PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Help!

joeyc0417
06-27-12, 10:40 AM
I've been looking at some other threads and my goodness! So many people are trying to breed dragons that I've had no problem breeding, so I have a list of some rare dragons that I know how to breed :)

Air10 + Fire7 = Eagle. I've gotten 3 eagles in a row out of this combo!
Island7 + Water7 = Serpent. 2 of 2 of my tries have been successful!
Forest4 + Fire4 = Wild. 2 out of 2 tries worked.
Mist8 + Water10 = Seabreeze. 2 out of my 30 attempts worked.
Mist8 + Water10 = Mindvolt. 1 out of my 30 attempts worked... any tips? ;)
Magic7 + Charm7 = Planet. 2 out of 2 tries were successful!

Simple Breeds

Fire + Forest = Life
Fire + Air = Firestorm
Forest + Air = Fruitful
Water + Air = Mist
Fire + Water = Magic
Water + Forest = Island
Water + Magic = Coral
Air + Magic = Genie
Fire + Magic = Charm

Diamond Breeds

Many people are trying to get the diamond. Many say you must have all the elements (Fire, Forest, Air, Water and Magic) put together to get a diamond. Many have been successful. Here are some combonations.

Island + Firestorm (Gives many islands, some have gotten diamond after many tries)
Island + Eagle
Island + Titan
Island + Charm
Island + Planet
Serpent + Firestorm
Serpent + Eagle
Serpent + Titan
Serpent + Charm
Serpent + Planet
Atlantis + Firestorm
Atlantis + Eagle
Atlantis + Titan
Atlantis + Charm
Atlantis + Planet
Forestfire + Mindvolt
Forestfire + Mist
Forestfire + Seabreeze
Forestfire + Mistmoth
Forestfire + Coral
Forestfire + Wizard
Life + Mindvolt
Life + Mist
Life + Seabreeze
Life + Mistmoth
Life + Coral
Life + Wizard
Wild + Mindvolt
Wild + Mist
Wild + Seabreeze
Wild + Mistmoth
Wild + Coral
Wild + Wizard
Fruitful + Charm
Fruitful + Planet
Fruitful + Titan
Fruitful + Mistmoth
Fruitful + Coral
Fruitful + Wizard
Fruitful + Magic ? (Since Blue & Red = Purple...)
Fairy + Charm
Fairy + Planet
Fairy + Titan
Fairy + Mistmoth
Fairy + Coral
Fairy + Wizard
Fairy + Magic ? (Since Blue & Red = Purple...)

An unsuccessful breed that many people have actually tried, but it hasn't worked, is Diamond + Diamond. Believe it or not, it gives you a firestorm!

Hope this helps! If you have any suggestions or tips for breeding, this is the thread to post it at!!

Thanks! :)

lareinema
06-27-12, 10:45 AM
Thanks for putting this together in one spot.

Li2402
06-27-12, 10:49 AM
WOw.... It's what i'm looking for.... :( I'll try it next breed and If it goes right with Seasqueeze and Midvold.... oh.... :)) Will hug you a big huge....

ankalagon
06-27-12, 10:54 AM
I seriously doubt Magic + something has a chance of giving a Diamond, since that's always only 3 colors. Purple is a color, not a hybrid... Other than that, any permutation of 4 different colors should enter you in the Diamond lottery, so pick according to what other dragons you are trying for, or (for the shortest average breeding time) stick with FS+Island.. :-)

For every other dragon, the easiet list is built-in in the game: go in the market, check the colors on the hybrid dragon you want, and breed those two colors. Simple as that?

crystalrayn3
06-27-12, 11:17 AM
Diamond+Diamond=Firestorm? Now that's a truly funky result!

joeyc0417
06-27-12, 11:19 AM
I seriously doubt Magic + something has a chance of giving a Diamond, since that's always only 3 colors. Purple is a color, not a hybrid... Other than that, any permutation of 4 different colors should enter you in the Diamond lottery, so pick according to what other dragons you are trying for, or (for the shortest average breeding time) stick with FS+Island.. :-)

For every other dragon, the easiet list is built-in in the game: go in the market, check the colors on the hybrid dragon you want, and breed those two colors. Simple as that?

Smart. But I have a nbr who got a diamond by breeding a coral and a wild.... It's insane. Or maybe he's lying, and just bought it.

joeyc0417
06-27-12, 11:19 AM
thanks for putting this together in one spot.

np! :d

lareinema
06-27-12, 12:08 PM
It's nice to see what other people have done, as opposed to just looking at the market to see what colors you need for a particular dragon. :)

PattyZhangp
06-27-12, 01:00 PM
I'd say try with four colors (blue, yellow, green, and red) because that has a slim chance of getting you a diamond, and I find most of my rares I've gotten from trying this (along with a million firestorms and islands, of course).

Lipuro
06-27-12, 05:10 PM
Thanks Joey! I did level 9 magic with level 7 charm and got another Titan. It's not a planet that I wanted but it's better than 10 consecutive charms. >.<

analinz
10-13-12, 12:51 AM
wow.. u sure are lucky..
thanks for posting this.
i'll try for it :D

PDAGuppies
10-13-12, 05:47 AM
I've been looking at some other threads and my goodness! So many people are trying to breed dragons that I've had no problem breeding, so I have a list of some rare dragons that I know how to breed :)

Air10 + Fire7 = Eagle. I've gotten 3 eagles in a row out of this combo!
Island7 + Water7 = Serpent. 2 of 2 of my tries have been successful!
Forest4 + Fire4 = Wild. 2 out of 2 tries worked.
Mist8 + Water10 = Seabreeze. 2 out of my 30 attempts worked.
Mist8 + Water10 = Mindvolt. 1 out of my 30 attempts worked... any tips? ;)
Magic7 + Charm7 = Planet. 2 out of 2 tries were successful!

Just to let you know, I Have had actually no trouble with breeding these dragons, theyre all first time around dragons.