PDA

View Full Version : Breeding Hours

kattybell
06-27-12, 03:16 AM
Right now, Common dragons vary in time from 30 seconds to 21 hours. Rare ones are from 6 hours to 32 hours. Maybe these could be adjusted? Maybe the Common dragons can't exceed 6 hours max, and Rare can't exceed 20 hours? If this does happen, please adjust current dragons along with any new Common dragons coming out.

I hope this can be done. :)

LUCASYAU
06-27-12, 07:12 AM
To me, the worst offender is the Island dragon. Common, so-so income, ugly as soon as it hits Adult form, and worst of all? TWENTY HOURS. That's a total of FORTY hours for a common. Compared to the Serpent, which looks awesome as heck, once held the record of highest income for a Non-Diamond hybrid, which is only 16/32 hours, there's a pretty big imbalance IMO.

kooky panda
06-27-12, 07:08 PM
Good suggestion. I will pass this on to the community managers.

heavenorhell05
06-28-12, 08:42 AM
is there a way to tell how long the breed will take? i tried breeding two of my dragons and it just shows them on the breeding den, if i click it, it doesn't give me the option to speed up or anything, it doesn't show me a time of how much longer it will take.. i did this breed yesterday..

kattybell
06-28-12, 08:50 AM
is there a way to tell how long the breed will take? i tried breeding two of my dragons and it just shows them on the breeding den, if i click it, it doesn't give me the option to speed up or anything, it doesn't show me a time of how much longer it will take.. i did this breed yesterday..

It should show a little clock that you can click to show you how much time is left.

heavenorhell05
06-28-12, 09:00 AM
It should show a little clock that you can click to show you how much time is left.

it doesn't.. that's the problem i'm having.. and if i click on their habitats, it shows they are in the process of breeding, so i can't do anything.. is this another bug? if it is, it's not good cuz it will be the 2nd one since yesterday.. a glitch a day isn't good especially when you are brand new to the game!!!! please help me..

kattybell
06-28-12, 09:04 AM
it doesn't.. that's the problem i'm having.. and if i click on their habitats, it shows they are in the process of breeding, so i can't do anything.. is this another bug? if it is, it's not good cuz it will be the 2nd one since yesterday.. a glitch a day isn't good especially when you are brand new to the game!!!! please help me..

Try restarting your device, and force closing the app. See if that helps.

heavenorhell05
06-28-12, 09:06 AM
wow.. it just reset everything and didn't breed them :(

kattybell
06-28-12, 09:17 AM
wow.. it just reset everything and didn't breed them :(

Sorry, try breeding again and see if it shows you the times now. I don't know why it reset.

mcgee22
06-28-12, 10:10 AM
Aside from that, since the ratio is more common dragons (like islands @ 20 hrs & poisons @ 21). The will to try to breed any other dragons or play the game diminishes. For me it's been a week since I have been actively playing because I keep getting 21hrs dragons to breed & hatch.compare that to before when I was constantly playing @ least every couple of hrs.

ScathArach
10-28-12, 07:54 AM
Another solution to decreasing the breeding hours would to be to allow more then 1 nest and breeding spot. I really enjoy the game but when I have to wait 40 hours for a dragon I don't want or need to be bred then hatched its irritating especially when I am trying for a dragon I can only get in the next 10 days. Also instead of having to wait until after they are hatched to sell allow to sell in egg form.