PDA

View Full Version : Fast Food Consumption

bigbux3
06-27-12, 05:44 PM
I don't like the food being gone so fast. In Bakery Story, my food can last on a counter for a month with only two servings of the item. It might be because there's more plates. I would like to see more plates in Restaurant Story so I could keep my restaurant stocked and wouldn't always have to find myself cooking food. That might be the problem, or the food speed up consumption glitch might still be in effect. I would like to see more plates for each recipe so it could solve this problem.
Thank you TeamLava, please make this happen.

dinoman23
06-27-12, 08:27 PM
I agree. I'm at level 97 in rs and I feel like I can never keep food on my counters. I love all the new food each week, but if I want to keep food on the counters even overnight, I must cook only high quantity foods. It's just not fun anymore. I play a lot, but I still never have food in rs. Please reconsider your food consumption ratios...thanks!

bigbux3
06-27-12, 09:07 PM
I agree. I'm at level 97 in rs and I feel like I can never keep food on my counters. I love all the new food each week, but if I want to keep food on the counters even overnight, I must cook only high quantity foods. It's just not fun anymore. I play a lot, but I still never have food in rs. Please reconsider your food consumption ratios...thanks!

I once cooked a LOT of food, blocked my door, stocked the counters with multiple recipes with over 40,000 plates, re-opened my restaurant and it was ALL gone in 3 days. In Bakery Story, I would be stocked for about 3 months or more.

purpsandherb
06-28-12, 03:27 AM
I stopd playing bakery becuz of to many glitches. so can some one clarify about the plate ratio issue?? thank

bigbux3
07-09-12, 08:10 PM
This still hasn't been fixed/changed/improved.