PDA

View Full Version : Can't accept Gold

brianglaister
06-28-12, 01:49 AM
Hi everyone.

Was checking my news tab on Dragon Story and it just showed recent visitors as usual. I closed and re opened the News tab and to my surprise there were 20 or so gold gifts waiting for me to accept, dating back to a week ago!

I was excited for a second until i realised the 'accept' button on each of them gifts if grayed out so i am unable to receive the gifts :(

These notifications have appeared before however before i could accept them all the notifications vanished from my News feed. That was about 4 days ago, and now they have returned.

Has anyone else experience this or am I alone with this problem. I've only accepted 2 gifts today, and that was before all these other notifications appeared.

Any ideas??

sweetstuff525
06-28-12, 06:36 AM
That means you have already accepted gold from those neighbors. From the past few days and you should gift them gold back... Once you send your 3 gold then that part will not appear until the next day when again you need to send 3 more gold

brianglaister
06-28-12, 08:00 AM
The problem i encountered a few days ago was that if i click Gift Back as shown in the image, then all of the notifications vanish! And i probably won't see them again for another 4 days.... So now i'm gonna wait till the next day to see if i can accept the gold and start reducing all the pending gifts i have.

It's so stupid that you can only accept and send three gifts per day! Espeically when a new nest costs over 200 gold. Thats over 2 months!

sweetstuff525
06-28-12, 08:08 AM
you can accept 20 gold a day but you can only send 3..... like i said the grayed out doesn't mean that you have gold that means you already accepted gold from them .... and if you see the list thats greyed out means you haven't send your 3 gold for the day.. once you send those 3 gold the list will dissapear until the next day you need to send more gold

brianglaister
06-28-12, 08:18 AM
Ohh okay that makes more sense that time hehe. Thanks sweetstuff :P

trishleagh
06-30-12, 12:24 AM
I thought it was only me. I tried sending gold. 3 is the limit. So so lame!!! I want all my lovely neighbors to get some :(

PattyZhangp
06-30-12, 07:16 AM
I know, I wish we could gift more. I always feel bad that my nbrs have to wait so long, since I have close to 100 of them.

hhuqjaj
06-30-12, 11:51 PM
Oh...maximum gifts today -> 2 gifts gold.but 2 gifts not gift for one hour,1 time in 12 hours.