PDA

View Full Version : Farm story and flowers.

Unregistered
06-16-10, 01:14 PM
There has to be a way to just add flowers to the original Farm Story app instead of having two separate apps. Right? It's kind of annoying having the two apps. Couldn't they have just updated the Farm Story with all those new features? Are we always going to have it this way or will they someday combine? Because I really do love the flower idea and all the new things with it.

Am I the only one that sees this as a problem?

Ellie
06-16-10, 01:53 PM
My understanding is that Farm Story Flowers supersedes Farm Story. There is no need to use both. I still have FS on my phone but haven't used it since FSF was released. You can delete FS and not lose any data.

HTH

Unregistered
06-16-10, 02:39 PM
This is true. Just download Flowers and delete the old. In fact, you could even delete Flowers, then reinstall and the data would be preserved. It's all stored online on their servers, not on your device. Go for it.

swati
06-16-10, 03:01 PM
I know you get all your data in the new app and you can delete the old one, but why was it done this way? What is the point in having a separate app? Why couldn't it just have been an update to the old one?

Unregistered
06-16-10, 04:33 PM
I know you get all your data in the new app and you can delete the old one, but why was it done this way? What is the point in having a separate app? Why couldn't it just have been an update to the old one?

I have the same question?