PDA

View Full Version : Glitches

sweetbear22
06-28-12, 02:25 PM
Dear TL instead of giving us new things every week, fix the glitches. I just bought 2 new juice machines, requested the parts. I then do all my recipes on old appliances. I go over to BS to check on things. I then go back to RS not even 5 mins later, my new juice machines are gone(including the $ 70,000 I just spent on them). Normally I am not a complainer on here, but this is getting old. I lost over a million coins yesterday on BS. I am tired of having to pick up the same tips 2-3 times. I read the forums everyday and read and see the same complaints and problems on here for months with very little response to the players from TL.

You change things on here for the new comers, but us old timers who are use to things being done a certain way get overlooked. Ex, now having to pick up tips.

Come on TL, when you as a consumer are not happy with a product and return it and get a non-chalent attitude it upsets you also.

RS 1.5.1
iPhone 4
Version 5.1.1

[S8] Elsa
06-28-12, 02:43 PM
Sorry to hear this! Please contact support by sending an email to support@teamlava.com for assistance with your account issues.