PDA

View Full Version : No soul

sophiacml
06-28-12, 04:16 AM
Two weeks ago on the 14th, I encountered no soul when I bought the Egypt room! I didn't notice there wasn't any camels until when I spent 151k coins to get a soulmate & it didn't show up & after I spent twice to get the mate with TL sucking the coins, then I stopped. I had to sell the room & re-bought it, which actually I've wasted 152k x4 coins altogether. I emailed the team & till today, of course, as usual, no sign of compensation!

Today, it happened again on Tiki room. When I bought it yesterday, I didn't notice there isn't any gorillas until when I tried to get a mate for it. Then, of course TL sucked 470k coins for the mate & again, no show since there isn't even a mate! I emailed the team.

I just hope they compensate the coins back to me! It's a hard job to collect as much as it is!

DaojinWildfire
06-28-12, 04:33 PM
Please leave the issue on the account as it is so we can investigate it when we reach your support ticket, unless you can resolve the issue by restarting the app. If you attempt to resolve it yourself by selling and purchasing the same room again, we may not be able to investigate the issue and provide you with the appropriate assistance.

sophiacml
06-28-12, 10:15 PM
why on earth that i want to have rooms without soul to limit my space? it isn't my problem for your investigation! you tl has all the record! i emailed the photo as evidence to show there wasn't a soul in the room! and for crying out loud, you should know, you guys take FOREVER to solve even 1 tiny problem.

DaojinWildfire
06-29-12, 11:24 AM
It's not safe to assume that a support agent can instantly recognize and resolve an issue by simply locating your account. Not all issues are the same. Some will require us to actually view your account so we can verify and address the problem as quickly as possible, so we can get you back to playing the game.

We do receive a large volume of support tickets, since we have so many users playing our games, so it may take some time before we can respond to you after investigating your issue. Please read this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?20573-Explanation-about-Support) for a detailed explanation on the support system.

sophiacml
06-29-12, 08:46 PM
you made it sounded that it was my problem to fix it as well as u exclaimed there are so much problems with tl games since you received so many tickets. wow! u even actually want me to consider your side for being ineffective & inefficient to limited my space just so you can fix your problem. incredible silly i am to even listen to you then. knock yourself off to justify. i mean who am i kidding, right? is teamlava the usual sucking gems/cash company that has so many problems. can't complain much since is a free addictive game!