PDA

View Full Version : Half a villa

pinkster73
06-27-12, 02:49 PM
My villa is half missing after my transfer to my new phone. Yes i restarted, reinstalled.

http://i1089.photobucket.com/albums/i344/pinkster73/farm_story-2012-06-27-03-22-30-1.png

kooky panda
06-27-12, 02:55 PM
have you tried storing it and taking it back out?

pinkster73
06-27-12, 03:10 PM
Yes i tried that too.

bigbux3
06-27-12, 03:12 PM
Ugh! Those darn contractors. You could win a case for a company only building half a villa. They'd have to build the rest of it for you, so automatic win! Yay!

ariesblu
06-27-12, 03:14 PM
Yikes!

pinkster73
06-27-12, 03:16 PM
My neighbor can see the whole thing, but i still can't.

nmishii
06-27-12, 03:20 PM
That happens all the time to me for various items. It will display when its good and ready to.

pinkster73
06-27-12, 03:29 PM
That happens all the time to me for various items. It will display when its good and ready to.

Well that sucks. I should get half my gems back then if i get half a villa.

bigbux3
06-27-12, 03:32 PM
Well that sucks. I should get half my gems back then if i get half a villa.

You never cease to amuse me!

pinkster73
06-27-12, 03:48 PM
nmishii! You solved it! It's back!

nmishii
06-27-12, 05:17 PM
nmishii! You solved it! It's back!

So, you haven't seen that before? The first time I saw the diagonally sliced image was the giant pumpkin on a nbr's farm last Oct. Now I see it quite a bit on all my games. It doesn't bother me to see a half image since I know it'll come back.

pinkster73
06-27-12, 06:40 PM
So, you haven't seen that before? The first time I saw the diagonally sliced image was the giant pumpkin on a nbr's farm last Oct. Now I see it quite a bit on all my games. It doesn't bother me to see a half image since I know it'll come back.

I see glitches and the rare slice but it always goes away if i leave and come back. This didn't fix even with leaving the game, uninstalling, reinstalling, and rebooting.

Chocolit
06-27-12, 07:04 PM
Been having half farms too - diagonally cut off & missing in the last two weeks. I usually exit Farm and wait a while then come back to open the farm. It works and whole farm come out, intact. Phew.

TL, maybe there's a potential problem on this - could you look into the matter? Don't want to lose be it half villa or half farms!!!

pinkster73
06-27-12, 07:47 PM
Well half my villa disappeared immediately after being transfer to my new phone so i was worried that was the problem. But i guess it was coincidence.

On an unrelated note does anyone know how to make it so my single letter "i"s automatically capitalize? I have the auto capitilization turned on already.

bigbux3
06-27-12, 08:14 PM
Well half my villa disappeared immediately after being transfer to my new phone so i was worried that was the problem. But i guess it was coincidence.

On an unrelated note does anyone know how to make it so my single letter "i"s automatically capitalize? I have the auto capitilization turned on already.

What did you transfer from? Android to ?

bobbyrae
06-27-12, 08:33 PM
Well i still see the irish band in that villa...so maybe they're wreaking all kinds of havoc in there.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/dedc7e70.jpg

pinkster73
06-27-12, 08:36 PM
Well i still see the irish band in that villa...so maybe they're wreaking all kinds of havoc in there.

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/dedc7e70.jpg

That's the first thing I thought when it happened!

pinkster73
06-27-12, 08:37 PM
What did you transfer from? Android to ?

Android to Android ha ha. HTC Desire to Galaxy Nexus.

bobbyrae
06-27-12, 08:39 PM
That's the first thing I thought when it happened!

:)

:rolleyes:

bigbux3
06-27-12, 09:05 PM
Android to Android ha ha. HTC Desire to Galaxy Nexus.

Pssssh. Try iOS some time. I don't want to get into details about iOS, but there's a huge update coming in the Fall: iOS 6.

Rachael98
06-27-12, 11:21 PM
Pssssh. Try iOS some time. I don't want to get into details about iOS, but there's a huge update coming in the Fall: iOS 6.

I've not even got 5 yet:p!
But anyway, I'm about to get a Droid (Wildfire S), so don't diss.

pinkster73
06-28-12, 09:12 AM

Naaa, I'm not going to drink the kool -aid.

kattybell
06-28-12, 09:23 AM
Pinkster I searched and found this:

Menu>settings>Language & keyboard>multi-touch keyboard settings

Check "auto punctuate, Auto-capitalization" There may be a few more you want to add to that. They are there in the list.

Also check if you have something on the menu in the path above that was not checked. Check it. Now every menu item is checked.

Should do the trick.

bobbyrae
06-28-12, 10:01 AM
I've not even got 5 yet:p!
But anyway, I'm about to get a Droid (Wildfire S), so don't diss.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Don't do it!!! Don't go over to their side! Don't do it!!! nooooooooo!!!!!!

pinkster73
06-28-12, 10:05 AM
Pinkster I searched and found this:

Menu>settings>Language & keyboard>multi-touch keyboard settings

Check "auto punctuate, Auto-capitalization" There may be a few more you want to add to that. They are there in the list.

Also check if you have something on the menu in the path above that was not checked. Check it. Now every menu item is checked.

Should do the trick.

I have all those checked. I think this girly keyboard can do ★♬♥ but not automatically capitilize i mid sentence.

bobbyrae
06-28-12, 10:07 AM
I have all those checked. I think this girly keyboard can do ★♬♥ but not automatically capitilize i mid sentence.

see...that's why you need to go ios :p

pinkster73
06-28-12, 10:17 AM
see...that's why you need to go ios :p

Naaa, I'm good. No kool aid for me: )