PDA

View Full Version : Leveling up???

plataneros
06-27-12, 09:22 AM
what is the point of leveling up if you have unlocked max habitat? max breeding den? max farms? and max evolution temple? i just dnt see the point in leveling up anymore..

joeyc0417
06-27-12, 09:54 AM
Exactly! Im at level 33... it's getting boring. The only fun thing is trying to breed dragons, but even that is getting boring. TL needs to have a huge update on this game. :)

Darkstorm2
06-27-12, 09:55 AM
to make your island pretty?

plataneros
06-27-12, 10:03 AM
to make your island pretty?

All you need is to make coins for that... you dnt really need to level up...

kooky panda
06-27-12, 10:59 AM
I keep leveling up and expanding whenever I can in case TL does make some changes and add more decorations, or new dragons that may be locked until a certain level. Also I am hoping to be able to get more habitants down the line, so I want to have room for them.

crystalrayn3
06-27-12, 11:02 AM
Kooky's right. You never know what weekly updates may bring so it's always best to stay prepared.

sweetstuff525
06-27-12, 11:04 AM
im not doing nothing speacial to level up ..i just breed and grow some food when i can and collect from dragons... but lately ive been bredding corals and corals

crystalrayn3
06-27-12, 11:10 AM
Corals, charms, islands & poisons.... Oh my!😱

plataneros
06-27-12, 03:52 PM
I keep leveling up and expanding whenever I can in case TL does make some changes and add more decorations, or new dragons that may be locked until a certain level. Also I am hoping to be able to get more habitants down the line, so I want to have room for them.

that makes more sense... hope they do it soon.. cuz there is really no point in leveling up now.. unless they do add more habitat, breeding den, evolution temple and farms at a higher level.