PDA

View Full Version : Help me! About not to breeding Mist, Island Dragons anymore!

Li2402
06-27-12, 10:42 AM
Hi everyone.... My prolem was... When i tried breeding a Mindvolt or Seabreeze, it always felt on Mist Dragon... Fristly, it was normal, i thought. But then, i might have breed about 7-10 Mist Dragon, and it was really stupid.! What i did do....
_ Mist dragon + Water dragon ( <= oh, i thought Minvolt has more blue on it )
_ Water + Air ( i had chosen Water with level tower over Air and counter, but it seemd not to go right )

It happend as the same when I tried breeding Serpent or Atlantis, it turned out a Island.... :(

Is there any a better susgestion for me in breeding that dragons?

Thanks alot :)

PattyZhangp
06-27-12, 11:14 AM
I got my mindvolt and serpents (but no Atlantis or Seabreeze yet) by using firestorm x island. I find using four colors gives me better results in terms of rare dragons. I got mostly islands, but I did get 2 serpents, one mindvolt, and one wild from this combo. Hope this helps you. :)

crystalrayn3
06-27-12, 11:15 AM
You're doing everything correctly. Keep on trying and eventually you'll have a mindvolt & seabreeze to coo over. Try using higher levels together or crossing your fingers next time ;)

joeyc0417
06-27-12, 11:25 AM
I got my dragons from the following:

Mindvolt- Mist8 + Water10 1 out of 40 tries successful
Seabreeze- Mist8 + Water10 2 out of 40 tries successful

All the other times I've gotten mists. Although, once you have bred a mist (I've learned) don't sell them from the nest. Place them in a water or air habitat and then sell them. You get like 100 XP if you place it in a habitat, and then you can sell it from there. :D

saintlover
06-27-12, 11:46 AM
unfortunately its all luck :( As they introduce more dragons it just makes it more confusing and harder to get the coveted ones. There has become too much of a luck factor with this game and its just a big giant slot machine :(

Li2402
06-28-12, 06:38 AM
Oh thanks all! I'd had got a seasqueeze by picking air and water, both lv 6 :)) cant believe it!

It have to be lucky!

But breeding eggs really a patient work! Cause every failed eggs, u cost so much time, but u cant keep them for long, the habitals are limited! :( when i sell an egg, i feel not only sad but argue :( oopps