PDA

View Full Version : The Help Me Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

jplus
06-26-12, 06:30 PM
If you are stuck on a particular level, post it here and get the help of others on strategies to solve the level! If you have solved a level people are having trouble with here, post here to help our your fellow Bubble players on the best way to get past it!

Edit(KP)

Level 280 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?30865-The-Help-Me-Thread&p=885798&viewfull=1#post885798)
Level 285 (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?30865-The-Help-Me-Thread&p=896953&viewfull=1#post896953)

macik79
06-26-12, 07:17 PM
Appreciate help on level 8-6, crazy hard!!

bigbux3
06-26-12, 08:17 PM
I dunno, I stopped playing for some reason. But I think the black count down bubbles are hard, which I believe is level 9.

tmh690
06-26-12, 09:01 PM
Sad to say but I can't clear 6-5

Ronnie0Raven
06-27-12, 03:48 AM

Yesss I need help too

kattybell
06-27-12, 03:52 AM
3-6 lol :(

roxydiana
06-27-12, 04:21 AM
I'm also struck on 6-5.

friscosharkboy
06-27-12, 05:04 AM
I don't understand what I am supposed to do on level 7-1. And what do the black balls do?

badger8
06-27-12, 06:01 AM

I'm stuck here too. I tried the bomb but all it does is blast 3 bubbles. For 22k, you'd think it should blast half the screen away, so that's not worth it. The other help options don't really help here either.

I've gotten 1 reply from someone who beat this level but kept buying more bubbles until done.

My question is: has anyone beaten this level WITHOUT paying for it??? If so, how?

Thanks.

sweetstuff525
06-27-12, 06:23 AM
I'm stuck here too. I tried the bomb but all it does is blast 3 bubbles. For 22k, you'd think it should blast half the screen away, so that's not worth it. The other help options don't really help here either.

I've gotten 1 reply from someone who beat this level but kept buying more bubbles until done.

My question is: has anyone beaten this level WITHOUT paying for it??? If so, how?

Thanks.

Maybe they made it harder because I've tried it to see of I can help but can't seem to pass it or remember how I passed it ... I know I probably used the double my score since I got 3 stars there .... maybe the bomb http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/fad876a7.jpg,, I'll try more later

sweetstuff525
06-27-12, 06:24 AM
Oh and I didn't use gems ... Since the gems I'm missing 9 which were lost in a gem trap

crystalrayn3
06-27-12, 09:54 AM
I dunno, I stopped playing for some reason. But I think the black count down bubbles are hard, which I believe is level 9.

The black countdown sludge bubbles are a challenge for sure. I've found using the Aim enhancement a vital tool to pass level 9

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 11:14 AM
Someone asked in another thread about 7-4. Here's how:

Don't start shooting randomly. Your goal at the start of the level is to get rid of the several lines of bubbles at the bottom. The way to do this is to concentrate on the ends and try to get rid of them with as few bubbles as possible. Remember that the ice bubbles turn to whatever color is popped next to them. Here's an example of the start of the level:

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/377103bd.jpg

You can see on the left, above the ice bubbles is a dark blue bubble AND there are dark blue bubbles beneath it. You want to pop the dark blue bubbles so make the first and second ice bubbles dark blue. The right side is similar, but with light blue bubbles. VERY IMPORTANT: do NOT pop the light blue bubble on the left next to the dark blue bubbles and do NOT pop the green bubble on the far right.

It should look something like this when you've popped the correct bubbles.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/1e5c2d6b.jpg

Notice how the dark blue bubbles on the left and the light blue bubbles on the right are the only things holding up the rest of the bottom bubbles. Pop those and the whole bottom falls off.

Now you have the bottom of a hourglass shape.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/d0e2a7fd.jpg

Get rid of the bubbles as high up as possible. Usually I aim for the very top. But in this case there were two yellow bubbles near the top, so I went for those.

Then you have a blob of bubbles in the middle, plus the top of the hourglass. Totally ignore the middle blob. Bounce bubbles off the side of the walls to pop bubbles on the top half of the hourglass. Try to get has high as possible, but it's not critical. The most important thing to do is to get rid of the blob. Then you are on to the top part:

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/40aaa1b8.jpg

Finishing is a combination of s**** and luck. Again, you have to remember that the ice bubbles turn the color of bubbles that pop next to them. Study the bubbles above and below the ice bubbles to determine which colors you want the ice to become. In the image above, I circled the best choices and put arrows on a choice that's okay, but not ideal.

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 11:32 AM
Sad to say but I can't clear 6-5

I'm also struck on 6-5.

The trick to this one is to NOT hit all the lighting bubbles. Only hit the lighting bubbles circled below. Do NOT hit the bubbles with Xs through them:
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/6d83622a.jpg

sweetstuff525
06-27-12, 11:37 AM
minilaura great job explaining it.. you have even helped me look at more stratetigizing trying to get 3 stars in all levels. have you gotten 3 starts in level 4-3 or 6-2?

badger8
06-27-12, 11:41 AM
hi Laura-
Any word of wisdom for 8-6?

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 11:42 AM

Thanks.

hi Laura-
Any word of wisdom for 8-6?

I looked at this one again to see if there is any specific strategy to solving it. It appears to be a mostly luck level--you have to get the right colors at the right time. I have never used gems to complete a level so I can say for certain that I didn't pay to pass this particular level. I rarely use boosts either. However, when I do buy boosts, I use the long aiming line and nothing else.

My hints for this level:
*Get the long aiming line boost.
* Focus on "drilling" toward the lighting bubbles. (Don't work on clearing every bubble.)
* Keep playing over and over until you get an "easy" version. (The difficultly level seems to decrease the more you play it. However, I think you have to play the same level several times in a row without playing other levels to get an easier version. You know when you have an easier version when more like-colored bubbles are next to each other.)

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 11:47 AM
minilaura great job explaining it.. you have even helped me look at more stratetigizing trying to get 3 stars in all levels. have you gotten 3 starts in level 4-3 or 6-2?

I have gotten three stars on all levels up to 7-3 plus a few levels above that. I do use boosts more often now that I'm trying for three stars. I'll look at those levels once I have more energy :)

bobbyrae
06-27-12, 11:48 AM
The trick to this one is to NOT hit all the lighting bubbles. Only hit the lighting bubbles circled below. Do NOT hit the bubbles with Xs through them:
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/6d83622a.jpg

In this one i didn't go for the lightning bubble on the top left. I hot the one above the black balls and then just went straight for the lightning bubble on the top right. It worked for me and got three stars too. so there are different ways of clearing these. That long aiming boost is key for some of these. I also think they made some of the levels (if not all) harder since they offered this new goal today. I get tempted sometimes to use the rainbow ball but everytime i buy it i always seem to forget to use it!:rolleyes:

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 11:54 AM
In this one i didn't go for the lightning bubble on the top left. I hot the one above the black balls and then just went straight for the lightning bubble on the top right. It worked for me and got three stars too. so there are different ways of clearing these. That long aiming boost is key for some of these. I also think they made some of the levels (if not all) harder since they offered this new goal today. I get tempted sometimes to use the rainbow ball but everytime i buy it i always seem to forget to use it!:rolleyes:

I would never claim that my way is the only way to do something. Of course, there are many ways to clear a level.

crazytal2
06-27-12, 12:09 PM
Need help on level 3-6, level relatively easier than those being answered previously, but I've really tried many times but still failed 😓. Help would be very much appreciated! Thx!

badger8
06-27-12, 12:14 PM
thank you, Laura!

AllWay
06-27-12, 12:33 PM
Still can't complete 6-5, tried maybe 20 times doing like minilaura said��

OpeningCeremony
06-27-12, 01:00 PM
hi all, ok i must really suck bc i can't get past 4-6. help please! :)

bobbyrae
06-27-12, 01:16 PM
I would never claim that my way is the only way to do something. Of course, there are many ways to clear a level.
Well yes, but then your way makes more sense. Because you're clearing all those balls in one swoop! It actually is easier than my way.

Still can't complete 6-5, tried maybe 20 times doing like minilaura said��
Have you tried using the antivenom and the long aim boost?

sunstorm01
06-27-12, 01:36 PM
I can't get past 8-6. Heeeeelp pleease

graciecakes02
06-27-12, 01:47 PM
How do you do level 7-1? Thanks in advance

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 02:38 PM
For levels 3-6 and 4-6:
* No special strategy, but they both work best if you bounce balls off the walls to get around the black balls. If you have trouble aiming while bouncing off the walls, get the long aiming boost.
* if you get a ball of a color that you'll need soon, save it. Switch balls. For example, if you can see that you need a purple ball to release a baby, but you need to remove a pink ball before you can reach the purple, save the purple ball until you've cleared the pink ball.

For level 4-3 (getting three stars)
* the only strategy for getting three stars is to not waste balls. Study the board carefully to pick the shots that will get rid of most balls with one shot.
* again, the long aiming line can help a lot. To conserve balls, I often bounce balls off the walls.

OpeningCeremony
06-27-12, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the hint on 4-6! yea i finally tried using the long aiming boost but failed, i need to rack up more coins to be able to use it again.

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 02:48 PM
For three stars you NEED the antivenom boost because you get points for the number of balls you have left over.

Conserve balls by drilling up the middle and dropping off large chunks of the sides with relatively few shots. (I should have taken a screenshot to show what I mean. I'll add one later once I get my energy back.)

Bouncing balls of the walls will help at times, so get the long aiming boost if you aren't good at aiming while bouncing.

Edit to add screen shot. You can see I've drilled up the middle, and my plan is to hit the circled balls to drop off a lot of balls in a single shot. If you have antivenom, you could pick other sets of balls (such as the red balls right below the circled balls on the left).

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/a2fcc4eb.jpg

randa320
06-27-12, 03:37 PM
How do you solve level 5-6? I have tried chosing the 5 extra bubbles and I still cant do it. Any suggestions would be appreciated

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 03:48 PM

When the level first starts quickly memorize the order of the balls (for example blue, yellow, green pink, or whatever they are for you), that way you won't waste any bubbles getting a peek up.

Then just shoot blindly. For the two in the middle, aim nearly vertically--just a hair to one side or the other. For the two on the sides, you need to aim much more toward the middle than you think.

It might be worth doing this level a few times just to get a hang of the aiming. Shoot a ball up while paying attention to your angle, then take a peek up to see where it landed. If it landed on the side below the baby balls, then your angle is too shallow. Aim more toward the middle.

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 03:51 PM
To everyone:

It would help a great deal if you post a screenshot of the start of the level that you are stuck on. Sometimes I'll be able to tell you what you need to do without having to open the level in my game.

MiniLaura
06-27-12, 04:26 PM
How do you solve level 5-6? I have tried chosing the 5 extra bubbles and I still cant do it. Any suggestions would be appreciated

For this level, you must remember that the ice balls change to whatever color is popped next to them. Knowing that, there are some balls that are better to pop than others. See the screenshot below:

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/MiniLaura/27a31190.jpg

I've circled the balls that are the best to pop and put yellow Xs through the balls that you should not pop. The circled balls are each touching TWO ice balls. So, suppose you pop the circled pink ball in the bottom row. It will make two ice balls pink, so now you need only one more pink ball to get to the lightning ball. If you popped the red ball next to it, only one ice ball would turn red and you would need two more red balls to get to the lightning ball.

All other hints are the same as for all levels: Sometimes you have to bounce off the walls to get the best shot--use the long aiming boost if you need to. Save a ball of an important color by switching balls.

kooky panda
06-27-12, 04:32 PM

When the level first starts quickly memorize the order of the balls (for example blue, yellow, green pink, or whatever they are for you), that way you won't waste any bubbles getting a peek up.

Then just shoot blindly. For the two in the middle, aim nearly vertically--just a hair to one side or the other. For the two on the sides, you need to aim much more toward the middle than you think.

It might be worth doing this level a few times just to get a hang of the aiming. Shoot a ball up while paying attention to your angle, then take a peek up to see where it landed. If it landed on the side below the baby balls, then your angle is too shallow. Aim more toward the middle.

I took a screenshot when it went to the top then emailed it to myself so when shooting the colors I knew about where I should shoot.

bigbux3
06-27-12, 07:03 PM
9-3. It's hard, those color matching bubbles suck, UGH!

zoom27
06-27-12, 09:08 PM
Can't figure out 7-3 help!!

maggieyyli
06-27-12, 10:06 PM
Just passed the 8-6 with the use of aim shoot. Pay attention to the position of 'delete a row' bubble; sometimes they appear at the center and sometimes the side. Just concentrate to remove bubbles that around function bubble.

mrdoubtfire
06-27-12, 10:21 PM
Just passed 8-6 myself. It really helps to use the aim shoot as maggieyyli said. The main that you must really limit any mistakes on this level (almost down to 1 or 0 mistakes, and sometimes that still won't be enough), unless you plan to use gems to gain more bubbles. The biggest issue is that they keep giving you a slew of bubbles you don't need at the moment, almost like they do it on purpose to frustrate you.

graciecakes02
06-27-12, 10:42 PM

Thanks Laura done it on second attempt.

rooncake
06-28-12, 12:42 AM
Need help with 7-6, just can't get past it. Can anyone offer their advice?
Here's the whole level
http://i.imgur.com/8KhDO.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/jjrKm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/aOct0.jpg

MiniLaura
06-28-12, 05:10 AM
9-3. It's hard, those color matching bubbles suck, UGH!

By "color matching," I assume you mean the ice bubbles.

Hints for this level
* concentrate only on getting the baby. Don't worry about the other bubbles except to get them out of your way.
* concentrate your efforts on only one side. You don't have to clear both sides.
* long aiming line is your friend because you have to bounce the balls off the wall.
* when you first get a bubble next to the ice bubbles, make sure that the bubble is touching two ice bubbles before you pop it. If it is touching only one bubble, you have to get another bubble OF THE SAME COLOR touching an adjacent ice bubble before you pop either of the bubbles. (you don't have to do this, but it's very helpful if you do.)

MiniLaura
06-28-12, 05:20 AM
Need help with 7-6, just can't get past it. Can anyone offer their advice?

Don't waste bubble trying to clear all the bubbles. Just "drill" down to get to the single color sections. For example, in the start of the level that you showed, you need to get to the yellow bubble in the row with the black bubbles. In the next sections, you have to choose which bubble you want to get to. Study all the bubbles that are in your way and pick the easiest way. For example, to get to the purple bubbles, I'd go for the rightmost purple bubble.

Don't waste bubbles taking a peek up. You don't need to see what's there.

starstar2
06-28-12, 05:56 AM
Any solution for level 7-3.
It do not have any pattern.

mrdoubtfire
06-28-12, 10:08 AM
It's also advantageous to swap bubbles in the queue frequently to maximize their pattern efficiency

Spiekertje
06-28-12, 11:39 AM
I'm also stuck at 7-6. I must have tried over 20 times now but most of the time there isn't a nice string of same colored bubbles as shown in the picture above. And often it takes a long time to get the right color bubble, last time I waited 15 times for a light blue one :(

NY36
06-28-12, 12:57 PM
I'm also stuck at 7-3.

JovanaDF
06-28-12, 01:10 PM
6-5 is solved using the Anti Venom boost.

88dalejr
06-28-12, 01:38 PM
I am also stuck on 7-3. Anyone got any hints???

xoxoBabyGirl
06-28-12, 01:56 PM
Can anyone help me with 8-3? Am I suppose to use the bomb device?

kooky panda
06-28-12, 02:00 PM
I am also stuck on 7-3. Anyone got any hints???

Minilaura we need you!!! I am stuck here too.

OhFashionNL
06-28-12, 03:02 PM
7-3 needs some practice and fortunate balls. You need to choose one side, where you want to shoot the balls. You have to eventually hit the 'lightning ball' twice - it's on either sides.

Anyone have any tips on 7-5?

mareewat
06-28-12, 03:06 PM
Thank you so much. I have been stuck on 7.4 for ages. Sigh. Am off to try this wonderful advice right now. Be back to tell you how it goes...l.

mareewat
06-28-12, 03:39 PM
Amazing. The tips for 7.4 worked. Took me three goes, no extras... Thank you so much...

keviPad
06-28-12, 03:57 PM
There were some harder levels which eventually one beats by figuring out trick.
Then there some that you finish by grinding through finishing with 0-1 bubbles left.
Then there are some on lvl7 lvl8 I breezed through.

Stuck on 8-6!!!

keviPad
06-28-12, 04:19 PM
Just passed the 8-6 with the use of aim shoot. Pay attention to the position of 'delete a row' bubble; sometimes they appear at the center and sometimes the side. Just concentrate to remove bubbles that around function bubble.

Havent passed 8-6 yet but i found the the use of aim shoot to help tremendously on this level.

If only i can get it to be accurate. I still have trouble burying those bubbles deep even with aim shoot.

starstar2
06-28-12, 04:35 PM
Get pass 7.3, good.

marrrina
06-28-12, 04:38 PM
Any advice for how to handle 8-1? I only came close once -_-

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/SunisaLi/photo-1.png

marrrina
06-28-12, 04:40 PM
Never mind, miraculously I solved it seconds after posting this... But help on 8-2 would be nice :D

MarisaFingerella
06-28-12, 05:08 PM
I would like help with level 7-2, please. There are too many bubbles that need to be popped, but not enough bubbles to pop all of them. What should I do?

sweetstuff525
06-28-12, 05:22 PM
I would like help with level 7-2, please. There are too many bubbles that need to be popped, but not enough bubbles to pop all of them. What should I do?

http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/097e7c8c.jpg
On this on you need to only concentrate on 2 colors you see you have 5 slash lines of colors you need to concentrate on the second and third

For example the pic orange and light blue

MarisaFingerella
06-28-12, 07:06 PM
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/097e7c8c.jpg
On this on you need to only concentrate on 2 colors you see you have 5 slash lines of colors you need to concentrate on the second and third

For example the pic orange and light blue

Thanks. I'll try that. :)

MarisaFingerella
06-28-12, 07:11 PM
Thanks. I'll try that. :)

Could you give me a little more help? I am not having any luck here.

sweetstuff525
06-28-12, 07:16 PM
Could you give me a little more help? I am not having any luck here.

Just pop bubbles that lead you to the 2nd and 3rd line after the crystals... If you pop those 2 all bubble pop ... Don't hit the others because they have venom bubbles and will subtract shots

Ylesiya
06-28-12, 09:56 PM
Some advice for 8-6. Was stuck there long time but then passed from the first try this morning. Just keep trying, you need a bit of luck to concentrate on the exact parts of the row. Try to see where you can build more potential lines (two bubbles same color close to each other). Do not try to pop all bubbles, just one side to get to sparkling bubble asap.

88dalejr
06-28-12, 11:28 PM

KOOKY did you ever get past this level?? I finally got it!!! Just started trying the next one. Looks fun!!!!

awesomejedi
06-28-12, 11:29 PM
I can't seem to get past level 4-6. I can't spend real money. How do you get past this level. Please give tips. Thanks

acciochocolate
06-29-12, 12:06 AM
I'm so used to ignoring pop ups and basically not reading anything on the screen with Team Lava games that I didn't even know there WERE boosts that could help you pass a level. I'm not as far as most everyone looking here, but that will certainly help. Trying to get through 4-6. I will check that out and hopefully get through. I just want to get to the 6th island for my rewards in all the other games. I find this game too difficult to enjoy and I get really frustrated with the delay between plays, especially when I fail the same level over and over again.

minidemon88
06-29-12, 01:03 AM
I need help for level 7-3 too! Been stuck here for days and I need to reach the tenth island within 16 days. T_T Guess I probably won't be able to complete the goals. Sigh..!

kooky panda
06-29-12, 05:30 AM

KOOKY did you ever get past this level?? I finally got it!!! Just started trying the next one. Looks fun!!!!
yes I finally did!!! it was a tough one. Now I am on the next one. I was almost there and ran out of balls. I will try again today!!

Snapenath
06-29-12, 05:35 AM
Kooky, is it 7-3 you finally did?

high42
06-29-12, 06:10 AM
I downloaded the game as a goal from Bakery Story. I actually really liked the game too. This was fun when I first stared, but I've been stuck at 7-3 for a couple of days. I like a challenge but this is too hard and no longer fun! I'm not sure if there's a trick to this level or if I just need to buy more bubbles in order to pass it. That's not fun. Am I missing something?

Snapenath
06-29-12, 06:29 AM
I was thinking exactly the same. I like the challenge for a while, but it gets annoying in the end. I've tried this level so many times now. The best I could do is have 6 bubbles left after hitting the first bomb bubble, which is far not enough to reach the other one.
For those who passed this 7-3 level, did you do it with additional bonus?

Snapenath
06-29-12, 07:10 AM
I made it, i made it!!!!!!!!
I re-read MiniLaura's posts, and she's right! Luck is playing a big part in certain levels!
I finally got one with many like coloured bubles and made it to the top, with no bonus or anything :)
Patience, just patience :)

Ylesiya
06-29-12, 07:20 AM
Advice for 9-5, anyone?...

bchanelmusic
06-29-12, 07:50 AM
I'm stills tuck on 7-2. I tried to follow the advice posted for getting the two main lines, but I run out of bubbles before I even get half way to the lines. I usually get to the diamonds and with at least 12 bubbles left, the color I need to get through the diamonds NEVER shows up. Can we get a little more explanation on 7-2!! I've been on it for a few days now. Hahaha.

marrrina
06-29-12, 09:01 AM
8-6 advice is greatly welcome :) I can get near the end of it but with less than 30 bubbles and always in colors that don't help -.-

Ylesiya
06-29-12, 09:59 AM
there are a lot of 8-6 advices already, look through the thread.
Reached 10-2!

minidemon88
06-29-12, 11:09 AM
OMG! I just did it without using any booster! Finally completed level 7-3. What I did was to just focus on the left side, then when I reached the top part I also focus on the left side only. I didn't waste any bubble on the right side. =D

marrrina
06-29-12, 11:10 AM
I've made it through 8-6 now. Really struggling on 9-3 -__-

OhFashionNL
06-29-12, 04:56 PM
I made it through 8-6 in ONE TRY! Wow!

sweetstuff525
06-29-12, 05:03 PM
They change the names of levels now it 1 to 60 instead of 3-4 5-4

staffygirl
06-29-12, 05:28 PM
I am stuck on level 24. I have been stuck for over a week, and I try every time I have 5 energy. Almost ready to give up :-(

keviPad
06-29-12, 06:29 PM
I made it through 8-6 in ONE TRY! Wow!

I finally made it through 8-6 too. Took me maybe 20-30 trys. I finished with 11 bubbles left.

My advice to those having trouble:
1. Aim shoot helps but i ended up beating the level without it.
2. Take your time. On every turn think 1-2 steps ahead.
3. Dont forget they give you 2 bubbles to choose from. Dont think of it as the next one.
4. Sacrifice a bubble instead of blocking. The bubble you need will probably come up as your 'next'.

ankalagon
06-29-12, 07:12 PM
Made it to island 10 (which was my goal). I have to say 8-6 was the hardest out of all of the levels... Grindind it until getting the right colors was the key for me, maybe a dozen tries.

littlepuffystove
06-29-12, 07:21 PM
Made it to island 10 (which was my goal). I have to say 8-6 was the hardest out of all of the levels... Grindind it until getting the right colors was the key for me, maybe a dozen tries.
Hi, what is the reward for go to the 10th island, it is also my goal. I am on 9-6 now and out of energy.

marrrina
06-29-12, 07:24 PM
Umm, is buying the bombs required to beat level 55 (formerly 10-1)? I really don't want to spend 30,000 coins to beat a level but I can't figure out another method.

savage_mel
06-29-12, 07:36 PM
Any advice for level 52? I just don't get it!

savage_mel
06-29-12, 07:40 PM
Any advice for level 52? I just don't get it!
Haha nevermind. I just got it!

sophial
06-29-12, 10:01 PM
Need advice on level 51, please! Those black thing goes down so quickly and no way to get to the baby.

litodevilz
06-29-12, 11:05 PM
Need advice on level 51, please! Those black thing goes down so quickly and no way to get to the baby.

Try to get rid of the blocks blocking the babies, only after that go for the babies, switch balls if u need to maximize ur tries, sorry I did it first time so I don't know if I got lucky.

sophial
06-29-12, 11:29 PM
Thank you for the tips.

sophial
06-29-12, 11:54 PM
Passed 51 with the help of long aiming line. Now stuck on level 53.

starstar2
06-30-12, 03:18 AM
I completed all already. The hardest for me is 7-3 which I stuck for 3 days.
Seldom use boost except aiming and anti-venom.

liztchin
06-30-12, 04:36 AM
I completed all without using any boosters. But 7-3 was definitely the most tough one.

marrrina
06-30-12, 08:50 AM
Does anyone have Level 57 (10-3) advice? It seems like you need to buy both antidote and the bombs...

keviPad
06-30-12, 10:04 AM
Completed all levels also. The hardest was 8-6. Took me forever.

Didnt really need any boosters other than anti-poisen on one of the island10 levels.

Enjoyed it very much. Good way to **** time while recipes cook. Looking back, i actually like how hard lvl 8-6 was. Impossible challenges are what made the game so great.

liztchin
06-30-12, 10:10 AM
Does anyone have Level 57 (10-3) advice? It seems like you need to buy both antidote and the bombs...

Check and memorize the baby color on the top.
And then just get rid of bubbles to get to the sparkling bubble.
Make sure hit sparkling bubble using same color as baby.

kittycountess
06-30-12, 12:58 PM
Any advice on level 53 (9-5). I never thought I'd beat though ones like 8-6 and get stuck on this thing. I'm pretty sure there's a trick to it that I just can't find.

ankalagon
06-30-12, 01:45 PM
Any advice on level 53 (9-5). I never thought I'd beat though ones like 8-6 and get stuck on this thing. I'm pretty sure there's a trick to it that I just can't find.

Concentrate on the support bubbles.. This level takes s**** with bouncing off the walls.

kittycountess
06-30-12, 02:28 PM
Concentrate on the support bubbles.. This level takes s**** with bouncing off the walls.Thanks, I suspected as much. But the problem is by the time I get the right color for the right support bubble I need to pop the part has already solidified. I wonder which Boost would be most helpful for this particular level.

sweetstuff525
06-30-12, 03:15 PM
Has anybody gotten 3 stars in all levels? I still need 17 more stars so far islands 1-4 I have 3 stars on them

xoxoBabyGirl
06-30-12, 06:08 PM
Concentrate on the support bubbles.. This level takes s**** with bouncing off the walls.

I'm also stuck on level 53 :( What exactly are support balls?
I'm not sure if I'm popping the balls correctly, there just doesn't seem to be enough. Do I go up the middle or the side?

chuchulovestore
06-30-12, 10:54 PM
I'm stuk in level 9-3 (51)
In this level the black bubbles duplicates when the number inside goes to 1.
And i can't figure out how how to finish. Because the bubles never match!
1-
http://i46.tinypic.com/10o3e52.png

http://i50.tinypic.com/4ij1o9.png

This look good because i was close to finish, but the black bubles always blocked all the space.

Any help please? Thank you.
This ganes is cool, like it.

bobbyrae
06-30-12, 11:13 PM
Don't worry so much about the black bubbles. Work on getting the bubbles out of its path that may become blocked but more importantly work on getting those "glass" bubbles at the top. I used the long aim tool to allow me to bounce balls off the walls and hit them. Once i did that then the whole thing collapsed.

chuchulovestore
06-30-12, 11:20 PM
Thank you, yes i'm pased and i'm at level 9-5 anyone in this level?
I think some times you need luck because the bubles don't much never. is a game to use your mind but drives me crazy when play the same levl over and over again.

sunstorm01
06-30-12, 11:32 PM
Can someone tell me if you can finish the last level on bubbles?

marrrina
07-01-12, 05:32 AM
Can someone tell me if you can finish the last level on bubbles?

I finished all the levels last night. Stage 10 was surprisingly no where near as hard as Stage 9. The trick to the very last level is shooting the star down with the color of the bubble directly above the visible poison bubbles. Once I figured that out I was able to get a 3-star rating easily.

chuchulovestore
07-01-12, 06:15 AM
Yes i'm in 10 island and is more easer.

bonniejeanc
07-01-12, 06:41 AM
I need help with 24 on bubble mania sparkle swamp

esmeetje1990
07-01-12, 08:00 AM
Level 54 is a problem for me... I always run out of bubbles :/

thepet
07-01-12, 03:54 PM
I am stuck on 28 or (5-4). Does anyone have advice?

wintertrash
07-01-12, 09:40 PM
I need serious help getting through level 41, formerly 7-5. Thanks in advance.

Snapenath
07-02-12, 01:44 AM
Hehe, I was really lucky on 8-6, I made it through on the first try :)
Now on 10-5 (59) :D
Chuchulovestore, for 9-3, that's the only level I used a booster and got the three stars, I used the extended aiming line and it really helped, you can't imagine what you can reach using the walls!

graciecakes02
07-02-12, 01:57 AM
Can anyone help me with 8-3? Am I suppose to use the bomb device?

Did you ever finish this level? I am seriously STUCK! Been on it for maybe 3 days. I am just waiting to get easy set of bubbles but they just don't come. So please am I missing something or am I destined to stay on level 45(previously 8-3) forever. Please help.

Snapenath
07-02-12, 02:08 AM
This is level 45 below
http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s290/donteverfakeit/c4e483de.jpg

Snapenath
07-02-12, 02:10 AM
For level 45, you need quite some luck in getting the right bubbles to remove the ones around the stone bubbles.
Then you need the left and right walls to reach the middle. It does need some practice, otherwise you can use the long aiming line ;)

Snapenath
07-02-12, 02:17 AM
Just did the level as I had launched it and finished it with two bubbles, but I used a lot the walls.

friscosharkboy
07-02-12, 04:37 AM
Level 54 is my problem. Does this one need a boost? I am quick at hitting the sparkle balls to keep the babies from getting sludged and I run out of balls. It doesn't help that someimes the ball I shoot changes color when it hits the target.

graciecakes02
07-02-12, 04:47 AM
Thanks so much for advice. Have finally done it, but I am not sure what happened. I thought I had to get rid off ever bubble attached to a stone bubble, but I think I might have got the little face in the middle bubble and they all just fell. So glad to be off this level. I love this game and didn't want to give in but I defo came close. Well onwards 8-6 here I come

LaGalusha
07-02-12, 10:21 AM
I really need help.. Stuck on level 53.. Thanks :)

racchue
07-03-12, 02:49 AM
Please help me on level 55!

Npancho
07-03-12, 11:39 AM
Help for level 47 (8-5) would be greatly appreciated. Sometimes the smiley face bubbles are happy, sad or with a red trim. How do I knock them off? Sometimes they come off and sometimes they don't. I don't see a pattern.

bobbyrae
07-03-12, 11:45 AM
Help for level 47 (8-5) would be greatly appreciated. Sometimes the smiley face bubbles are happy, sad or with a red trim. How do I knock them off? Sometimes they come off and sometimes they don't. I don't see a pattern.
You have to match the trim colour with two other balls of the same colour to knock them down. In other words, they are like the other balls but they have "babies" in them that have to be freed. Not sure why they chose babies...but that's a whole other topic.
So if the trim is red, throw two other red balls up there to make at least a three combo and it will fall.

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 12:49 PM
I really need help.. Stuck on level 53.. Thanks :)

You want to try and throw the bubbles up to the top inner part of the diamond clusters. That way it's all knocked down with less bubbles used. Personally I don't think those " pop me for sneak a peek " bubbles in this level are very useful for anything. They're just annoying to me.

sunstorm01
07-03-12, 12:53 PM
Please help me on level 55!
That star bubble- you need to hit it with the colour that corresponds with all the bubbles on the bottom half of your screen and wipe them all out in one go. Then the second star bubble you need to pop that with the corresponding color with the row of bubbles above the black ones- it will wipeout everything below and including that row- then just work your way to the two other trapped ones.

minidemon88
07-04-12, 02:39 AM
Finally reached the tenth island and completed the goals. It's ****ing all my brain cells! I find the hardest levels was 39(7-3), 51(9-3) and 53(9-5). Maybe some other levels too, though I couldn't remember clearly which level was that.

pseudolatina
07-04-12, 10:57 AM
Has anyone figured out the trick to level 58? For the life of me I can't get more than one baby free! Lol

jdoggthewiz
07-06-12, 07:38 AM
I'm stuck on level 37. How do I pass this level?

landa001
07-06-12, 12:54 PM
I am stuck on level 37 also & have not a clue how to play. Are there instructions for bubble mania? Can anyone help?
Thanks

heronbreak
07-06-12, 01:14 PM
Level 60 is making me crazy!!

kimoora
07-06-12, 01:35 PM

I can't get off level 60.

ogerriz
07-07-12, 08:00 PM
Help on level 59 please? Level has 2 babies on ice with 3 stars near the bottom. I thought I just had to hit one of the stars with a light blue ball. But that doesn't work. Just makes the ice solidify to make a light blue ball with baby and then no more light blue balls arrive to hit the other stars with.

HELP - this is driving me mad.

dreampuffs
07-08-12, 02:08 AM
Level 55 how do u get past the black bubbles that don't burst?

ssiii
07-08-12, 03:02 AM

Buy the anti venom, look at the colour of the very top double row of bubbles and then shoot the first star with that colour. The whole thing will collapse. You then shoot the lighting bubble at the very top to free the babies.

ssiii
07-08-12, 03:03 AM
FOR LEVEL 60

BlueCanary says:

Buy the anti venom, look at the colour of the very top double row of bubbles and then shoot the first star with that colour. The whole thing will collapse. You then shoot the lighting bubble at the very top to free the babies.

ssiii
07-08-12, 03:05 AM
HELP!!! How do you get the 3RD STAR on level 23?????

delezah
07-08-12, 03:46 AM
Stuck on level 33. Help please, just can't get past. Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

caramel54
07-08-12, 04:31 PM
I need help for level 51. Why did they change the names for the levels? I hate the stupid black sludge balls >:(

Lionheart_00
07-10-12, 05:12 PM
Level 7-5, giving me a lot of problems.

tayybabyy
07-11-12, 11:51 AM
Level 34 is ****ing me. :/ How can I beat it without the anti-toxic bubble help?

sunflower1206
07-15-12, 04:39 AM
any tips on level 66? been trying it for 3 days and it's gotten very frustrating... thx

marrrina
07-15-12, 05:01 AM
any tips on level 66? been trying it for 3 days and it's gotten very frustrating... thx

Level 66?! I can't even get past 62.

sweetstuff525
07-15-12, 08:04 AM

Yeah I can't get past 66 it's hard

meteor7
07-15-12, 09:11 PM
Level 64, can't beat it. What's the trick to this one? thx!

flowless
07-16-12, 01:06 AM
Level 42

Not enough ball
I dont seem to get the trick
Plz help

conniekyma
07-16-12, 09:24 AM
I need help on level 49. Thx

rikix
07-17-12, 03:13 AM
:confused:How can i pass 53th level??? It is 5. level on 9. island.:confused: !!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strawberriejr
07-17-12, 06:26 AM
Need help with 46 not enough bubbles... Can not pass plz help

juno100
07-17-12, 08:42 AM
I have gotten through all levels so far without using any boosters but ... Level 56 is just not working for me. Can someone please help me get over this hump?

aimeezzing17
07-17-12, 04:14 PM
Can anyone help with level 58? None of my bubbles ever match. I typically need to use 2 to clear 1 away. Then I get colors that dont match anything and have to add to the bottom of the row. Then...of course...I run out of bubbles before even reaching a star! Im frustrated. Maybe this is one of those levels that is just pure luck as to what color ball you get and requires no s****. Its the first level I have gotton stuck on and its driving me nuts! HELP PLEASE!!

bakerbarbie12
07-17-12, 06:15 PM
Yeah I can't get past 66 it's hard

That's no joke...even 150 balls isn't nearly enough!

bigbux3
07-17-12, 07:36 PM
I need help with level 64. I'm stumped.

sweetstuff525
07-17-12, 08:12 PM
That's no joke...even 150 balls isn't nearly enough!

Yeah I think I tried it like 100 times lol level 66 ..until today I passed it ... Talk about luck.... It's weird I didn't use no help tools and I guess they felt bad for me ... Because I just had it easy probably 5 shots and was done with the sludge balls and at the end had like 80 shots left... But still didn't get my 3 stars only got 2 ... I think I'll try for 3 stars on that one until I get 3 stars on the rest

My advise don't by any help eventually after trying and trying you will get an easy set up like I did

caramel54
07-18-12, 03:53 AM
Yeah I think I tried it like 100 times lol level 66 ..until today I passed it ... Talk about luck.... It's weird I didn't use no help tools and I guess they felt bad for me ... Because I just had it easy probably 5 shots and was done with the sludge balls and at the end had like 80 shots left... But still didn't get my 3 stars only got 2 ... I think I'll try for 3 stars on that one until I get 3 stars on the rest

My advise don't by any help eventually after trying and trying you will get an easy set up like I did

I got passed that level pretty quickly, maybe around 10 tries. I found it helpful to buy the rainbow balls to get up to the clusters of colored balls in the beginning before the black sludge got to too many balls. I can't really explain it very well but what I'm trying to say is try to eliminate the balls in the very beginning quickly so you don't get a long line of black balls blocking your way. The first couple of times I took forever and I had soo many black balls in the way I couldn't see above them to the colored balls and got stuck. After you get past the black balls the rest is pretty easy. Hope this helped to those who are still stuck.

bakerbarbie12
07-18-12, 07:50 AM
Thanks for the advice on level 66. I am down to just a few thousand coins so i cant afford any of the "helpers" yet, guess i should go to other levels just to make the money. Just sucks you feel like you're getting in a good flow and then you have to stop cause youre out of energy. But yeah, for a lot of levels, it seems you can play a bunch of times and they give you the exact colored balls you DONT need, then one game you get lucky and they give you what you DO need for a change! PATIENCE!!

bawpotter
07-18-12, 08:26 AM
I need help on Level 30, I just can't get it!

aimeezzing17
07-18-12, 09:37 AM
I need help on Level 30, I just can't get it!

Level 30 just takes some patience with getting the right colors at the right time. Also, make sure to hit all the lightening bubbles. You dont want one to fall without popping it!

aimeezzing17
07-18-12, 09:39 AM
Im now stuck on 61! I know there is a way to do it but there are to many poison bubbles! Any help?....Anyone?

myshop55
07-18-12, 10:18 AM
I've been stuck on level 61 for over 2 weeks now and there's just no getting past it. I've used the venom button a few times too. Might just give it another day or two then delete it if I still can't get past it. I was enjoying it but the fun has gone out of it at this stage and its just very frustrating.

myshop55
07-18-12, 10:23 AM
Sorry that should be level 41. (can't even blame auto correct for that one!).

aimeezzing17
07-18-12, 04:06 PM
I've been stuck on level 61 for over 2 weeks now and there's just no getting past it. I've used the venom button a few times too. Might just give it another day or two then delete it if I still can't get past it. I was enjoying it but the fun has gone out of it at this stage and its just very frustrating.

Ok...I passed 61! I shot as high as I could with a bubble the same color as the poison bubbles right in the very beginning. I finally got it really high and it cleared all the poison bubbles at once, leaving me 40 plus bubbles to get to the baby at the top! Trick is, you have to shoot blindly with that ball to clear the poison bubbles all at one time. As you know, if you hit them twice, game over. Good luck!

aimeezzing17
07-18-12, 04:08 PM
...and I didnt use a boost. Just shot blindly towards the top and slightly to the right so it would bounce off and hopefully hit the top set of poison bubbles, it finally worked after a few tries!

chilis123
07-18-12, 04:35 PM

I did all of the above plus I put a piece of paper marking the place and color of the ball over my phone. It really helped. Good luck

kierajean
07-19-12, 07:55 AM
I am also stuck on 33, for a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time. :(

seastripes
07-19-12, 11:38 AM
oh thank you for the trick on passing level 61. i just did what aimezzing17 says and pass the stage with bubbles left :)

jociphine
07-19-12, 06:18 PM
I'm also stuck here and am getting ready to uninstall this game, been stuck here for days and I can't find any strategy!

jociphine
07-19-12, 06:21 PM
Stuck on lvl 34... Kind of getting tired of these forums too, ate a post I was writing on the Dragon Story boards and didn't post my previous post as a reply like I had intended.

strawberriejr
07-20-12, 07:12 AM
I'm stuck on level 58. The balls never match plzzzzz help

aimeezzing17
07-20-12, 08:00 AM
I'm stuck on level 58. The balls never match plzzzzz help

I was stuck on 58 for a while too. Its not a "hard" level in that it takes any special kind of s**** or trick. Its one of those annoying levels that you just have to keep playing until you get lucky with what color balls you get. I had to play that level at least 50 times before I finally got the right colors at the right times! So frustrating!! I didnt get up though, Im way to OCD for that! ;)

aimeezzing17
07-20-12, 08:02 AM
That should have read....give up....not get up! lol

aimeezzing17
07-20-12, 08:12 AM
Stuck on lvl 34... Kind of getting tired of these forums too, ate a post I was writing on the Dragon Story boards and didn't post my previous post as a reply like I had intended.

There is no special trick to 34 either. Just paying attention to what ball you have in the chute, what ball is next, and what you have to clear on the screen to get to the lightening balls. Switch them around if necessary. Once you get to the top, hopefully you have made the color matching balls a color that will come out of the chute to be able to reach the last lightening balls. A lot of the levels in this game seem to be based on luck and chance, with only a few taking any sort of s****. Good Luck! :)

KBECNB
07-20-12, 10:52 AM
Stuck at 63... I can get nearly there but just need a few extra balls which i can't buy as a boost on this level. Any tips much appreciated.

aimeezzing17
07-20-12, 01:01 PM
Stuck at 63... I can get nearly there but just need a few extra balls which i can't buy as a boost on this level. Any tips much appreciated.

This level takes a bit of planing. I had to do it several times to get it right too. When the level starts, pay attention to what color babies are at the very top. And try to shoot your like colored balls up there. Also, look at what color babies are in the middle top of the screen and use the other balls to get those. If you shoot towards the top corners first, as high as possible, you will eventually knock down the sides and those babies without having to waste any balls getting them out. Of course, you want to stay clear of poison bubbles. Eventually you will get the right balls at the right time. Hope this helps!

Lilyp102
07-20-12, 02:01 PM
I'm stuck on level 32 please help :(

macNcheeseplease
07-20-12, 10:41 PM
:( The third island is so hard!! I can't get past the first level of it! I don't have a credit card. Heeeelp!

nananess
07-20-12, 10:41 PM
Hi there. Can anyone help me? I've been playing no problem and then I went and updated the app as requested and now things are wonky. I'm at lvl 28 and every time I click on it, all my bubbles start spilling out and then my kitty friend gets sad and it comes up with a sign saying "you need a higher score. Game over". But I don't get a chance to do anything....? Other levels work fine but not this one and it keeps making me lose my energy and now I have to wait 30mins to try again... So fed up. Do I have to delete it and start over? I think the update messed it up. Thoughts?

bigbux3
07-20-12, 11:07 PM
Level 66 is impossibly unbeatable!

blackbow74
07-20-12, 11:58 PM
Hi there. Can anyone help me? I've been playing no problem and then I went and updated the app as requested and now things are wonky. I'm at lvl 28 and every time I click on it, all my bubbles start spilling out and then my kitty friend gets sad and it comes up with a sign saying "you need a higher score. Game over". But I don't get a chance to do anything....? Other levels work fine but not this one and it keeps making me lose my energy and now I have to wait 30mins to try again... So fed up. Do I have to delete it and start over? I think the update messed it up. Thoughts?
I'm having the same on lvl 32 all the bubbles start flying up and you lose.

sheepdogexpress
07-21-12, 03:25 AM
level 70 seems impossible. I think there is a glitch. Had tonnes of bubbles left and my score was half as high as it needed to even get 1 star so I couldn't progress. Only possible way I think would be using the double point multiplier and get a fantastically lucky round with the right bubbles. This seems unfair.

nananess
07-21-12, 08:18 AM
I'm having the same on lvl 32 all the bubbles start flying up and you lose.

Yes. That's exactly it!! ....??? I'm not sure what to do now as I can't go any further? Team lava? Help??

seastripes
07-21-12, 12:08 PM
i'm stuck at 64 :( please help

aboudeh850
07-21-12, 04:46 PM
Any tips for 69! ?????

Kijame
07-21-12, 05:03 PM
I've just started level 68. It's a shame that even if you save all the kids, with the update, you also need a certain score to pass. Like it wasn't hard enough to save them all D:

thesacredphoenix
07-21-12, 05:53 PM
68 was pretty tricky, one time I managed to keep a constant combo and ended up getting 3 Stars on that one. Now... 67, 69, and 70... not so much. 1 Star'd those. And 70 was darn near impossible to beat for me and I ended up having to buy extra bubbles with Gems in order to get longer combos in order to pass it at all =/

Not knocking Team Lava, but I think the Score Requirements takes away some of the fun and adds frustration. Oh well, I'll still play it.

dreampuffs
07-21-12, 06:06 PM
Help on 67 pls.

aimeezzing17
07-21-12, 11:15 PM
66 is possible...I thought the same thing after what seemed like a million times playing it! Eventually, the game throws you a bone and makes a big chunk of the balls the same color in the beginning, making it possible FINALLY to clear the bottom half easily. I had one baby left and 20 balls and I was SURE none of them would come out the color I needed and I would have to start all over. Thankfully, I cleared it, but it was monotonous for sure!!

seastripes
07-22-12, 03:07 AM
no tips on 64?

chumkia
07-22-12, 07:54 AM
no tips on 64?

Keep trying as many times as possible......the correct colour needs to come in order. My baduck. After trying for nearly a week I managed to complete the level........but was not allowed to go onto the next level as my score was low!!! Unbelievable!! How can teamlava do that..... I should be allowed to the next level as I cleared it, that's more important. It's sooo frustrating!!!

thesacredphoenix
07-22-12, 02:39 PM
For 67:

Try to aim high, that way you can stop the Sludge from migrating too far down. It's okay for the sludge to get some bubbles, as long as you can get above it later. I'll admit I got 1 Star on this level, so I'm sure there is a more efficient way.

Also, hope that the sludge goes outwards rather than inwards, so try to get it to do that on the second tier of Sludge Bubbles.

seastripes
07-23-12, 10:26 AM
chumkia, i just realized that ever since the update on the bubble mania they only allow you to go to the next level on certain score too!! i know this exactly cause i had no problem going up to the next levels on my iphone but when i play on my ipad to finish goals on my BS and RS there i have to finish level 20 like 10 times before i can go up, sooo annoying

caramel54
07-23-12, 04:23 PM
I'm stuck at level 72!! It's soo hard. It has way to many poison balls and it doesn't even have the anti venom booster >:-( Can anyone help me please??

sweetstuff525
07-23-12, 04:34 PM
I'm stuck at level 72!! It's soo hard. It has way to many poison balls and it doesn't even have the anti venom booster >:-( Can anyone help me please??

I wish I could but I still can't get 67 with a higher score...past it 4 times now

bakerbarbie12
07-23-12, 07:09 PM
I'm totally stuck on level 69..... I dont get it?

bigbux3
07-23-12, 07:13 PM
67 is annoying. I hate those black bubbles. They're like a disease!

sweetstuff525
07-23-12, 07:27 PM
67 is annoying. I hate those black bubbles. They're like a disease!

Lol I beat it 4 times already. But can't get high score to move on

bigbux3
07-23-12, 08:23 PM
Lol I beat it 4 times already. But can't get high score to move on

Annoying right? I beat the puzzle so that should be good enough!!!

shinjuku107
07-23-12, 11:02 PM
Me too.... Is there any otherway to hit a star bubble?

bigbux3
07-24-12, 12:21 AM
Does the bomb power up only make one (or the amount of bubbles it hits) explode? Or does it make anything that's in the area explode?

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 07:19 AM
Any tips on 69? You have to use special tools? How to get to star? Pls I don't get the trick

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 07:24 AM
Does the bomb power up only make one (or the amount of bubbles it hits) explode? Or does it make anything that's in the area explode?

Any thing it touches

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 08:48 AM
Any tips on 69? You have to use special tools? How to get to star? Pls I don't get the trick

Okay never mind got how to do it was so close but my aim is not good lol... I think I should use the aim help but don't have enough coins

bakerbarbie12
07-24-12, 11:58 AM
Okay never mind got how to do it was so close but my aim is not good lol... I think I should use the aim help but don't have enough coins

How do you do it? Do you need to worry about getting in between all those "slots" for lack of a better word? I'm trying to save for the aim thingee but I dont know if it will help.

strawberriejr
07-24-12, 12:59 PM
Any tips for level 65.. Tried so many times.

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 01:06 PM
How do you do it? Do you need to worry about getting in between all those "slots" for lack of a better word? I'm trying to save for the aim thingee but I dont know if it will help.

The aim thing will definitely help.. That's why I haven't passed it with high score cuz my aim is not that great ... You have to reach the star and pop it with the color that is on top next to the frozen babies... You have to start from left to right once you start popping the slots will start falling .... But you need good aim cuz you need to bounce of the left wall

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 01:19 PM
The aim thing will definitely help.. That's why I haven't passed it with high score cuz my aim is not that great ... You have to reach the star and pop it with the color that is on top next to the frozen babies... You have to start from left to right once you start popping the slots will start falling .... But you need good aim cuz you need to bounce of the left wall

Make sure you destroy all th bubbles. On right that are different colors than the top my example green.. So the only the color you need pop up
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/97fd183e.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/c494c135.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/d07c978b.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/43560ced.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/cc0617be.jpg
http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/jj619/sweetstuff525/4e7c22ad.jpg
Hope this helps strawberry

badger8
07-24-12, 01:25 PM
Awesome! thanks sweetstuff! I thought there was a trick...this has been giving me fits for a few days now.

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 02:48 PM
You're welcome

sweetstuff525
07-24-12, 02:49 PM
Anybody get level 72 passed?

zoroak
07-25-12, 02:12 AM
Anybody get level 72 passed?

I did with 2 stars, 2nd try, i think. Replied on the other thread. You need the aim boost. Try replaying lvl 55, to get enough coins to buy the aim boost.

mareewat
07-25-12, 03:29 AM
Level 72 is ****ing me.... I have tried tried and tried again wth all boosts... Off to try again...

emma2997
07-25-12, 01:17 PM
I know! It's so annoying. That is why I quit bakery and restraunt story.

bigbux3
07-25-12, 01:22 PM
Any help with level 67? I'm dying over here.

wintertrash
07-25-12, 08:18 PM
Any help with level 67? I'm dying over here.

Me too.

pseudolatina
07-26-12, 03:26 AM
Me too.

Same here!!

KatePhillips
07-26-12, 01:12 PM
67 - ditto. It's doing my head in. So much I've created a password just to get on here for the first time.
**** Bakery Story tempting me with rewards to play this addictive yet annoying game.

RaindropOnRoses
07-26-12, 03:00 PM
It took me forever to get through levels 67 and 68. It's so frustrating to save all the babies and then find out your score was too low :(

I saved a lot of coins to get the bomb and x2 to get enough points to finish 68.

Tip for gaining lots of coins -- Level 55, win it (3 stars) by using the least # of bubbles and you get 5000 coins easily.

djgilmour
07-28-12, 03:54 AM
It took me forever to get through levels 67 and 68. It's so frustrating to save all the babies and then find out your score was too low :(

I saved a lot of coins to get the bomb and x2 to get enough points to finish 68.

Tip for gaining lots of coins -- Level 55, win it (3 stars) by using the least # of bubbles and you get 5000 coins easily.

Luckily I finished the level before the update. To whose of you who didn't finish it before the update: start saving your hard earned cash! Teamlava wants it!

melissalex
07-31-12, 03:56 PM
Help im stuck with 64. I try so many time !

twiztiddreamless
08-03-12, 11:51 AM
I need help with level 60. No matter what I do I run out of bubbles because of the poison bubbles. I've even tried using bombs and only hitting the star bubble with the top color. I see no options to beat it. Please help me I've been stuck for a week.

tinamarie1988
08-05-12, 06:53 PM
Stuck on level 62

jazzdavies
08-07-12, 08:09 AM
im on level 31 and i cant manage to do it before all my ammo runs out
help please:(?

PloyM
08-07-12, 04:18 PM
I'm stuck on level 35, been using the anti-toxin boost but still not work! I sometime low on just 1 color bubbles and I don't have any more gems!

PloyM
08-07-12, 04:20 PM
Edit: never mind just finish it! Yay!

PloyM
08-07-12, 04:28 PM
Ok now I have some problem with level 36.

PloyM
08-07-12, 04:47 PM
What's the magnifying glasses for in level 37? I don't understand how it works.

sweetiepie_88
08-08-12, 08:42 AM
I'm having same problem

sweetiepie_88
08-08-12, 08:44 AM
Ok how did u get past 35? I've been trying for weeks & can't do it, I flew through all levels until now:)

sweetiepie_88
08-08-12, 08:46 AM
Edit: never mind just finish it! Yay!

How did you do it?

PloyM
08-08-12, 09:05 AM
How did you do it?

I think I used the anti-toxin boost. I have to used it in order to complete since without it there's no way.

PloyM
08-08-12, 09:06 AM
Now I'm stuck on level 40.

jazzdavies
08-08-12, 12:35 PM
can someone help me with level 40 please?

PloyM
08-08-12, 01:11 PM
It kind of frustrating me when I'm on level 40 and all I need is just one green color bubble and the last 3 is the other color!

donnarob
08-08-12, 03:47 PM
Lookin for help on level 62

dreampuffs
08-10-12, 07:03 PM
Help on 72 pls

sweetstuff525
08-10-12, 07:29 PM
Help on 72 pls

Im stuck there too.. Stuck there for a week ... Tried it the other day again.. And now you can't even buy the aim with coins only with gems.....which I won't buy because I'm not wasting real cash on this game... Now I think that level is impossible

dreampuffs
08-10-12, 07:44 PM
😞 thx sweetstuff

badger8
08-10-12, 08:02 PM
Im stuck there too.. Stuck there for a week ... Tried it the other day again.. And now you can't even buy the aim with coins only with gems.....which I won't buy because I'm not wasting real cash on this game... Now I think that level is impossible

I agree. I've been stuck here for at least 3-4 weeks. I was slowly saving up for the aim boost (the only way to beat this level, IMO), only to have it changed to gems.
Doesn't matter how many updates there are from here on out, I won't beat this level.
I won't buy gems, sorry.
I ended up deleting the game a few days ago.
Thanks for ruining a fun game.

donnarob
08-13-12, 06:13 AM
Any1 any tips on level 64 plz

empress48
08-13-12, 10:57 AM
I'm on level 56 and stuck, but I have got here with perseverance and no extra bubbles. Keep going and then you do it.

08-13-12, 12:46 PM
im on the fourth world and number 19 or 20... i cant get passed it!!! :( please help!

empress48
08-14-12, 02:32 PM
I completed this level by hitting the star bubble with the same colour as in the band above the poison bubbles. Ignore the poison bubbles as if you get rid of the rows above them they will disappear.

kooky panda
08-14-12, 07:24 PM
New manual download available : version 1.1.1
New island and new rewind boost.

caramel54
08-15-12, 09:47 AM
New manual download available : version 1.1.1
New island and new rewind boost.

I got the new update but I don't know what the new animals with 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc, at the bottom means. Can you make a new post about the new update please? Also tips for the new island would be helpful too :)

LalaSmooth
08-15-12, 02:45 PM
I can't get passed level 30 it's annoying

sweetstuff525
08-15-12, 04:10 PM
Okay I did the update today.... And finally finished level 72.... To me it looks like they made it easier less venom bubbles ... Or maybe just to me since they felt sorry lol

Anyways now I'm level 74 now

I like how they are now goals
And that you can see if you score is on top

kmyfarmer
08-15-12, 04:47 PM
Any hints on how to go past 67?

kooky panda
08-15-12, 06:02 PM
I got the new update but I don't know what the new animals with 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc, at the bottom means. Can you make a new post about the new update please? Also tips for the new island would be helpful too :)

It looks like those are the default NPC scores until the high scores are populated with your Facebook friends.

sweetstuff525
08-15-12, 07:37 PM
How are we supposed to pass level 75 with only 5 shots?

caramel54
08-15-12, 09:38 PM
I'm at level 77 now and its soo hard! There are way too many poison balls and you can't even get the anti venom booster!!