PDA

View Full Version : Animals....

Unregistered
06-16-10, 01:21 PM
Hello,
I have been playing Farm Story almost since the begining. Imobsters is my favorite other RPG (online games) and I have mastered it. Seems like it's a lot easier to talk with others and get advice about how to really play the game + maximize efficency. Anyways, I have been geting rly into Farm Story and have checked out the spreadsheets of profitablility of crops. What about animals? Taking time, payout, cost, etc., What is the most to least profitable animals? Obv the cow pays more than chicken, but that's not what Im interested in. I want to know mostly for just animals you buy w/gold and not gems. I heard somewhere that the Sheep is the best? And I know animals aren't the best for profi..so all you h8ers don't tell me to plow n plant on all of my land!!! Lol thank you...

Mike

Ellie
06-16-10, 02:05 PM
I've got 4 sheep, 2 cows and 2 pigs in seperate fenced fields and 3 chickens around the barn/toolshed area. I am not really interested in profitabilty from the animals, they just make the farm look nice. I do have a 18x18 farm and 15x15 of that is planted so can earn a decent amount of coins. At the moment I'm keeping this large area for crops so I can expand to 20x20 and then add more decorations. I currently have around 100 plots of "dead" space for my buildings, trees, animals, etc. but I like the way my farm looks. If Ellie comes up on the social list drop by and have a look.

Unregistered
06-16-10, 03:43 PM
I've got 4 sheep, 2 cows and 2 pigs in seperate fenced fields and 3 chickens around the barn/toolshed area. I am not really interested in profitabilty from the animals, they just make the farm look nice. I do have a 18x18 farm and 15x15 of that is planted so can earn a decent amount of coins. At the moment I'm keeping this large area for crops so I can expand to 20x20 and then add more decorations. I currently have around 100 plots of "dead" space for my buildings, trees, animals, etc. but I like the way my farm looks. If Ellie comes up on the social list drop by and have a look.

I will come and take a look. However, I meant more of an answer like..I am goin to put animals in this area regardless, but would like to know which one has the best (although I know it's very low compared with crops) payout ratio to time...