PDA

View Full Version : Decrease Energy Level Refill Time

MarisaFingerella
06-28-12, 07:27 PM
Dear Team Lava Games creators,

Could you please decrease the time we have to wait for the energy to refill from 30 minutes to 5 minutes? All the level are extremely difficult and it takes most of us several attempts to pass each of them. It is not fair to make us wait practically a whole day just to pass each level. We players would really appreciate it if you would fix this problem. Thanks!

sunstorm01
06-28-12, 07:33 PM
Well they do this so you get impatient and buy your energy. They have to make money somehow- it IS a free game.

MarisaFingerella
06-28-12, 07:42 PM
Well they do this so you get impatient and buy your energy. They have to make money somehow- it IS a free game.

This is mental and financial abuse. Unacceptable!

MarisaFingerella
06-28-12, 07:44 PM

You just might be right.

MarisaFingerella
06-28-12, 09:50 PM
Does anyone else want Team Lava to make changes?

savage_mel
06-28-12, 11:18 PM
does anyone else want team lava to make changes?

yes!!!

minidemon88
06-29-12, 01:06 AM
Yes! The energy re-charging is taking way too longgg and spoil the mood of playing. Hopefully they will reduce it to 5 minutes for 1 energy instead.

Chirayuki
06-29-12, 08:46 AM
TL just wants to make money out of everything lately. I really get the feeling that they are just testing us how far we want to go to spend money on these games. Same goes for bakery story, things are costing more and more gems. Pet story is the worst of all.

OhFashionNL
06-29-12, 04:58 PM
Am I the only one that's not bothered with the delay? When I'm out of energy I just play another game- or do something else :P I can see how its frustrating, but hey, atleast the 30 minute wait gives us some time to breath :P

kooky panda
06-29-12, 05:37 PM
Am I the only one that's not bothered with the delay? When I'm out of energy I just play another game- or do something else :P I can see how its frustrating, but hey, atleast the 30 minute wait gives us some time to breath :P
I am with you. The delay does not bother me. It makes me get off and take care of my other games, get a drink of water, eat a little something, play with the dogs.... oh yeah do a little work at my real job.. lol

kathwhlim29
07-01-12, 10:47 PM
In order to generate more player, u have to consider that the longer the energy recharged it will turn away many players as there are many alternative or similar games and it is not a very good excuses for the 30 mins wait. Yes, initial part for those who addicted to the games they will wait eventho it takes 30 mins with a max 5 units of energy. Once the player get tired of waiting they will move on...

I am with you. The delay does not bother me. It makes me get off and take care of my other games, get a drink of water, eat a little something, play with the dogs.... oh yeah do a little work at my real job.. lol

YouRockHyrule
07-28-14, 02:43 PM
Wait a minute?! Why is everyone saying it takes 30 minutes for their energy to refill? In my game it takes an hour for each one :(