PDA

View Full Version : too much stuff

horselady7
06-27-12, 10:45 PM
Why do people cram all that stuff in there restaurant and bakery. It looks like a rainbow puked on the place. What is the deal with having lots of tables that r not ever clear or blocking chairs so the patrons can't sit.

kancilkiller
06-27-12, 11:08 PM
1. You only need at most are 26 tables and chairs at most to feed the Clone Troopers. That's the maximum customers you can have at one time.
2. Any extra tables are for your nbrs to leave tips easily, not for the Clone Troopers. So you don't see chairs with it

kancilkiller
06-27-12, 11:11 PM
Having lots of table doesn't look like a rainbow puked on the place; but some people cook lots variety of food, and have lots of counters to display, then it really looks like rainbow puked on the place. For god sake, it is the restaurant, not a food exhibition

Rachael98
06-27-12, 11:27 PM
Each to their own!

It's up to each player how they wish to design it - anyway, rainbows are awesome.
If you don't like it, here's the blunt and simple solution:

Don't look.

sweetstuff525
06-28-12, 06:39 AM
Each to their own!

It's up to each player how they wish to design it - anyway, rainbows are awesome.

Don't look.

Agree... Everyone designs how they want too... Maybe they think yours is to plain

sourlicorice2
06-28-12, 09:24 AM
Each to their own!

Don't look.

lol agree 100%

bobbyrae
06-28-12, 10:05 AM
Having lots of table doesn't look like a rainbow puked on the place; but some people cook lots variety of food, and have lots of counters to display, then it really looks like rainbow puked on the place. For god sake, it is the restaurant, not a food exhibition

I have a lot of counters, not in restaurant but in Bakery, not because I want them there, but because the food just won't sell off quickly enough. :( I suspect most people with a lot of counters have the same problem. We've mastered each recipe and hundreds of thousands of servings of the food just sits there not going anywhere and we just cannot bring ourselves to throw it all away.

bobbyrae
06-28-12, 10:05 AM
Correction:

I have a lot of counters, not in restaurant but in Bakery, not because I want them there, but because the food just won't sell off quickly enough. :( I suspect most people with a lot of counters have the same problem. We've mastered each recipe and hundreds of thousands of servings of the food just sit there not going anywhere and we just cannot bring ourselves to throw it all away.

sourlicorice2
06-28-12, 10:18 AM
I have a lot of counters, not in restaurant but in Bakery, not because I want them there, but because the food just won't sell off quickly enough. :( I suspect most people with a lot of counters have the same problem. We've mastered each recipe and hundreds of thousands of servings of the food just sits there not going anywhere and we just cannot bring ourselves to throw it all away.

exactly :-) besides if I'm ever going to be away form the game for a week. At least I know I won't run out of food on Bakery at least.

3squares
06-28-12, 11:05 AM
exactly :-) besides if I'm ever going to be away form the game for a week. At least I know I won't run out of food on Bakery at least.

...and that's just how long it took for me to deplete my massive amounts of food: I went on vacation for about a week. When I came back, cooking the same way (continuously), but only cooking new recipes, I had a hard time keeping my counters stocked.

To the OP: sure, there's restos that make me dizzy just to look at them. But each to his own. The game allows lots of room for creativity. Go ahead and try some colors that clash! Put something wildly inappropriate in your cafe! I promise you neither the Health Inspector nor the Fashion Police will show up to bust your chops.

RoseMeyer
06-28-12, 01:46 PM
Ok The extra tables are for tips.

The blocked off tables have to do with Fescupers Maximizer layout.

And Yeay, sometimes, I get sensory overload looking at some of these bakeries. Oh well.

:)

sunstorm01
06-28-12, 01:57 PM
Why do people cram all that stuff in there restaurant and bakery. It looks like a rainbow puked on the place. What is the deal with having lots of tables that r not ever clear or blocking chairs so the patrons can't sit.

Well it's sooo much better than having a boring layout- go have a look at mine. Then come back and tell me it looks like a rainbow puked on it. I dares ya!

horselady7
06-29-12, 12:10 AM
Oh I got counters and a lot of them. I but to have so many tables and then leave them full was it not the point to get lots of tips. So why leave them full.

horselady7
06-29-12, 12:11 AM
Well if u happen apon Texas Dawn stop by have a look

horselady7
06-29-12, 12:15 AM
I like things to look good that is why my place is balanced. I am still growing it larger. I like to design things that is why I like these games.

kancilkiller
06-29-12, 12:20 AM
BS is pretty ok, most food are $4 or above. But in RS, lots of dishes are cheap $1, $2, or $3, not worth the time to keep/sell if you have lots of other more expensive food pending to sell. My advice is don't cook those cheap $1 or $2 dishes, cook and make room for those $4 or above sell.

If you still have those cheap dishes, on your counter, just throw it away, it is not worth the time you spent to keep and sell. Why sell your customers $2 dishes while you can actually sell them $4? Keeping those dishes is only become an obsticle for your high income.

horselady7
06-29-12, 12:26 AM
Counters r needed for food but like 40 tables is different. Some r so full the the little people can't get to some of the chairs. U need the people to get rid of the food.

horselady7
06-29-12, 12:34 AM
My goal is to master all dishes cheep or not. I don't care how much money I make. Like many people said to each there own:)

kittycountess
06-29-12, 01:07 AM
Lol, some restaurants I visit have all kinds of stuff crammed in one place. Some of the owners spent hundreds of gems and have many item placed in a mish mash kind of way. They look more like thrift stores, or grandma's attic, than restaurants although they provide a nice look at a lot of items, which is great.

horselady7
06-29-12, 08:07 AM
If people would put something to block the door that would be a good sign that they will b gone for awhile. Also say something on ur wall.

retro71
07-04-12, 03:58 PM
LOL!! I am a devout fecsuper fan. I totally redesigned an area for when I want to get food off the counters, and a secondary that has it's own door (in storage) when I want to reserve food, say overnight, the patrons have to walk more, and take more time getting to the host tables as well as wander through the restaurant as they finally reach tables.
Fecsuper (should be fecsupreme lol) watched and calculated how many people come in until the first one leaves, that is the reason for blocking seating area. It's a miraculous concept that you can manipulate.

All hail fec! lol

My places are pretty simple, but it interesting to see others' creations. Someone said it best earlier, "To each his own" but still you made me giggle just a bit;-)