a woman will come to visit you.
If a bird flies into your house a death will occur.
If you sweep under someone's feet, they will never marry.
If you peel an apple without breaking the peel i.e. cut around the apple so that the peel is in one long piece, you should throw the peel to the ground and if it lands in the shape of a letter of the alphabet then it is the initial of the person you will marry.
Two deaths in the community will be followed by a third.
Never say "thank you" when someone gives you a plant or it will die.

rockstar335
07-02-12, 10:02 AM
That explains why my plants always die. Lol.

kattybell
07-02-12, 10:47 AM
That explains why my plants always die. Lol.

I hope not lol.

pinkster73
07-02-12, 10:56 AM
I'm not superstitious.

lylahmae
07-02-12, 06:24 PM
I'm not superstitious.

There is nothing you do a peculiar way just because that's the way you do it?? If you do try doing it another way next time....if it makes you uncomfortable that's superstition. It doesn't have to be traditional.

pinkster73
07-02-12, 08:25 PM
There is nothing you do a peculiar way just because that's the way you do it?? If you do try doing it another way next time....if it makes you uncomfortable that's superstition. It doesn't have to be traditional.

Welllll, i do alot of stuff a certain way. I'm a medicated sufferer of ocd. Not the kind when people say they're "so ocd ", but actual ocd. There's not room here to post how i do things certain ways :P

RealFarmer1222
07-02-12, 08:49 PM
-if you step out of the house and go back to get something that you forgot, you must eat something sweet

If I did this I'd weigh about 500 lbs. !!!!!!

Just be sure the open end is pointing up....otherwise the luck runs out.

pinksugar800
07-03-12, 01:37 AM
Yeah, I know a lot about it too.. :) I love seeing auras..

Ikr!!! They are sooo fun:):D

Tempete8
07-03-12, 01:50 AM
None of this is true by the way.

kattybell
07-03-12, 04:31 AM

Everyone has different beliefs. :)

lylahmae
07-03-12, 03:21 PM

Don't be a Debbie Downer, there is no way you could possibly know if these things are real.

ritz131
07-03-12, 05:26 PM
I'm Indian and I think that we are the most superstitious people on the planet :P
I can't wash my hair on wednesdays coz my mom won't allow me :(
Can't eat food after 12am, Should never give salt to anyone after sunset etc etc etc
The list can go on and on and on :P

camel_power
07-03-12, 11:06 PM
I'm Indian and I think that we are the most superstitious people on the planet :P
I can't wash my hair on wednesdays coz my mom won't allow me :(
Can't eat food after 12am, Should never give salt to anyone after sunset etc etc etc
The list can go on and on and on :P

I have been in India for a while now, and one superstition for the Hindu religion is that it is very, very bad to look outside during a solar eclipse.

ritz131
07-04-12, 04:54 PM
I have been in India for a while now, and one superstition for the Hindu religion is that it is very, very bad to look outside during a solar eclipse.

Yes as children we were kept on house arrest at the time of an eclipse.

pinkster73
07-04-12, 05:39 PM

Why? (Ten)

theredchilly
07-04-12, 06:17 PM
If you hand over a knife directly to someone else, both of you fight. So never give the knife, but place it on a table or counter and have the other person pick it up.

lylahmae
07-04-12, 06:21 PM
If you hand over a knife directly to someone else, both of you fight. So never give the knife, but place it on a table or counter and have the other person pick it up.

I will have to remember this for work....might make it more peaceful.

sunstorm01
07-04-12, 06:35 PM
When one of your ears gets hot someone's talking about you. Funnily enough this always happens when leaving my inlaws.

mtytomlinson
07-04-12, 10:27 PM
All of these are so interesting :) theres one where you cant walk over books or newspapers or youll be stupid haha i dont believe this though..

And you cant whistle at night or else... Some monster will come after you hahaha

mtytomlinson
07-04-12, 10:28 PM
As for the apple one.. How could one drop the peel and have a letter/initial formed? Ahaha still cool though.

kattybell
07-05-12, 04:02 AM
As for the apple one.. How could one drop the peel and have a letter/initial formed? Ahaha still cool though.

My cousins try it all the time, and there's when you use a needle on thread and pull it off your wrist and depending on the way the needle moves it will tell you if you'll have a girl or boy when you have children... lol

mtytomlinson
07-05-12, 08:41 AM
My cousins try it all the time, and there's when you use a needle on thread and pull it off your wrist and depending on the way the needle moves it will tell you if you'll have a girl or boy when you have children... lol

What do you mean by pulling off the wrist??

Oh yes theres one more when you drop an eyelash it means that someone misses you.. Aw :) but i dont believe in 11:11s..

kattybell
07-05-12, 08:54 AM
What do you mean by pulling off the wrist??

Oh yes theres one more when you drop an eyelash it means that someone misses you.. Aw :) but i dont believe in 11:11s..

Like you lightly drag it across your wrist. If it makes a "O" shape a girl or boy, and side by side boy or girl. I don't remember. And if you blow a eyelash off your finger and make a wish it comes true. lol

kattybell
07-05-12, 08:55 AM
It's called needle reading.

sourlicorice2
07-05-12, 10:05 AM
Here's some I found:
If you drop a fork, a man will come to visit you.
If you drop spoon, a woman will come to visit you.
If a bird flies into your house a death will occur.
If you sweep under someone's feet, they will never marry.
If you peel an apple without breaking the peel i.e. cut around the apple so that the peel is in one long piece, you should throw the peel to the ground and if it lands in the shape of a letter of the alphabet then it is the initial of the person you will marry.
Two deaths in the community will be followed by a third.

ooh think I'm going to get my forks out and drop them on the floor....be back in a sec:p

pinkster73
07-05-12, 10:29 AM
ooh think I'm going to get my forks out and drop them on the floor....be back in a sec:p

She never said what man. Could be a door to door salesman.

sourlicorice2
07-05-12, 10:41 AM

lol party pooper :p

kooky panda
07-05-12, 10:45 AM
lol party pooper :p

could be a rich goodlooking salesman:)

lylahmae
07-05-12, 01:14 PM

Or the man who lets his panties fall on her balcony.

Tempete8
07-05-12, 01:22 PM
Don't be a Debbie Downer, there is no way you could possibly know if these things are real.

Well I do know. And it is not real.

pinkster73
07-05-12, 02:09 PM

If they are real to the people who believe them, then they're as real as they have to be.

RealFarmer1222
07-05-12, 02:10 PM

But what makes something "real"????

I'd rather discuss metaphysics than superstitions.:p

RealFarmer1222
07-05-12, 02:11 PM

But how do I (or anyone else) know YOU are "real"??????

RealFarmer1222
07-05-12, 02:14 PM
If they are real to the people who believe them, then they're as real as they have to be.

So....if I believe the moon is made out of green cheese, that is "real"??????

Ewwwww....I like metaphysics!!!!

Tempete8
07-05-12, 02:25 PM

Well its just like people thought the world was going to end in 2006 and 2012. But did it... No. So according to my intellectual preferences thinking something is going to happen just by not only a thought but A superstition not plausible. Its just in your mind you want it to happen. Does it?, Mabey. ONLY 1.5% out of 99.9%

pinkster73
07-05-12, 02:41 PM
So....if I believe the moon is made out of green cheese, that is "real"??????

Ewwwww....I like metaphysics!!!!

No. If you believe the moon is made out of green cheese, then to you it's made out of green cheese. That's what i meant.

lylahmae
07-05-12, 04:10 PM
No. If you believe the moon is made out of green cheese, then to you it's made out of green cheese. That's what i meant.

Well put. I would like to add that if you can't prove something one way or the other you have no right to proclaim that it is false, and since I have never been to the moon I can't tell Realfarmer he is wrong.

sourlicorice2
07-05-12, 04:22 PM

I don't believe in superstitions either but I do respect others beliefs and if they believe in them then there is nothing wrong with that.

RealFarmer1222
07-05-12, 04:54 PM

Ok...so if I believe it's made of green cheese and you believe it is made of pink cheese, in reality, it is both????

That makes for a pretty subjective reality.

RealFarmer1222
07-05-12, 04:59 PM
Well put. I would like to add that if you can't prove something one way or the other you have no right to proclaim that it is false, and since I have never been to the moon I can't tell Realfarmer he is wrong.

Soooo...unless I directly observe something, I can make no conclusions as to its veracity ??????

That is a pretty OBJECTIVE reality.

But I LOVE these kind of discussions!!!!!

Paging wbkyoto...wbkyoto......code blue....philosophical debate!!!!!

lylahmae
07-05-12, 05:02 PM
Ok...so if I believe it's made of green cheese and you believe it is made of pink cheese, in reality, it is both????

Like at the grocery store where I work the customer is always right and here at TL sheep use inner tubes and crabs are barns. Hey maybe TL is in an alternate reality:p

lylahmae
07-05-12, 05:04 PM
Soooo...unless I directly observe something, I can make no conclusions as to its veracity ??????

That is a pretty OBJECTIVE reality.

But I LOVE these kind of discussions!!!!!

Paging wbkyoto...wbkyoto......code blue....philosophical debate!!!!!
Exactly lol!

pinkster73
07-05-12, 05:05 PM

In that case, it's made out of pink cheese, obviously. What i believe would be the truth since i make my own truth.

wbkyoto
07-05-12, 08:43 PM
And that brings us to another marvellous meta-notion: ideo-realities, that is a personal interpretation of reality.

We all have personal interpretations of reality. Since all my experiences are mediated through a filter of nerve endings, processed by a web of brain cells, put into context of personal experiences and too many trashy novels and wacky sci-fi, my construct of reality will never be like yours.

People suffering from mental illness may have personal ideo-realities that not match up well with those expereienced by most of us. So in the end, if I believe the moon is made of cheese, it might as well be with regard to me. If I disregard that table and try to walk through it, I wil l probably revise my ideas about it. Or not, if I am so far off the standard.

With all this in mind I have a lot more sympathy for people who are nuts than I use d to have !!

Well...I have to get back to my personal relaity which involves putting something I consider to be lunch into something I consider to be my body in the outrageous expectation that it will power me through to dinner time. (Though I could easily live off all the fat in my head for a few days.)

pinkster73
07-05-12, 09:13 PM
And that brings us to another marvellous meta-notion: ideo-realities, that is a personal interpretation of reality.

We all have personal interpretations of reality. Since all my experiences are mediated through a filter of nerve endings, processed by a web of brain cells, put into context of personal experiences and too many trashy novels and wacky sci-fi, my construct of reality will never be like yours.

People suffering from mental illness may have personal ideo-realities that not match up well with those expereienced by most of us. So in the end, if I believe the moon is made of cheese, it might as well be with regard to me. If I disregard that table and try to walk through it, I wil l probably revise my ideas about it. Or not, if I am so far off the standard.

With all this in mind I have a lot more sympathy for people who are nuts than I use d to have !!

Well...I have to get back to my personal relaity which involves putting something I consider to be lunch into something I consider to be my body in the outrageous expectation that it will power me through to dinner time. (Though I could easily live off all the fat in my head for a few days.)

See? That's pretty much what i said. Except for the head fat part.

RealFarmer1222
07-05-12, 10:01 PM
See? That's pretty much what i said. Except for the head fat part.

But you didn't correct the spelling of "relaity" !!!!

People suffering from mental illness may have personal ideo-realities that not match up well with those expereienced by most of us.

oh, I can relate to that....but then if an ideal gas is at standard temperature and pressure; do I have to count ALL the molecules or can I just depend on ol' Avagadro to know there are 6.02 (?) x 10^23 of them??? Can I trust ol' Albert when he said that if 1 kg of cow dung is converted entirely to energy you'll get 400,000 N-m or do I check it myself (and wipe out SW PA in the process)????

RealFarmer1222
07-05-12, 10:03 PM
oh...and have you heard???? The eggheads at CERN think they may have found the Higgs boson (AKA the "god particle")????

pinkster73
07-05-12, 10:46 PM
But you didn't correct the spelling of "relaity" !!!!

oh, I can relate to that....but then if an ideal gas is at standard temperature and pressure; do I have to count ALL the molecules or can I just depend on ol' Avagadro to know there are 6.02 (?) x 10^23 of them??? Can I trust ol' Albert when he said that if 1 kg of cow dung is converted entirely to energy you'll get 400,000 N-m or do I check it myself (and wipe out SW PA in the process)????

No you don't have to count. You can choose to trust that what they say is real and correct.

*reality

RealFarmer1222
07-06-12, 08:16 AM
So what I believe creates my own reality????

Just like the billboard on the Chincoteague causeway used to say???

pinkster73
07-06-12, 09:45 AM

Yup. But without cult stuff.

RealFarmer1222
07-06-12, 01:17 PM
What about truth then????

If I say a wall is blue and you say it is pink, what is the truth????

viviansmo
07-06-12, 01:22 PM
What about truth then????

If I say a wall is blue and you say it is pink, what is the truth????
the truth is that the wall is blue to you but is pink to pinkster. and to someone who is blue/orange color-blind, it might be grey. and that would still be truth.

viviansmo
07-06-12, 01:23 PM

wait, what billboard? I've only been to Chincoteague once but it was one of the best vacays ever... I didn't notice any cult stuff. ;)

pinkster73
07-06-12, 02:11 PM
the truth is that the wall is blue to you but is pink to pinkster. and to someone who is blue/orange color-blind, it might be grey. and that would still be truth.

Exactly this.

Tempete8
07-06-12, 02:45 PM
Do you believe in aliens?

viviansmo
07-06-12, 07:39 PM

I find it very, very hard to believe that out of the billions of planets circling billions of stars, ours is the only one with life. So, yeah, I believe in aliens. Do I believe they visit Earth? Well... That's a whole 'nother question.

pinkster73
07-06-12, 07:41 PM

Of course. And to all the other planets with life on them, WE are the aliens.

wbkyoto
07-07-12, 12:21 AM
"the truth is that the wall is blue to you but is pink to pinkster. and to someone who is blue/orange color-blind, it might be grey. and that would still be truth. "

Yes.

Objective truth is objectively unobtainable and if obtained, not communicable.

The best we earthlings can hope for is a set of mutually approximately agreed conventions. Thus if you say elephant, I get a bundle of ideas going that is probably pretty similar to the ones that everyone else got.

Do electrons move through electro-positive "holes" in semi conductors?

Our ideas about this may be a little less easy to communicate. (My ideas about semiconductors might be dead "wrong" but not useless to me.)

Tempete8
07-07-12, 12:59 AM
Of course. And to all the other planets with life on them, WE are the aliens.

Good so you believe in me. :)

mtytomlinson
07-07-12, 02:56 AM
Like you lightly drag it across your wrist. If it makes a "O" shape a girl or boy, and side by side boy or girl. I don't remember. And if you blow a eyelash off your finger and make a wish it comes true. lol

Your wish came true for the eyelash one?! :o

mtytomlinson
07-07-12, 03:00 AM
Hahaha how bout santa claus? :p

theredchilly
07-07-12, 03:36 AM
Lol u take a knife to work! Hahahaha
I will have to remember this for work....might make it more peaceful.

theredchilly
07-07-12, 03:37 AM
There is no such thing as a rich good looking salesman !
could be a rich goodlooking salesman:)

RealFarmer1222
07-07-12, 08:03 AM
wait, what billboard? I've only been to Chincoteague once but it was one of the best vacays ever... I didn't notice any cult stuff. ;)
When I lived there 20 yrs ago...there was a billboard on the causeway thtat said "what if what you believe creates you own reality "

It wasn't attributed to person or organization

wbkyoto
07-08-12, 06:16 PM
When I lived there 20 yrs ago...there was a billboard on the causeway thtat said "what if what you believe creates you own reality "

It wasn't attributed to person or organization

Hmmm...I don't recall that billboard. You'd thinkit would have caught my eye.

I guess I would ask the author "how do you not create your own reality?"

copycats
07-08-12, 07:43 PM
I heard that if you throw a pack of salt behind your back its good luck. I tried it and everyone just laughed...

pinkster73
07-08-12, 08:36 PM
I heard that if you throw a pack of salt behind your back its good luck. I tried it and everyone just laughed...

If you spill salt you're supposed to throw a pinch of it behind your shoulder.

Tempete8
07-08-12, 10:28 PM

If you spill salt you're supposed to throw a pinch of it behind your shoulder.
Rachel Ray does it just because...its luck.

Tempete8
07-08-12, 10:31 PM

Not a pack. A pinch of salt over your left sholder.

pinkster73
07-08-12, 10:41 PM
Tempete8, my cat is an alien too

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/PicsArt_1341812337377.jpg

shakiba
07-09-12, 11:32 AM

Lol pinkster :p

Tempete8
07-09-12, 01:16 PM

Lol cool. Can I come and vist so I can meet him.

pinkster73
07-09-12, 01:19 PM
Lol cool. Can I come and vist so I can meet him.

Sure, but he only has laser eyes in pictures.

Tempete8
07-09-12, 01:22 PM
Sure, but he only has laser eyes in pictures.

Its ok. Me and him would understand eachother. If he's acting strange around you I can ask him why. Anything you want to aks him i can ask for you. Lol

pinkster73
07-09-12, 01:50 PM
Its ok. Me and him would understand eachother. If he's acting strange around you I can ask him why. Anything you want to aks him i can ask for you. Lol

I don't need to, but thanks. I speak cat. I'm the cat whisperer.

RealFarmer1222
07-09-12, 01:56 PM
meow-meeeeow-mmmmeeow-meeeow.meow.

pinkster73
07-09-12, 04:20 PM
meow-meeeeow-mmmmeeow-meeeow.meow.

Oh you want a treat!

wbkyoto
07-10-12, 11:50 PM
In Japan we put a little cone of salt on either side of the front door - keeps unpure thots out. I am not sure what unpure thoughts might be. :-)

RealFarmer1222
07-11-12, 07:35 AM
In Japan we put a little cone of salt on either side of the front door - keeps unpure thots out. I am not sure what unpure thoughts might be. :-)
Meeow...mmmmmeeow.....mmmmeeeeow...meow?????

mtytomlinson
07-11-12, 09:00 AM

Haha isnt that something you can kinda control though?

kooky panda
07-12-12, 01:55 PM
Uh Oh!! Tomorrow is Friday the 13th!!!

pinkster73
07-12-12, 02:10 PM

*thoughts

You have it right the second time :p

shakiba
07-12-12, 02:14 PM

Thanks for reminding me! Uh oh. *Flashback*

kooky panda
07-12-12, 02:26 PM

Thanks for reminding me! Uh oh. *Flashback*

I am heading to the lake this weekend. I will be out on my waverunner.... I hope Jason does not pop up from the Lake.... :eek::eek::eek:

Tempete8
07-12-12, 02:47 PM
Does anything ever happen to anybody on Friday The 13th?

pinkster73
07-12-12, 02:52 PM
Does anything ever happen to anybody on Friday The 13th?

They get groceries.

Tempete8
07-12-12, 02:53 PM
They get groceries.

Lol what??

pinkster73
07-12-12, 02:59 PM
Lol what??

Well that's what I'm doing tomorrow on Friday the 13th.

Tempete8
07-12-12, 03:03 PM
Well that's what I'm doing tomorrow on Friday the 13th.

Oh but I meant something bad..wait is that bad for you?

mtytomlinson
07-12-12, 04:09 PM
The first time i heard bout friday the 13th was when my teacher told us not to go on the computers or they will have a huge virus that cannot be removed :p that really kept all of us away from the computer

pinkster73
07-12-12, 04:13 PM
Some people think Friday the 13th is a lucky day.

greygull
07-12-12, 04:13 PM

I'm one of those ;)

Tempete8
07-12-12, 04:43 PM

Hey I was gona say that...but I think its those who are part of that evil side...like me (does evil laugh) MUAHhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

07-16-12, 09:16 AM
I believe in miracles.. a little corny but i do!! :o i alos believe in horoscopes, and astrology!! I'm addicted to them!! It's just cool to read!