PDA

View Full Version : Goal reward?????

TimeForACuppaTea
06-27-12, 08:21 AM
Bad enough that I keep getting fake goals to make me download this game. But then more to make me keep playing? I hate goals anyway, want to play the way I want to play, not how a goal tells me to play. But now I'm getting goals that don't even bother to tell me what the reward is?!? Really? Why would I bother fulfilling the goal if it appears that I get nothing for my efforts?

So what's the reward?

And stop creating fake goals just to push new games. I'm already contemplating quitting story games, you're really trying my patients.

rooncake
06-27-12, 11:06 AM
Well it's fine if you feel that way, but I'm kind of enjoying this. I get to try out a new game for a little while and then I get gems in the story games I care about.

kooky panda
06-27-12, 11:14 AM
I like this way of promoting their other games instead of the billboards, little ppl walking with bubbles over their head and pop ups that come up during my gameplay. I know alot of players hate these because they do not want TL to make more money
but I do not mind taking a few minutes of my time to download other games so that my neighbors that cannot afford to buy gems, or just do not want to buy gems can still play these games for free.

With this new way, at least now I am getting some new goals, which give me free gems.

Also if you do not want to do these goals, they do have a timer on them, so once you click on it, the timer will start so the goal icon will not stay in your game forever.

GroupMagma
06-27-12, 01:39 PM
There aren't any rewards for Goals involving game downloads, or playing our other games. However, there are other Goals that do have rewards. If you don't want to participate in the Goals, you aren't obligated to do so, and these should be removed in time.