PDA

View Full Version : Double charged!

acciochocolate
06-27-12, 12:43 PM
I had paid to decorate my ballroom and had logged out and in several times and been watching its progress. Then after getting my daily bonus, my room was waiting for me to pay to decorate again, and worst of all, I didn't get my coins back!! Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Any chance of Team Lava doing anything to reconcile this if I contact them? I am still a newer player, and more than anything I am upset about the lost time I spent working on collecting money that went toward nothing.

Rachael98
06-27-12, 01:25 PM
Go to Bugs and Feedback on the forum and tell TeamLava about this.

This location is fine.

Anyway, I'm afraid it can sometimes happen.
Try force closing the app, then restarting it; otherwise, unless it's the paid currency, I don't think there's much you can do. Sorry.

kooky panda
06-27-12, 02:13 PM
Rachael is correct, TL will not refund coins.
When coming into your game, before you build or buy anything, make sure you go visit a neighbor first to make sure that your game has synced with the servers. Looks like you bought the room, then you daily bonus pop up came up so part of what you did before you got fully synced with the servers did not save.

acciochocolate
06-27-12, 03:10 PM
Thanks. Frustrated with the answer, but I guess that's what I expected. Now I know how to be more careful. I often log in over a dozen or more times a day without getting a bonus and never knew why.

mattyboo1
07-05-12, 08:07 PM
I don't mean to offend buy the ballroom is only 5500 coins sorry if I offended anyone