PDA

View Full Version : OK, who stole my shaved ice machine, still in its box???

JustBev
06-28-12, 01:20 PM
I purchased two of the brand new shaved ice machines about an hour ago. I've checked on the boxes of parts a few times to see how many food colorings my neighbors had sent. About 10 minutes ago I went back to check, and ONE OF THE BOXES WAS GONE!

I am positive that I bought TWO. They were sitting side by side behind the counter. There is not one sitting in my design tab. I cannot find it anywhere in my bakery. I have completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and it still isn't there.

I know TL won't do anything about it because I can't prove it. But if this happens to anyone else, please post! Maybe it's a bug or something. In the meantime, I am out 35,000 coins, 14 blue coils and probably the six food colorings as well. Grrrrr.

driftboutique
06-28-12, 01:24 PM
If you email support@teamlava.com they can look into your game -- they have a record of everything and can tell you what happened. I don't know if they will be helpful, but it can't hurt to try. Good luck!

JustBev
07-02-12, 03:39 PM
I am one HAPPY little baker here! Thanks, driftboutique, for your suggestion to email support. I was very skeptical that TL would do anything, but I did contact them, and after several communications with the support agent, the missing appliance was restored to my bakery just this afternoon! I am amazed, and grateful, that someone actually listened to my concerns and corrected a situation beyond my control. I feel so much better!

mareee
07-03-12, 12:16 AM
I bought a shaved ice machine too and the money was taken out of my bakery account.when i went to tap on it to find out what i needed to do.it like disappeared in front of my eyes ...the whole box went away
Then when i went to see if icould go into the inventory .i couldnt cause it would not unlock cause i was not at this level...

By the way one of my ovens,drink machine,deep fryer...i put into storage cause i was moving alot of stuff around my store and when i went to get them bavk it said i could not cause i was not at that level and had to unlock them.i put together my dep fryer and now i cant get it back ...i paid for it now i cant use it.i am getting tired of this having my stuff taken away.

edie62
07-03-12, 02:53 AM
Hi in BS I store my ovens etc... too, when mine did the level thing yours did I just opened it by storing something else. Now I just change things around as I like. You could try that. Good luck :-)

kooky panda
07-03-12, 04:53 AM
Try restarting your device.
If the items are still missing, send an email to support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com)
They will be able to look into your game.