PDA

View Full Version : Poll for US citizens

camel_power
06-28-12, 10:01 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2012/06/28/one-third-americans-believe-in-ufos-survey-says/

Do you think the government has been hiding things (specifically sci-fi and UFOs) from us? For example, Area 51? Dont us citizens have a right to know what is there? For all you know that could be the base of the Illuminati. Or it could be used for smuggling illegal substances. Who knows what the government has been hiding from us.

kattybell
06-28-12, 10:21 AM
I agree, we won't know or find out. But I believe in Aliens and UFO's. There are so many things hidden. I watch a lot of Supernatural shows and half of them have to be real. I mean come on, Area 51 has got to have had a Alien body! But I'm sure we'll never know. :(

purpsandherb
06-28-12, 06:55 PM
all I know is that if u gotta hide something its becuz its an embaressment or something u morale know u shouldn't be doin!!!

sunstorm01
06-28-12, 07:28 PM
WE ARE THE ALIENS.... tHATS what they're not telling us.

greygull
06-28-12, 08:40 PM
I think the government has been hiding things since it was created. Look at all the conspiracy movies - while most of them may be off a bit, it's not that far of a stretch. Stealing a couple lines from movies : "If we (humans) are the only intelligent life forms in the universe, it would be an awful waste of space" and "So many people say they've seen the same things (in regards to aliens/UFOs), how can they all be wrong?". I paraphrased a bit lol, don't remember the exact wording.

My dad and grandmother saw a UFO - they both had the exact same story. They were not near each other when I was talking to them (different states even), so how could they both say the exact same thing? And while I didn't have time to take pics, I've seen UFOs on two different occasions, in two different states. Once I was alone, the other time my hubby and a friend were there. My hubby didn't turn around fast enough to see it, but our friend saw the exact same thing I did.

driftboutique
06-28-12, 08:50 PM
I do think there are UFOs, as in unidentified (to us) flying objects, and I do think there are aliens, as in non-human life forms in other parts of the universe, and I do think that the US government hides more from us than we will ever know. However, I don't think that the UFOs are spacecraft belonging to aliens -- I think they're far more likely to be some sort of morally questionable technology developed by our government or that of another country -- and I don't think there are humanoid aliens who have been to earth. In fact, I think that alien life forms are pretty likely to not be humanoid at all.

RealFarmer1222
06-28-12, 09:03 PM
Aliens ....no, UFO's ....probably.

Just remember that a "UFO" isn't necessarily extra-terrestrial.

Of course...the bigger conspiracy is......

http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p613/Krister1222/SoylentGreenisPeople.jpg

MommaLouKC
06-28-12, 09:58 PM
I believe in UFOs and E.T.s. It would be ignorant of the human race to think we are the only living creatures in this vast universe. My inlaws live in the sticks and they saw something one night. Other family members were with them so I can't see any reason they would lie. We are not alone!

kattybell
06-29-12, 05:19 AM
I think the government has been hiding things since it was created. Look at all the conspiracy movies - while most of them may be off a bit, it's not that far of a stretch. Stealing a couple lines from movies : "If we (humans) are the only intelligent life forms in the universe, it would be an awful waste of space" and "So many people say they've seen the same things (in regards to aliens/UFOs), how can they all be wrong?". I paraphrased a bit lol, don't remember the exact wording.

My dad and grandmother saw a UFO - they both had the exact same story. They were not near each other when I was talking to them (different states even), so how could they both say the exact same thing? And while I didn't have time to take pics, I've seen UFOs on two different occasions, in two different states. Once I was alone, the other time my hubby and a friend were there. My hubby didn't turn around fast enough to see it, but our friend saw the exact same thing I did.

My grandfather and uncle both saw the same UFO at the house I stay in now. I've seen ghosts, one time I saw my grandfather. So yes I believe, and that's awesome you saw a UFO. I haven't had the chance. I love stuff like this.

kattybell
06-29-12, 05:19 AM
WE ARE THE ALIENS.... tHATS what they're not telling us.

Good logic there, but we'll never know. Maybe we're all being experimented on....

RealFarmer1222
06-29-12, 06:42 PM
Good logic there, but we'll never know. Maybe we're all being experimented on....

Ya know, if some group/government/knitting club ever developed mind control, no one would know either......

ThorVII
07-01-12, 09:13 PM
?o...if they did they would h?ve a good reason

kattybell
07-02-12, 04:24 AM
Ya know, if some group/government/knitting club ever developed mind control, no one would know either......

This is mainly why I don't think about it. :) But you ever watch that Chiller channel?

RealFarmer1222
07-02-12, 07:42 AM
This is mainly why I don't think about it. :) But you ever watch that Chiller channel?

Unfortunately, I don't get that channel, but ive seen every Twilight Zone episode andsimilar showsandmovies

lylahmae
07-02-12, 06:31 PM
Unfortunately, I don't get that channel, but ive seen every Twilight Zone episode andsimilar showsandmovies

My husband likes to watch old back and white twighlight zone DVDs when he is sleeping. He has newer ones too but the old ones are WAY better.

RealFarmer1222
07-02-12, 07:07 PM
There were a coupla reiterations of the Twilight Zone. The one in the mid-eighties did Arthur Clarke's "The Star " which is one of my favorite short stories.

sunstorm01
07-02-12, 08:09 PM
Omg you've only gotta you tube it and you'll be a believer. Do do do do do do. Plus they're all comming to have a front row seat in the destruction of our planet in December. Or is it November. Or has it already happened- we're already in a third dimension waiting for it all to happen again?

RealFarmer1222
07-02-12, 08:43 PM
Omg you've only gotta you tube it and you'll be a believer. Do do do do do do. Plus they're all comming to have a front row seat in the destruction of our planet in December. Or is it November. Or has it already happened- we're already in a third dimension waiting for it all to happen again?

ummmm...I hope we ARE all in the "third dimension" or else we'd all be flat!

As for the world ending on 12/22 of this year (as per the Mayan calender); I think it'd be neat since it's my 48th birthday!!!!

pinkster73
07-02-12, 08:59 PM
I think there's tons the government doesn't tell us. Likely to prevent mass panic, or having to explain expenditures etc.

And everyone knows they're hiding cows in coke :P

kattybell
07-03-12, 04:44 AM
I think there's tons the government doesn't tell us. Likely to prevent mass panic, or having to explain expenditures etc.

And everyone knows they're hiding cows in coke :P

Hiding cows in coke???

kattybell
07-03-12, 04:44 AM
ummmm...I hope we ARE all in the "third dimension" or else we'd all be flat!

As for the world ending on 12/22 of this year (as per the Mayan calender); I think it'd be neat since it's my 48th birthday!!!!

They're calender starts over, so is it the end of the world really??