PDA

View Full Version : lost my bakery owner figure

miapuffia
06-27-12, 07:57 AM
Dont know how it happened but my store owner figure is gone. It happened during bskery changes i was making. Not sure which key was pressed?? Does anyone know how to get him back? I checked all my icons to see if he is in storage...and he is not there.
Thanks for your help.

sooyoungfan
06-27-12, 09:27 AM
Did you put the cash register against the wall? Cos if u do u wont see your avata becuase there is no space for your avatar to stand. Try moving your cash register away frm the wall. :)

miapuffia
06-27-12, 09:42 AM
Yes i had put it against the wall to make more room. I just moved it back but he us still not there. Any idea how to get him back?

bakerbarbie12
06-27-12, 09:56 AM
You've probably done this so I am sorry if it is obvious....Make sure nothing is behind your cash register where the guy would be standing. Try moving it somewhere you know has plenty of room, exit out of the design mode and see if he comes back. Then move the register back to where you want it, being sure nothing is in the square where he should be standing.

That did happen to me once but people kept coming up to the cash register as if someone was there, and i still got coins when they ate.

miapuffia
06-27-12, 10:14 AM
Yes i did all that. He doesnt reappear. I can still get tips and people stop at register...but id really like to
get him back if i can. Im emailing team lava for help as well. Thanks.

22Petshop
06-27-12, 10:31 AM
Not sure if this is related but I noticed the game is very "glitchy" today. It keeps freezing then saying "processing" on the screen. When choosing new recipes my ovens disappear then reappear, and when I visit other bakeries I have to wait for all of their tables & decorations to appear. Hopefully all of this resolves because it slows the game down.

miapuffia
06-27-12, 12:11 PM
Got it to work somehow. Thx

piggiful
06-27-12, 12:33 PM
Just buy an irish waitress to stand behind it:)