PDA

View Full Version : When will i get gem sale offer?

arch1
06-27-12, 08:57 AM
I've started this thread because i really want that anyone who playing Teamlava games get gem sale, and right now not receive even one offer for me since December is really unacceptable. Please write down who don't have one.

purpsandherb
06-28-12, 03:11 AM
haha I get one everyday! actually every moment I log in! kindave annoying considering I don't and will not buy gems. becuz of the gem trap! scary. I suggest u also not buy gems! u will thank me later. this game is fun but the owners are weasles!!!

purpsandherb
06-28-12, 03:13 AM
...o yeah try shouting out (writing) on here u will not buy gems. the highest sale I got is 40%. they should listen then. seems to work when u get mad. then they respond!!!

Purplum
06-28-12, 11:50 AM
I've been playing on this Storm8ID since December and playing multiple story games (nearly all of them at one point). Not one gem sale EVER in any game. My old storm8 account got them every single week in every game I played. But I'm so close to quitting them all now it doesn't really matter to me anymore.

latenightbite
06-30-12, 10:08 AM
Yeah, my husband and daughter get offers DAILY, literally, no exaggeration. I'm playing on the same type of device and haven't seen a gem sale in about a year. I posted asking the same thing and got replies that "it's random", which makes me wonder how random can it be if it's showing up for some, and not at all for others.....Obviously there is an issue whether they (team lava, devoted fans, etc.) want to admit it or not. The funny thing is, I was the only one to ever buy gems, now I question myself daily why I even mess with team lava games....

sunstorm01
07-05-12, 05:53 PM
EVERYONE should be ELIGABLE for sales- give arch1 and everyone else missing out sales- as everyone knows by now I didn't have a sale in ANY of my games for 8 months- I now have them after begging, pleading and starting a voting thread. It's obviously a problem for people without sales but also to TL who lose a lot of money because people WILL wait to spend UNTILL they get a sale. It's not fair one bit that the person next to them are getting sales and they aren't. TL really needs to address this problem. And soon.

theredchilly
07-05-12, 06:01 PM
I guess team lava does not really care. I have sent several emails all they keep saying is sale is random. Right now iam talking to their developers, but in vain. I have stopped buying gems and decided to spend my money on games that treat players equally.

ArtsyTartsy1
07-05-12, 08:14 PM
...o yeah try shouting out (writing) on here u will not buy gems. The highest sale i got is 40%. They should listen then. Seems to work when u get mad. Then they respond!!!

listen up team lava...give me a 40% off gem sale and see if i buy your precious gems...
yes. Yes i definitely will...traps and all

i could be kidding, but you won't know until you give me the sale...lol

sunstorm01
07-05-12, 08:41 PM
listen up team lava...give me a 40% off gem sale and see if i buy your precious gems...
yes. Yes i definitely will...traps and all

i could be kidding, but you won't know until you give me the sale...lol
Lol- that's hilarious!! SALES FOR EVERYONE! It's one thing to delay updates.. But to not give everyone the chance to buy gems at the same price is just outrageous !!

arch1
07-05-12, 11:48 PM
TL, lot of players get no gem sale offers for 8 months, and people not happy with this randomness. If just you want to take an action, this issue would be solve in short time.