PDA

View Full Version : activity using gold instead of coins

heavenorhell05
06-26-12, 08:26 PM
i had 18 gold and when i clicked to breed two of my dragons, instead of using my coins, it deducted from my gold, and it now leave it showing -782 gold and because of this, i am unable to do anything in the game because it keeps poping up with a message that says "you don't have enough gold to make this purchase", i can't even collect from anything..
my storm id is heavenorhell05

greygull
06-26-12, 08:40 PM
Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the game.

heavenorhell05
06-26-12, 08:42 PM
i'm playing on my ipad2 and i already restarted it, and i've forced shut down of the game, it didn't make a difference

greygull
06-26-12, 08:45 PM
I have flagged thus issue over. You can also contact support@teamlava.com Give them all the info you've provided here.

kooky panda
06-27-12, 10:28 AM
This issue should be fixed.

This issue should now be resolved, and players should be seeing the correct amount of Gold. Thanks everyone for your patience. :)

heavenorhell05
06-28-12, 09:05 AM
thank you for fixing this issue, but now it seems there is a new bug.. as soon as this was fixed, i bred two of my dragons, which are still showing as breeding, but when i click on the den, it doesn't give me an egg, or even show a clock to show how much longer they will breed for.. it just shows me the info and move options.. what's going on now?

kooky panda
06-28-12, 10:29 AM
thank you for fixing this issue, but now it seems there is a new bug.. as soon as this was fixed, i bred two of my dragons, which are still showing as breeding, but when i click on the den, it doesn't give me an egg, or even show a clock to show how much longer they will breed for.. it just shows me the info and move options.. what's going on now?

Go visit a neighbor to make sure you are still synced with the servers. Then come back and see if this fixes the issue.
If not, try force closing your game or restarting your device.