PDA

View Full Version : waterdrops are gone

Unregistered
11-14-10, 09:41 AM
waterdrops disappeared. my crops werw watered by people visiting my farm, now the waterdrops are gone. i didn,t harvest yet.

Mama Bear
11-14-10, 10:12 AM
waterdrops disappeared. my crops werw watered by people visiting my farm, now the waterdrops are gone. i didn,t harvest yet.

It appears that whatever maintenance was done deleted all water drops from Farm Story and cleaning sparkles in City Story. All my trees, flowers and crops that were watered no longer are - can this be fixed as I will lose a lot of experience?

Unregistered
11-14-10, 11:09 AM
This happened to me and all of my neighbors as well. I must have watered just after this happened because none of my neighbors had any water either. After losing monry and xp on the outage the other day and now an entire farm full of water gone, I would appreciate at least an explanation from team lava. An apology would be nice. I realize they probably cant make it up to all these farmers but some token like an item switched from gems to coins or something.

Hazurdous
11-14-10, 05:40 PM
This happens to me quite often. I will go into my game and most of my crops will be watered. I will leave the game and open it an hour or so later and the water that was previously there is gone. It also takes a long time for the water droplets to show up after someone waters and sometimes they don't show up at all. I haven't complained about it before because it is a free game and I figured nothing would be done to fix it anyway. But losing all my water twice a week is getting very annoying.

Unregistered
11-16-10, 09:59 AM
Happened to me and it seems to all my neigbours too. What with the game crashing every 5 mins and a lot of 'maintenence' yesterday it was a pretty pointless day farming :-(. I also find this game is particularly sensitive (compared with all Storm8 games) to losing network connection - its infuriating in fact!

ArJunaBug
11-16-10, 09:55 PM
A couple nights ago I had just received a message that my crops were ready to harvest. I immediately went to do so when I got a bunch of messages about server maintenance going on. I tried for about an hour and when I finally got on my crops had a died and withered. This was strange because it was a 6 hour crop and it most certainly had not been 12 hours since I planted them, it was more like 7 hours. I lost a lot of cash on that deal.