PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Story Weekly Update 6-28-12

kooky panda
06-27-12, 04:17 PM
Pending no last minute issues, we may see an update tomorrow!!

Post if you discover a new egg!!

ankalagon
06-27-12, 05:39 PM
Woopie... Purple and Yellow is up now? Looking forward to next week when the colors are finally all used up (?). Unless more super rares are introduce to keep us breeding the same commons over and over.... :-)

Any word of some real updates to the core game play, instead of new recolored dragons?

333paddington
06-27-12, 06:29 PM
I'd love more decorations. And take the map requirement away.

driftboutique
06-27-12, 09:24 PM
Any word of some real updates to the core game play, instead of new recolored dragons?

The weekly updates are always content updates and I don't think that will be changing at any point. Feature updates take much longer to produce and would mostly have to be done with a new download from the app store.

I hope to see more new dragons that are unique designs instead of recolors, and some cool new decorations.

litodevilz
06-27-12, 09:47 PM
What's the rare version of yellow and purple? I've been holding off that 3 genie goal in hopes that when I breed those 3 a rare dragon may be out =D

Purplum
06-27-12, 11:03 PM
I'd love more decorations. And take the map requirement away.

Since it now takes me several days to save up for an expansion, I don't really care about the map recommendations anymore. /sigh

333paddington
06-27-12, 11:21 PM
You will care when it's 64 maps, which take four days to get

ankalagon
06-28-12, 03:12 AM
The weekly updates are always content updates and I don't think that will be changing at any point. Feature updates take much longer to produce and would mostly have to be done with a new download from the app store.

I hope to see more new dragons that are unique designs instead of recolors, and some cool new decorations.

I would not mind a recoloured new breeding den, increasing max habitats or a new color (black or white) added to the mix. All of these are content updates that would affect the game play more positively than two new rare dragons..

driftboutique
06-28-12, 10:52 AM
I would not mind a recoloured new breeding den, increasing max habitats or a new color (black or white) added to the mix. All of these are content updates that would affect the game play more positively than two new rare dragons..

I'm not sure what you mean by a recolored breeding den. While max habitats may be increased, that is definitely not the kind of thing you see in a weekly update. It would just show up silently in the night like the expansion hikes ;)

Im not trying to argue with you, just letting you know that things you are hoping to see are not the kind of things that get folded into the weekly updates IME.

kahlan531
06-28-12, 11:07 AM
If they keep adding new dragons, they need to increase the max number of habitats so we can have a place to put them. Right now there is not even enough room for one of each.

coolgamegirl27
06-28-12, 11:40 AM
Not really bothered about new dragons since I havent been able to get a new one for past 3 weeks, just Mist, Charm and Coral. Loosing interest by the day. Not even using gold to speed up, an increase in the probability of getting a rare dragon would be great. Cant see that happening tho:(

sweetstuff525
06-28-12, 01:56 PM
Any new dragons anyone?

imberyo11
06-28-12, 02:38 PM
I feel the same. I'm getting tired of getting coral and poison....

Not really bothered about new dragons since I havent been able to get a new one for past 3 weeks, just Mist, Charm and Coral. Loosing interest by the day. Not even using gold to speed up, an increase in the probability of getting a rare dragon would be great. Cant see that happening tho:(

driftboutique
06-28-12, 03:08 PM
Trickster dragon = magic + air, 18h

Here's the egg, no idea what the dragon looks like as it's not in the market yet:

http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff447/Driftboutique/e19178cd.jpg

glittergirly1
06-28-12, 03:08 PM
Any new dragons anyone?

theres a new dragon message popping up for me saying " check out the trixster dragon" but i dont see it in market.

that tricky dragon:p

northsweets
06-28-12, 03:13 PM
Give It a few more hours It will be in there later the message always come first

northsweets
06-28-12, 03:20 PM
The picture is posted in the market now.

sweetstuff525
06-28-12, 03:46 PM
yay i have it breeding but im going to wait my 18 hours lol.. im stingy with my gold

PattyZhangp
06-28-12, 04:40 PM
It looks like a mini Cyclops! :D

kooky panda
06-28-12, 05:28 PM
Looks like a one-eyed flying purple people eater!!

sweetstuff525
06-28-12, 05:36 PM
He looks like plankton from spongebob lol

I think tl is watching to much spongebob ... Like the crab barn in farm

ankalagon
06-28-12, 05:48 PM
It's the dragon from the "connection lost" picture. I guess that's fitting, Trickster pulling out the internet plug. :-)
Not entertaining much hope of breeding him, with my luck of getting rares... but maybe some day.

saintlover
06-28-12, 05:50 PM
Took me 5 tries. Is he rare and does anyone know his coin yeild?

lareinema
06-28-12, 06:04 PM
He is listed as rare in the market and I believe I read somewhere that coin yield is 300/hour.

lareinema
06-28-12, 06:06 PM
Looks like a one-eyed flying purple people eater!!

Too funny. He is odd looking and unless he gives nice income I don't think I'll be trying for one. 😄

saintlover
06-28-12, 07:57 PM
He actually is a nice coin earner. Level 6 earns 726/hr, way better than the fairy and serpent. At level 7 he earns 941/hr, better than the Atlantis and wizard.

He was so cute until he evolved at level 7 :(

squilibob
06-29-12, 01:58 AM
It's the dragon from the "connection lost" picture. I guess that's fitting, Trickster pulling out the internet plug. :-)
Not entertaining much hope of breeding him, with my luck of getting rares... but maybe some day.

So it was in the game all along and has just been enabled. I wonder if it would be worthwhile decompiling the game files to see if there are any other 'hidden' dragons

hippy_child
06-29-12, 05:53 AM
Got trickster on first try, 7 magic & 8 air, No special breeds. Still haven't even been close to the familiar though..

Li2402
06-29-12, 07:18 AM
=]] Why DS don't have the sort of 3-colored dragon? Feel tired of breeding just 2 color but have a lot of results :( want to have some fun!

RangerZeus
06-29-12, 08:20 AM
Every time I breed 2 common dragons I get a rare one. I can't get a single mist dragon! Got a sea breeze on first try and the rest are mindvolts. My iPad is glitching! Got a familiar on first try. Forest fire on first try. Atlantis dragon on second try. Already got the trickster dragon...

RangerZeus
06-29-12, 08:21 AM
Every time I breed 2 common dragons I get a rare one. I can't get a single mist dragon! Got a sea breeze on first try and the rest are mindvolts. My iPad is glitching! Got a familiar on first try. Forest fire on first try. Atlantis dragon on second try. Already got the trickster dragon... got a diamond dragon on first try...

PattyZhangp
06-29-12, 08:25 AM
Well, at least my luck seems to be improving a bit. I got a trickster on my 2nd try with epic air x level 8 magic, in that order.

kooky panda
06-29-12, 11:12 AM
Got some pictures:

edit: Epic-

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/bebdb478-1.jpg

Baby
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/94bd1959.jpg

Level 6
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/dd6bb981.jpg

twilightnic
06-29-12, 01:44 PM
Aww he/she is really cute, looking forward to the arrival of my baby trickster tomorrow :)

mposey
07-06-12, 03:04 AM
He looks like plankton from spongebob lol

I think tl is watching to much spongebob ... Like the crab barn in farm

I thought the exact thing when I saw him! :)