PDA

View Full Version : bull**** support

aalandan
06-27-12, 06:51 AM
Three days after getting a new phone and still NO ANSWER ???? All my food goes to ****, and in supposed to create a new account because you have a stupid ****ing lamely coded app that can't let me login to two devices??? What the hell???? After spending 150$ on gems, you think you would get some decent support on this game.

SIGNED,

Aalandan on old phone
Aalandan2 on new phone until they fix it which may be a long time since they don't answer requests EVER.

sweetstuff525
06-27-12, 07:19 AM
It takes 3 - 5 business days... Check your spam folder

pinkster73
06-27-12, 07:20 AM
How nice.

Rachael98
06-27-12, 07:57 AM
Oh, hi.
Nice language. Next time try talking to us like we're nice friendly people who might consider helping you if you're polite.
As it is, I don't really fancy it after that outburst.

But anyway, as sweetstuff said, wait 3-5 working days. Or you could do it yourself.
Goodbye, now

aalandan
06-27-12, 08:17 AM
Three to five days doesn't seem ridiculous to you guys when dealing with such a time sensitive game? I am sorry if any are offended, but this level of support is just unsatisfactory to say the least.

Now I have a game I've spent hundreds on but can't use and has lost its progress being made sure to the delay from support.

Maybe if it was like EVERY OTHER GAME IN THE UNIVERSE and used login ids so you could use more than one device, this wouldn't be such an issue....I can change phones and my contacts and emails have no problems following but this game can't keep up?
If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know.

pinkster73
06-27-12, 09:00 AM
Three to five days doesn't seem ridiculous to you guys when dealing with such a time sensitive game? I am sorry if any are offended, but this level of support is just unsatisfactory to say the least.

Now I have a game I've spent hundreds on but can't use and has lost its progress being made sure to the delay from support.

Maybe if it was like EVERY OTHER GAME IN THE UNIVERSE and used login ids so you could use more than one device, this wouldn't be such an issue....I can change phones and my contacts and emails have no problems following but this game can't keep up?
If you guys have any suggestions, please let me know.

I don't have any suggestions. I myself am on day 2 of waiting to transfer my farm.

max12add
06-27-12, 09:55 AM
I'm on day 2 waiting on a response.

GroupMagma
06-27-12, 10:23 AM
Please note that, as mentioned above, Support usually takes 3-5 business days to answer Support emails. Please further note that inappropriate language is not permitted in the forums.